Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB,

Putin told Dubya not to take out Saddam because the peaceful process of inspections was working.

Dubya refused to listen. Instead he listened to uninformed Warmongers such as yourself.

"Warmongering liars"? Trump? What the fuck does Trump have to do with a war that was years before he was relevant?

Apparently, despite the polls that said otherwise, W He was convinced that Americans like you were so angry at Saddam Hussein he figured it would be politically expedient to take him out. It would please you.

That decision awarded America all the misfortunes you mentioned that followed it. That is why it’s so relevant in any discussion today and specifically discussions involving Donald J Trump.

I said it because you presented that a poll showing support for waiting as though that should have trumped the judgement of the duly elected President and Commander in Chief.

The polls should not have trumped the judgment of the commander-in-chief. However, the truth and the facts and the reality on the ground on March 10 2003 should have.

About 12 years later with the ascension of Donald J Trump you came to agree that the truth, the facts and the reality of peaceful inspections should have trumpW‘s judgment In March 2003.

Trump is going to avoid needless conflict.

Like the needless conflict that you went head over heels cheerleading for with Cheney Rumsfield and the capital PNAC nation-building warmongers

Trump thinks you are an idiot for your wanton ignorant warmongering in 2003 but he took your votes in both rigged elections anyway. He still needed idiots to win in 2016 and he didn’t have enough in 2020. So now we have the Trump insurrection

It does not matter. Saddam was doomed when 9-11 happened and America's tolerance for assholes fucking with us, dropped below the threshold he had already passed, and he did not have the documentation to show that he destroyed his wmds.

That you want to use that to attack AMERICA, or some Americans, is just your anti-Americanism showing.

If being against needless conflict and wars is anti-American then Trump is anti-American according to this version of you. Is that Jeckyl Correll or Hyde Correll? Who knows?

It does not matter. Saddam was doomed when 9-11 happened and America's tolerance for assholes fucking with us, dropped below the threshold he had already passed, and he did not have the documentation to show that he destroyed his wmds.

Is it your contention and argument here that the the invasion of Iraq was decided and was unstoppable as of September 12 2001?

I said what I said. Restating it, and changing it in the process, is your brain trying to defend your world view from ideas that threaten it.

Because they are right and you know that your world view is wrong.

America was going broke when you supported whole hog invading Iraq to spend billions to create a functional Democracy in Muslim world.
Yes. We are broke and cannot afford more foreign adventures.

But when I bring up cost as a concern I had while Dubya was deciding to kick inspectors out in order to start a major ground War - it is whining and irrelevant.

Further more, your whining about the cost of the war is irrelevant to any discussion about the national debate leading up to the war.
Why is that?

Because we have been in a unsustainable financial situation for quite a while now. Picking ONE specific budget stressor and pretending to care about it, when we have been on the road to ruin for decades, without a peep from you, is bullshit.

"Warmongering liars"? Trump? What the fuck does Trump have to do with a war that was years before he was relevant?

There is plenty of relevance here. In 2003 you were all in on regime change and nation building ( without a threat to our national security) through massive ground invasion and sending billions and other resources that belonged to the American middle class to the Middle East in what was called at the time the Project for a New American Century.

By "you all" I take it you are referring to the overlapping Bush/Trump base?

Do you even realize that you are unable to clearly state your point? You are confused and distracted from it, by your need to just throw negative sounding shit at the wall, to smear your enemies.

Focus on your point. I think I've stated it for you once or twice, but you can't seem to say it yourself, nor stay on topic for more than a second or two.

Putin and Trump have common ground. They don't want needless conflict between their nations.

He might very well relish our misfortunes given his youth in the KGB,

Putin told Dubya not to take out Saddam because the peaceful process of inspections was working.

Dubya refused to listen. Instead he listened to uninformed Warmongers such as yourself.

To a point about Putin and Trump you come back with a claim about Bush not listening to PUtin? Are you aware that they are two different people? Do you realize how stupid you look when you talk like a retarded baby? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Apparently, despite the polls that said otherwise, W He was convinced that Americans like you were so angry at Saddam Hussein he figured it would be politically expedient to take him out. It would please you.

That decision awarded America all the misfortunes you mentioned that followed it. That is why it’s so relevant in any discussion today and specifically discussions involving Donald J Trump.

