Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
OR, more obviously, I was referring to the SPECIFIC SITES BEING SUSPECTED.

whatever, suspected is suspected - the CIA NEVER had what W told the public because no WMD was found by the invaders. W said “leaves no doubt” ...

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

You called for killing 500,000 human beings on Bush’s lie.

Just out of curiosity what do you think of Trump still lying today that he won the election. Big lies like Trump’s and W’s Don’t seem to bother a cultural Christian such as yourself. Why is that?

Me, as an American citizen.
Are you special? Most Americans are represented at the United Nations through the President and his Ambassador to the UN. It would be chaos if every citizen Could vote on everything. if it worked that way, Americans would have chosen to let 1441 inspections continue. NO INVASION.

I don’t recall seeing you at the Senate Hearing or are you John Negroponte.

Today, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee meets to hear testimony from Deputy Secretary of State, Richard Armitage, and the United States Ambassador to the United Nations, John Negroponte. Both are principal actors in the formulation and implementation of U.S. policy toward Iraq, and they will provide comments on U.S. reaction to the 60-day progress report on Iraq's compliance with the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441.​

I am "special" in being an American Citizen. I have the Right of Sovereignty, and thus, can, as part of America wage war against enemies like Iraq, and the UN can go fuck itself.

What is relevant here, is, your question was answered.

Actually my question provoked your initial response which contained an error. I informed you of your error and as is mostly the case when dealing with you, you cut off the discussion, refusing to discuss your error as if your word is infallible. Must be what cultural Christians in the Trump cult do.

My response answered your question. What you should have done, if you were engaged in good faith discussion, was go, "ok point taken" and dropped it.

INSTEAD, you focused on a disagreement of opinion and launched another attack on personal, religious and racial grounds.

You are an bigot and an asshole.

Query. BY YOUR STANDARDS, do you believe that Lincoln lied us into war?

I clearly stated what you made up, and you cut it. So, you want to know? Go back and fucking read it.
I see how you respond when you are informed of an error in your argument.

You are an bigot and an asshole

The economy was damn good in terms of job creation and employment prior to Bush allowing us to be hit by terrorists snd then invading Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with it.

I have the Right of Sovereignty, and thus, can, as part of America wage war against enemies like Iraq,

You are certifiably insane.

You and who’s army? How many guns you got? Were you going to attack Baghdad under an American flag from Turkey or Kuwait or Iran or Syria? Do you own a tank or just a Humvee with a 50 Caliber Machine Gun on Top? Who would drive and who would man the gun?

Seriously we could cut the hell out our defense budget if you are such a badass.

Will you consider an Correll invasion of North Korea and waging war there to take down Trump’s lover.

and the UN can go fuck itself.

I suppose that is a fact, that it could, in the Trump Universe.

W went to the United Nations Security Council as he was telling the American people that Iraq could be disarmed peacefully if the United Nations Security Council and the dictatorship in Iraq agreed to resume inspections. That is because at the end of 2002, in his public statements and actions W did not see the necessity of removing Saddam Hussein from power if were to be verified in the near future if the United Nations Security Council were able to verify that Iraq was disarmed and brought into compliance with his United Nations Security Council resolutions relevant to disarmament.

It was a fact in the early months of 2003 that the United Nations Security Council was well into the process of disarming a Iraq peacefully.

However as a result of your anger and stupidity your desire for the United Nations Security Council to go fuck itself (which includes telling the United States of America to go fuck itself) was a huge mistake. That has been confirmed now by the man you voted for and who became a one term President.

That anti-UN mistake by you and W cost the American taxpayer $5 trillion and it cost the world 500,000 innocent lives. Why are you still want the United Nations to go fuck itself is beyond reason and mental atrocity on your part.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
This is how @Corell expresses Christian love towards strangers specifically in anger at Muslim strangers.

59 60 61 62, then we stopped keeping a body count

Toby Kieth: 'Cos we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way.

Correll #661 America had been terribly attacked and was not afraid in a mood to put up with any shit.

You say "this is how corell expresses", and then post a bunch of shit that I did not say.

That is you lying about what I said.

That you feel a need to lie about what I said, in order to attack it, is your brain realizing that I am supporting my position better than you, and knowing that you CAN'T argue against what I am actually saying.

Question: By your standards, do you believe that Abe Lincoln lied us into war?

