Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
that saddam had wasn’t complying with the UN

That is precisely why you are a liar. The old junkyard WMD was not being hidden by SH from the inspectors. It was not the WMD that W said was being hidden from the inspectors.

You lie.

That is precisely why you are a liar. The old junkyard WMD was not being hidden by SH from the inspectors. It was not the WMD that W said was being hidden from the inspectors.

You lie.
haha of course they were hidden! they were buried. They weren’t turned over as required.

Bush didn’t lay out any specific WMDs that he wanted to find. Geez dumbass how was he suppose to do that when saddam was hiding and lying?

come on baghdad bob…seriously

what is insignificant is that they had rust.

Why is it that W after all these years continues to state as a matter of fact that SH did not have any of the WMD that made hinn decide to start a war that killed half a million Iraqis and 4484 of our own.

If W won’t lie about that why do you?

Why is it that W after all these years continues to state as a matter of fact that SH did not have any of the WMD that made hinn decide to start a war that killed half a million Iraqis and 4484 of our own.

If W won’t lie about that why do you?
i think he was expecting more

what he personally expected isn’t relevant to what xiden authoritied the war for, nor what was found

i think he was expecting more

what he personally expected isn’t relevant to what xiden authoritied the war for, nor what was found

W was the man receiving the intelligence telling him what to expect.

Biden advised Bush to wait to let the inspections continue. W should have listened to save $7 trillion, keep half a million Iraqis and 4484 Americans alive.

Old junkyard shells were not part of it apparently.

W was the man receiving the intelligence telling him what to expect.

Biden advised Bush to wait to let the inspections continue. W should have listened to save $7 trillion, keep half a million Iraqis and 4484 Americans alive.

Old junkyard shells were not part of it apparently.
Yep. And the intel, both foreign and domestic expected more.

Xiden authorized the war....we've been through this.

haha because the US military found them.

Idiot. What is your source that they were buried or hidden? Junk piles were known to inspectors. When the invasion started the junkpiles were scavenged and old shell s end up anywhere.

Not a good plan that invasion.

of course they did. that’s my point.

If old rusty shells were justification for starting a war W would make sure the word hit out. But it wasn’t.
no there were number reasons xiden authorized bush to use military force. Not just saddams’s noncompliance with the UN to turn over his WMDs

no there were number reasons xiden authorized bush to use military force. Not just saddams’s noncompliance with the UN to turn over his WMDs

How’s come Biden Wanted W to avoid war by going through the UN with 1441 and give inspectors three more months to disarm Iraq with no regime change?

1441 inspectors were dealing with ONLY one issue: WMD.

What else do you think 1441 inspectors were looking at?

. irs in the law

Going through the UN to avoid war was a key part of the law. So you cannot answer the question or provide a list of what UN inspectors were looking at other than WMD. There is no other issue. You are lying.

There is no way that you can deny the truth and reality that your fellow warmonger struth is lying when he claims the invading army found the WMD that W sent them in to look for. That is such an obvious lie that you cannot wrap your brain around a way to defend it.

Dude. You're being pathetic. Your inability to respect other viewpoints, is pathological.

He is technically correct. You are having a hissy fit, because, he is actually kind of playing your game BACK AT YOU.

He is focusing on the literal wording, while ignoring massive context. Just like you.

He is focusing on some utterances, while ignoring later or earlier quotes FROM THE SAME PERSON, just like you.

He is certainly NOT lying. He is being literal. It gives him valid reason to not admit fault for the side he is biased in favor of, ie America.

Just like you. Except your side, is anyone opposed to America.

What precisely is your problem with my use of ‘context’ regarding the description of WMD that W cited to justify his decision to invade and fuck up Iraq for $7 trillion dollars?

There is no way out for you?

The fact that now that "context" works to support your current limited point, suddenly you discovered it, and support it, when previously it was like speaking greek to you.

If you were an alien lifeform from a far star.

That spoke by using variations of color in your mucus layer.

And didn't even have a concept of sound.

Or greeks.

That's my problem with it.

That is right. some rusty old WMD’s were found.

Were the rusty old WMD’s that were found dismissed by W for not being “the most lethal WMD ever devised” that he sent the US military into Iraq to find?

Why the sudden respect for George Bush as an arbitrator of what matters? Oh, because now he agrees with you.

Pretty pathetic.

Why the sudden respect for George Bush

Quit the dishonesty. I’ve mentioned my full support on his decision take out the Taliban after 911. He just should have stuck with the war on terror against the nation state that support the terrorists that attacked us.

Forum List

Back