That makes no sense. Your assumptions about Bush was thinking, is you being a partisan hack. Your inability to distinguish between Bush and Trump is you being blinded by your partisan zealotry.

I said it because you presented that a poll showing support for waiting as though that should have trumped the judgement of the duly elected President and Commander in Chief.

The polls should not have trumped the judgment of the commander-in-chief. However, the truth and the facts and the reality on the ground on March 10 2003 should have.

About 12 years later with the ascension of Donald J Trump you came to agree that the truth, the facts and the reality of peaceful inspections should have trumpW‘s judgment In March 2003.

Like the needless conflict that you went head over heels cheerleading for with Cheney Rumsfield and the capital PNAC nation-building warmongers

Trump thinks you are an idiot for your wanton ignorant warmongering in 2003 but he took your votes in both rigged elections anyway. He still needed idiots to win in 2016 and he didn’t have enough in 2020. So now we have the Trump insurrection

I voted for Trump because of his polices on trade and immigration and DESPITE his, imo, amateurish views on the Iraqi Invasion. That way you make these pathetically self serving assumptions about people you hate, and then act like an asshole to people because of your invented shit, is you being a fucking asshole.

Your assumptions about what Trump thinks, is just you projecting your asshole-ness onto other people.

That you have to go to such lengths to justify your being an asshole, is your brain realizing that the stated reasons that most libs use to be assholes, are really, really complete bullshit.

That you want to use that to attack AMERICA, or some Americans, is just your anti-Americanism showing.

If being against needless conflict and wars is anti-American then Trump is anti-American according to this version of you. Is that Jeckyl Correll or Hyde Correll? Who knows?

I clearly stated why I was calling you an anti-American. It was NOT what you said. That was you pretending to be retarded, so that you can have a excuse to say stupid shit, and then attack me based on shit you just made up.

Question: Based on your standards, your silly standards, do you believe that Abe Lincoln "lied us into war"?

And right there you are. Saddam was willing to let the send agents to place THEY suspected of weapons developments.
Yes that was in December 2002. “THEY” of course was the CIA. You used the words “suspected” as in the CIA did not have solid evidence before the invasion of actual possession of WMD? Is it your understanding then that Bush was told by the Intelligence agencies that they did not have evidence only suspicion. Where did Bush get this then? LEAVES NO DOUBT.

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.​

I don’t see how being wrong on SH possessing Hidden WMD In March 2003 can be pinned on the Intelligence Service. Why do you see it that way?

I said what I said.
Thats true but if you cant confirm that I understood what you correctly, then I have to ask what you meant when you said SH was doomed because of 9/11/01 which he had nothing to do with. What do you mean SH was doomed?

learn to read.

I said “ In 2003 you were all in on regime change and nation building”

How did you miss “were” in between “You” and “All”?

I was referring to you and you being a cheerleader for ‘nation building’ by bombing and shooting.

And right there you are. Saddam was willing to let the send agents to place THEY suspected of weapons developments.
Yes that was in December 2002. “THEY” of course was the CIA. You used the words “suspected” as in the CIA did not have solid evidence before the invasion of actual possession of WMD? .....

OR, more obviously, I was referring to the SPECIFIC SITES BEING SUSPECTED.

Christ. CAN YOU BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS IN YOUR PRETENSE OF BEING RETARDED TO DODGE A FUCKING POINT?

loser.

learn to read.

I said “ In 2003 you were all in on regime change and nation building”

How did you miss “were” in between “You” and “All”?

I was referring to you and you being a cheerleader for ‘nation building’ by bombing and shooting.

I don't know what you mean by "ALL IN", in this context. I was hopeful that it would work. I could think of no other viable strategy to work towards any type of victory.

What is your point, in this shocking conclusion, that I supported the policy, like I said I did, when I first posted in this thread, days and days ago?

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.
WE WILL ALWAys be frtiends so longas you can read my words-
& feel a feeling :)-

He had had years to provide the information, that should have taken, at most, months to provide.
1441 gave SH a final opportunity to comply. Have you heard of it. Who has more authority on disarming Iraq sand the time it would take. (a)You or (b) the United Nations Security Council?

Just answer (A) or (B)

Forum List

Back