Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Religion, Morality and Philosophy is what Jesus was telling whomever would listen

Religion, Morality and Philosophy
RMP Is best woven together in the following biblical verses

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

This is the one I like the most----

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

The above is what Jesus was telling whoever would listen in the streets when the local Rabi’s told the occupying Romans that if they stopped Jesus’ talk about the Jewish bible the current public unrest would be end.
:)-

Because we have been in a unsustainable financial situation for quite a while now.

Actually, Clinton left Bush an annual budget surplus just a couple years before you and all those white evangelical Christian nationalists cheered Bush on to try to shock and awe Iraq into a democracy.

Because we have been in a unsustainable financial situation for quite a while now.

Actually, Clinton left Bush an annual budget surplus just a couple years before you and all those white evangelical Christian nationalists cheered Bush on to try to shock and awe Iraq into a democracy.

You asked me for why I did not care about something. The fact that you disagree with my opinion of that, does not change the fact that that is my motive.

What is relevant here, is, your question was answered. And now we see that you did not care about it. It was not a serious question, just an attack in the form of a pretend question.

We can see that from your reaction. Your response in no way links BACK to what we were discussing, and instead jumps to a completely new topic, which is still just you attacking me on partisan and religious and racial and personal grounds.

You are a partisan and bigoted and racist zealot.

Religion, Morality and Philosophy is what Jesus was telling whomever would listen

Religion, Morality and Philosophy
RMP Is best woven together in the following biblical verses

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Jer 14:8 KJV) O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?

(Ezek 14:7 KJV) For every one of the house of Israel, or of the stranger that sojourneth in Israel, which separateth himself from me, and setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to a prophet to inquire of him concerning me; I the LORD will answer him by myself:

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

(Ezek 22:7 KJV) In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Lev 25:35 KJV) And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

This is the one I like the most----

The above is what Jesus was telling whoever would listen in the streets when the local Rabi’s told the occupying Romans that if they stopped Jesus’ talk about the Jewish bible the current public unrest would be end.
:)-

Deuteronomy is the second law and it refers to the Exodus myth.. Probably written about 800 years after Moses. Jeremiah and Ezekiel were not referencing Jesus.. Look at the prophets, when they lived, who they were addressing.. and read those verses in context.

The unrest didn't stop with Jesus crucifixion.

Last edited:
I opposed the war.

I opposed it because I understand the primitive nature of Islamic Arab culture enough to realize there are only two possible forms of governence for these severely inbred people. THey either live under a ruthless, strong armed leader who is capable of keeping a lid on the crazies or be ruled by the crazies.

Uh, after we let Trump be president, we don't get to criticize how anyone else runs their government.

Most of histories worst dictators have been WHITE PEOPLE. Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Franco, Putin, well, you get the idea.

But, no, no, they're the bad ones...
Mao? Pol Pot?? Genghis Khan??? The Mayans? The Egyptians?????n lmao

You really are stupid!!!

Greg

Oh and this exchange with Xiden...where Xiden is making the case to overthrow Saddam:
A case for a Second Resolution at the Security Council.

Senator Biden: In the legal sense, it is clear that Iraq is in material breach, but the court of international opinion is not a court of law. You have to meet a higher standard of proof--not legally have to meet it, but practically--to enhance our
greater interest. We have to meet a higher standard of proof in order to convince the Security Council and the thousands and
thousands of people out there, or millions, who do not understand and are not ready to believe.

Senator Biden: Some may ask why it matters what other countries think. I am sure I will get phone calls and letters saying, ``What the--Biden, what are you talking about, caring what these other
countries think? We're America. What does it matter what they think?'' Well, it matters a great deal. It matters because,
while we can do this alone, while we are fully capable of doing this alone, we are so much better off--so much better off--if
we do it with others.

Senator Biden: Having others with us increases our chance of success. And
by success, I mean not just taking down Saddam. That is not the measure of success. The measure of success is, if we take him down, if need be, we gather up and destroy the weapons of mass
destruction, and we are assured that there is a government in place that is not likely to reconstitute the menace and threat.
That is a gigantic undertaking that exceeds merely the military operation.

