Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Not, do you believe that all differences of opinion means that someone is lying?

The party that has an opinion that is wholly dependent on an obvious lie is a liar.

For example your opinion that SH did not cooperate with the 1441 inspectors that is based on your flat out lie that SH continued to ā€œpoke the bearā€ is a lie.

It is not based on any slightest sliver of reality or any reported observations of the events taking place after 1441 was passed.

You are a liar.

You tell many lies. Letā€™s start with this one.

You said Bush did not give our troops WMDs too look for.

That is a lie #1 because if it was based on intelligence they would be looking for whatever the intelligence said was there. So they were not looking for old rusty shells.

More reasons to follow.
well i never said that.

so carry on

When and his did Saddam ā€œpoke the bearā€ after 1441.

I asked you specifically when SH ā€˜poked the bearā€™ after 1441 was passed.

Saddam had been poking the bear for years.

That is an important question that you keep avoiding providing a direct answer.

SH ceased poking the bear after the summer of 2002 when the US and UK increased air strikes in preparation for an invasion.

Before that SH poked the bear all the time. I am not ignoring that history.

I asked you specifically when SH ā€˜poked the bearā€™ after 1441 was passed.

That is an important question that you keep avoiding providing a direct answer.

SH ceased poking the bear after the summer of 2002 when the US and UK increased air strikes in preparation for an invasion.

Before that SH poked the bear all the time. I am not ignoring that history.
when he continued to violate itā€¦geez youā€™ve been shown this Baghdad Bob

they found WMDs. I donā€™t think Bush have them specific WMDs too look for.

well i never said that.

You did not say Bush did not give our troops (them) specific WMDs too look for?

You wrote: ā€œI donā€™t think Bush have [gave] them specific WMDs too look for.ā€

is ā€˜haveā€™ a typo? intended to be ā€˜gaveā€™? Is ā€˜themā€™ our troops?

You did not say Bush did not give our troops (them) specific WMDs too look for?

You wrote: ā€œI donā€™t think Bush have [gave] them specific WMDs too look for.ā€

is ā€˜haveā€™ a typo? intended to be ā€˜gaveā€™? Is ā€˜themā€™ our troops?
i said i donā€™t think he gaveā€¦geez wow

when he continued to violate itā€¦

You are a liar. SH violated nothing after 1441 was passed. W violated 1441 when he attacked to disarm Iraq violently.

Correll was not a UN inspector at the time. His conclusion that SH was not cooperating means nothing and he is a liar.

You are a liar. SH violated nothing after 1441 was passed. W violated 1441 when he attacked to disarm Iraq violently.

Correll was not a UN inspector at the time. His conclusion that SH was not cooperating means nothing and he is a liar.
haha not according to the inspectors. You can scroll through this thread. Itā€™s been shown to you

You continue to ignore really Baghdad Bob

You donā€™t think W gave our troops ā€˜specificā€™ WMD to look for.

Is that what you meant?
correct. frankly liberating iraq from the brutal saddam regime was the first priority. All the other stuff we found was just icing on the case to justify your boss being removedā€¦and ultimately sentenced to death by the iraqi people

haha not according to the inspectors

Thatā€™s weird because the Chief inspectors were reporting proactive cooperation from Iraq for several weeks before the invasion. they stated that with that proactive cooperation they would finish the inspections by August and were starting to mobilize to set the long term monitoring which would go on for years and years.

You donā€™t think W gave our troops ā€˜specificā€™ WMD to look for.

Your answer is:

m

That is not true. When you repeat it you are lying. You are contradicting W.

Because W specifically admits that the rusty old WMD laying about on scrap pikes since the 1980ā€™s was NOT the WMD that he accused SH of hiding and it was NOT the WMD that W sent US troops to find..

W says so because he had to. The truth is SH was not hiding the WMD that W either thought or fabricated a case that it was there. W cannot lie like you do and say he decided to start a war iver some old junky rusted out artillery shells that ā€˜technicallyā€™ might be classified as WMD.

President Bush Admits Iraq Had No WMDs and 'Nothing' to Do With 9/11 AUGUST 22, 2006

the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didnā€™t, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

00:53:03 PRESIDENT BUSH
Now, look, I -- part of the reason we went into Iraq was -- the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destructions

It turns out he didn't, but he had the capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:
well i never said that.

You said our troops found what they were looking for when they came up with some rusty old junkyard artillery shells that were classified as chemical weapons and Correll informed us that the old junk pile shells are technically considered WMD.

But W says They were not what he sent the troops to look for.

Thatā€™s weird because the Chief inspectors were reporting proactive cooperation from Iraq for several weeks before the invasion. they stated that with that proactive cooperation they would finish the inspections by August and were starting to mobilize to set the long term monitoring which would go on for years and years.
no they said they werenā€™t in compliance. But that they were being some what more coppperarite

the report has been provided for you

You said our troops found what they were looking for when they came up with some rusty old junkyard artillery shells that were classified as chemical weapons and Correll informed us that the old junk pile shells are technically considered WMD.

But W says They were not what he sent the troops to look for.
they found WMDs. Sure that was one of many things they were attempting to do over there

And what was the significance of the junkyard WMDs they found?
what is insignificant is that they had rust. Actually that makes them all the more dangerousā€¦leaking deadly gas and chemicals could really be deadly.

but saddam obviously didnā€™t care, he cared very little for the people he oppressed

Of course they were not in compliance you idiot. Thatā€™s why the inspectors were there. Donā€™t you understand anything what do you keep posting about it?
yeah i do. when you arenā€™t incomplianceā€¦there are consequences. in saddam decade long game, it met getting removedā€¦

Forum List

Back