To a point about Putin and Trump you come back with a claim about Bush not listening to PUtin?
The point was about Bush not listening to Putin. It would’ve saved the United States of America $5 trillion and Would not have killed 500,000 people in America‘s name.

The point was about Putin and Trump. That you were against the war, has been well established. Are you just a spam bot, or a human being?

If human, stop acting like a spam bot, dumbass.

OR, more obviously, I was referring to the SPECIFIC SITES BEING SUSPECTED.

whatever, suspected is suspected - the CIA NEVER had what W told the public because no WMD was found by the invaders. W said “leaves no doubt” ...

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

Yes, George Bush was sure, and yet was wrong. That is my position. YOURS is that somehow, you are sure that that means he was lying.

You also, like to harp on the human cost of war, as though someone is arguing that it is... I don't know, NOT BAD? or something? Probably trying to use an Appeal to Emotion to make up from not being able to support your arguments with any logical explanations.

Question: By your standards, that we have seen here, from you, do you feel that Abe Lincoln lied US into war?

I clearly stated what you made up, and you cut it. So, you want to know? Go back and fucking read it.
I see how you respond when you are informed of an error in your argument.

You are an bigot and an asshole

The economy was damn good in terms of job creation and employment prior to Bush allowing us to be hit by terrorists snd then invading Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with it.

By your standards, do you believe that Abe Lincoln lied US into war?

I have the Right of Sovereignty, and thus, can, as part of America wage war against enemies like Iraq,

You are certifiably insane.

You and who’s army? How many guns you got? Were you going to attack Baghdad under an American flag from Turkey or Kuwait or Iran or Syria? Do you own a tank or just a Humvee with a 50 Caliber Machine Gun on Top? Who would drive and who would man the gun?

Seriously we could cut the hell out our defense budget if you are such a badass.

Will you consider an Correll invasion of North Korea and waging war there to take down Trump’s lover.

It amazes me that you don't mind pretending to be retarded, in order to make a partisan jab at me.

I did not claim to be waging war alone. You were mistaken if you truly believe that I said that.

Thus, I answer your jab.

However you are still pretending to be retarded.

Do you mind if I call you Tard-o?

and the UN can go fuck itself.

I suppose that is a fact, that it could, in the Trump Universe.

W went to the United Nations Security Council as he was telling the American people that Iraq could be disarmed peacefully if the United Nations Security Council and the dictatorship in Iraq agreed to resume inspections. That is because at the end of 2002, in his public statements and actions W did not see the necessity of removing Saddam Hussein from power if were to be verified in the near future if the United Nations Security Council were able to verify that Iraq was disarmed and brought into compliance with his United Nations Security Council resolutions relevant to disarmament.

It was a fact in the early months of 2003 that the United Nations Security Council was well into the process of disarming a Iraq peacefully.

However as a result of your anger and stupidity your desire for the United Nations Security Council to go fuck itself (which includes telling the United States of America to go fuck itself) was a huge mistake. That has been confirmed now by the man you voted for and who became a one term President.

That anti-UN mistake by you and W cost the American taxpayer $5 trillion and it cost the world 500,000 innocent lives. Why are you still want the United Nations to go fuck itself is beyond reason and mental atrocity on your part.

It is your opinion that the UN was doing that, not a fact.

That was the crux of the debate, whether peaceful means could achieve our goals.

That you strongly state your OPINION, does not make it a fact.

Indeed, even if you were able to prove that you were right at that time, the nation as a whole had to make choices BASED ON WHAT WE KNEW AT THE TIME.

You are playing silly games to justify your smearing of good people, based on your bigotry and being as ass.

You say "this is how corell expresses", and then post a bunch of shit that I did not say.

Express - convey (a thought or feeling) in words or by gestures and conduct.

Your conduct as a self-proclaimed sovereign citizen of the United States of America sand as a cultural Christian was when you opposed the peaceful disarmament of Iraq through UN inspections and lusted for war sand bloodshed , out of your uncontrolled anger at SH, to g the point v that you endorsed the US military doing this to Shams Amin - a stranger:

The Pentagon reported on 7 April that .A B2 bomber dropped four 2000-pound laser-guided GBU-24 bunker-buster bombs on the Al Saa Restaurant in the al Mansour District of Baghdad that Intelligence sources claimed was a meeting place of Saddam Hussein, his two sons, and senior Iraqi regime leaders.​

Toby Kieth: And it'll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you. Ah, brought to you, courtesy of the red, white and blue.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.​

That must be Shams Amin, daughter of Salma Amin and sister to Mohammed and Said Amin, who were all killed by the four 2000 lb BGU bunker buster bombs inside or near the Al Saa Restaurant in the Mansour District of Baghdad, Iraq on April 7 2003.​

Have you ever heard the expression that actions say a thousand words.