Senator Biden: And it also, if we have others with us, decreases the risk
and lowers the cost, and it invests others in the complicated matter of the day after, or, more appropriately, in my view,
the decade after. And it does not make us a target of every terrorist and malcontent in the world if we are not doing this
alone. It matters. It matters, in terms of our naked self-interest.

Senator Biden: Gentlemen and ladies of this committee, understand we are about to embark in a commitment of ``nation building.'' Our warriors will not only win and fight wars; they will be required to build a nation, or at least reconstruct a government. And the American people do not understand that. I am confident they are willing to bear this burden if it is
explained to them. They should not be surprised when, 2 years after this war is over, they see tens of thousands, or
thousands of American forces, American troops in Iraq, some of whom being shot at guarding oil wells, some of whom are going to be on a border and going to end up being killed trying to secure that border so Iranians do not think they can have part of northern Iraq and the Kurds do not think they can move into Kirkuk, and so on and so forth.
Sadly, when Xiden was in the Executive, as VP, and had a free and stable...Saddam free Iraq, with numerous nations in a coalition supporting him, he turned his back on the nation building aspect in an election year for political gain

Iraq was already crippled before we invaded.. All we accomplished was strengthening Iran... as predicted.

Oh and this exchange with Xiden...where Xiden is making the case to overthrow Saddam:
A case for a Second Resolution at the Security Council.

Senator Biden: In the legal sense, it is clear that Iraq is in material breach, but the court of international opinion is not a court of law. You have to meet a higher standard of proof--not legally have to meet it, but practically--to enhance our
greater interest. We have to meet a higher standard of proof in order to convince the Security Council and the thousands and
thousands of people out there, or millions, who do not understand and are not ready to believe.

Senator Biden: Some may ask why it matters what other countries think. I am sure I will get phone calls and letters saying, ``What the--Biden, what are you talking about, caring what these other
countries think? We're America. What does it matter what they think?'' Well, it matters a great deal. It matters because,
while we can do this alone, while we are fully capable of doing this alone, we are so much better off--so much better off--if
we do it with others.

Senator Biden: Having others with us increases our chance of success. And
by success, I mean not just taking down Saddam. That is not the measure of success. The measure of success is, if we take him down, if need be, we gather up and destroy the weapons of mass
destruction, and we are assured that there is a government in place that is not likely to reconstitute the menace and threat.
That is a gigantic undertaking that exceeds merely the military operation.

Senator Biden: And it also, if we have others with us, decreases the risk
and lowers the cost, and it invests others in the complicated matter of the day after, or, more appropriately, in my view,
the decade after. And it does not make us a target of every terrorist and malcontent in the world if we are not doing this
alone. It matters. It matters, in terms of our naked self-interest.

Senator Biden: Gentlemen and ladies of this committee, understand we are about to embark in a commitment of ``nation building.'' Our warriors will not only win and fight wars; they will be required to build a nation, or at least reconstruct a government. And the American people do not understand that. I am confident they are willing to bear this burden if it is
explained to them. They should not be surprised when, 2 years after this war is over, they see tens of thousands, or
thousands of American forces, American troops in Iraq, some of whom being shot at guarding oil wells, some of whom are going to be on a border and going to end up being killed trying to secure that border so Iranians do not think they can have part of northern Iraq and the Kurds do not think they can move into Kirkuk, and so on and so forth.
Sadly, when Xiden was in the Executive, as VP, and had a free and stable...Saddam free Iraq, with numerous nations in a coalition supporting him, he turned his back on the nation building aspect in an election year for political gain

Iraq was already crippled before we invaded.. All we accomplished was strengthening Iran... as predicted.
Oh sure, it was run like a third world country...people massively oppressed, torture, murders etc....but the Dictator in charge had weapons, deadly weapons, was actively provoking the world and threatening it....the fact their economy was weak doesn't mean the man in charge can't kill.

Look at NK...weak, but potentially deadly, look at the USSR....it was weak but potentially deadly....

etc.

Me, as an American citizen.
Are you special? Most Americans are represented at the United Nations through the President and his Ambassador to the UN. It would be chaos if every citizen Could vote on everything. if it worked that way, Americans would have chosen to let 1441 inspections continue. NO INVASION.