Your actions tell me you are a blood thirsty warmonger that has no regret for backing the bloody killing of Shams Amin for working at a restaurant where the dictator of Iraq may have been hanging out. A fucking restsurant is a mikitary target to you? What kind of Christian is that.

When the broken body of the 20-year-old woman was brought out -- torso first, then the head -- her mother started crying uncontrollably, then collapsed.FIRC

AUHHH BUT you decided that Shams’ mother needed to learn how to live in a democracy. That action on your part says a thousand words about you and your Christian Tribe. None of them good.

It is your opinion that the UN was doing that, not a fact.

No. you are lying to yourself. The United Nations Security Council did not rely upon the opinion of American citizens when they unanimously voted for 1441 which included the United States and the United Kingdom. The peaceful process of inspections began when that vote was final. That peaceful process did not cease to be a fact because some dumb ass warmonger sitting in the United States hopped up on something wanting to kill Iraqis and you think it did. Only way to end the peaceful process to disarm Iraq was if Saddam Hussein obstructed inspections to such a point that the United Nations Security Council would vote unanimously to end the process. The two chief weapons inspectors both wanted the inspections to continue because by February 2003 Saddam Hussein was reported to be acting proactively on process and on substance and another few months would complete the peaceful disarmament of Saddam Hussein. That is undeniable fact.

The fact that the peaceful disarmament of Iraq was working until it was abruptly interrupted by the George W Bush administration is there was no WMD were to be found as a result of disarmament by war.

The facts are not on your side and that’s why you show no penchant for ever caring about facts.

Last edited:
the war announced and started on March 17 2003 which forced peaceful inspections to end. Biden, Both Clintons, Kerry, Schumer and Pelosi opposed that date for starting a war. They all called for continued inspections...... as did six out of ten Americans at the time. You and @Correll are War Mongers exactly like Dick Cheney and Colin Powell who supported ending inspections. Its the truth supported by the facts following 1441.
Just repeating the obvious
:)-

Yes, George Bush was sure, and yet was wrong. That is my position.
In America you have the right to voice your opinion.

Mine, on the other hand disagree with yours

George W. Bush really did lie about WMDs, and his aides are still lying for him
Ari Fleischer is a liar. He lies about stuff big and small. And as President George W. Bush’s press secretary during the run-up to the Iraq War, he participated in a large effort to exaggerate and misrepresent what the intelligence community believed about weapons of mass destruction and Iraq’s (negligible) links to al-Qaeda.

Ari Fleischer is wrong: Bush did lie, and people did die - Vox

Author claims Bush knew Iraq had no WMD
President Bush committed an impeachable offense by ordering the CIA to to manufacture a false pretense for the Iraq war
in the form of a backdated, handwritten document linking Saddam Hussein and al-Qaeda, an explosive new book claims.The charge is made in “The Way of the World: A Story of Truth and Hope in an Age of Extremism” by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Ron Suskind, released today.S
Author claims Bush knew Iraq had no WMD (today.com)

In the early 2000s, the administrations of George W. Bush and Tony Blair asserted that Saddam Hussein's weapons programs were still actively building weapons, and that large stockpiles of WMDs were hidden in Iraq.

Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted between November 2002 and March 2003, under United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Hussein give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked. The United States asserted that Hussein's frequent lack of cooperation was a breach of Resolution 1441, but failed to convince the United Nations Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence. Despite this, Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War instead. A year later, the United States Senate officially released the Senate Report of Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq which concluded that many of the Bush Administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi WMD were misleading and not supported by the underlying intelligence. United States–led inspections later found that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling; the war was called by many, including 2008 Republican presidential nominee John McCain, a "mistake".
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 - Wikipedia

Bush knew what he was doing, a military war creates jobs while deflecting his bad statesmanship.

Bush did indeed know what and why he took us into a war
Then again we could ask him, he is still around>
:)-

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

The right was for ousting Saddam, not rebuilding stupid fucking Iraq.

Forum List

Back