I don’t recall seeing you at the Senate Hearing or are you John Negroponte.

Today, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee meets to hear testimony from Deputy Secretary of State, Richard Armitage, and the United States Ambassador to the United Nations, John Negroponte. Both are principal actors in the formulation and implementation of U.S. policy toward Iraq, and they will provide comments on U.S. reaction to the 60-day progress report on Iraq's compliance with the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441.​

Last edited:
..but the Dictator in charge had weapons, deadly weapons, was actively provoking the world and threatening it...
Not after 1441. SH was not provoking the world. Correll is lying about SH “poking the Bear” after 1441. And the Dictatorship did not have WMD as suspected before 1441, during 1441, or after 1441.

You supported the war announced and started on March 17 2003 which forced peaceful inspections to end. Biden, Both Clintons, Kerry, Schumer and Pelosi opposed that date for starting a war. They all called for continued inspections...... as did six out of ten Americans at the time. You and Correll are War Mongers exactly like Dick Cheney and Colin Powell who supported ending inspections. Its the truth supported by the facts following 1441.

What is relevant here, is, your question was answered.

Actually my question provoked your initial response which contained an error. I informed you of your error and as is mostly the case when dealing with you, you cut off the discussion, refusing to discuss your error as if your word is infallible. Must be what cultural Christians in the Trump cult do.

..but the Dictator in charge had weapons, deadly weapons, was actively provoking the world and threatening it...
Not after 1441. SH was not provoking the world. Correll is lying about SH “poking the Bear” after 1441. And the Dictatorship did not have WMD as suspected before 1441, during 1441, or after 1441.

You supported the war announced and started on March 17 2003 which forced peaceful inspections to end. Biden, Both Clintons, Kerry, Schumer and Pelosi opposed that date for starting a war. They all called for continued inspections...... as did six out of ten Americans at the time. You and Correll are War Mongers exactly like Dick Cheney and Colin Powell who supported ending inspections. Its the truth supported by the facts following 1441.
Sure he was...did you not read the report from the Inspectors? Or read their testimony? Geez man...we've been through this over and over.

Just stop already...we get that you will go to great lengths to defend your murderous old boss...but come on MAN

Sure he was
Immediately following passage of 1441 SH offered to allow the CIA to enter Iraq in order to search directly for suspected weapons and or WMD development sites.

That in no way to any honest and thinking mind can be construed as a provocation to the world. You are a lying idiot when you say that it was. And your lie is made even more repulsive to civilized human beings because the purpose of that lie is only to defend the killing of 500,000 human beings at a cost of $5 trillion. Or a $7 trillion mistake if you believe Donald J Trump.

Last edited:
we've been through this over and over.
Just learned that Q anon recount in Arizona has discovered the presence of cheese dust on one of the ballots. I would be not be surprised if you made a claim that the cheese dust proves once and for all that Trump was elected president in 2020.

The idea that you can repeat it as a fact and then say we’ve been over and over and over this 1 billion times does not make it a fact. You are in a cult. You are not in a very good relationship with reality at the moment.

This is how @Corell expresses Christian love towards strangers specifically in anger at Muslim strangers.

59 60 61 62, then we stopped keeping a body count

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

...number 058 of 500,000 got the American boot up the ass. Salma Amin 50 Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

Because Correll sez: #669
Arabs suck at democracy.

.... 059 Mohammed Amin 27 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

.... 060 Said Amin 24 (son of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

(The Angry American) Toby Kieth &
struth May 2, 2021 #296
Saddam was half hearted and wouldn't fully open up, or produce all the documents.

Toby Keith: Hey, Uncle Sam put your name(s) at the top of his list,

.....061 Shams Amin 20 (daughter of Salma) Mansour district, Baghdad 8 Apr 2003

The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.

To a point about Putin and Trump you come back with a claim about Bush not listening to PUtin?
The point was about Bush not listening to Putin. It would’ve saved the United States of America $5 trillion and Would not have killed 500,000 people in America‘s name.

Forum List

Back