Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
He answered that in the portion of the post you cut away.

AT THE TIME, the intelligence we had on hand had Iraq as a threat.

What ‘at the time’ intelligence are you referring to?

Either of you two can tell us what you are referring to.

Are you talking about this?

“Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.” DUBYA the DECIDER March 17 2003.

He answered that in the portion of the post you cut away.

That was an asshole move on your part, to cut away his post, ask a question, or should I say, "ask" a "question",

and then talk on and on, just spewing additional leftard talking points, instead of waiting for the answer, which we both know you don't care about, because you question was not really a question.

Do you ever get tired of pissing and moaning about format issues?

Thats your entire post and not one reference to a fact that you can confirm or deny can be found.

Do you ever get tired of pissing and moaning about format issues?

Thats your entire post and not one reference to a fact that you can confirm or deny can be found.

We've spent months discussing the issues of the war. Now the topic is how dishonest you are and why do you want to spread hate and division among your fellow citizens.

Also, the bit where I point out that I can teach you to be a better advocate for Peace, or at least, more restraint on War, with TWO WORDS,

but you don't care. Because all you really care about doing, is spreading hate and division.

The part you cut, because leaving it there made your question look stupid. YOu know which part that was.

You are a liar. I don’t see an answer in the post.

It would be easier and honest of you to highlight the ‘answer’ you think is there and post it with two words “right here”

Why was Iraq a threat with 200 UN inspectors on the ground with Iraq cooperating as it had never done before.

W didn’t believe that an Iraq hat was peacefully disarmed of WMD was a threat specifically when that status was verified by the UNSC upon completion of inspections. It was W that forced the end of inspections in March 2003. It was not SH.

So how do you accept the notion that Iraq was a threat knowing that W was wrong about WMD?

That question is not a matter of having 20-20 hindsight because the inspectors on the ground in Iraq with Iraq’s full cooperation for several months is what eliminated the only credible threat that leaving SH in power posed.

If W truly had solid intelligence from somewhere on the planet he obligated America to turn it over to the inspectors. Yes W obligated America to share intelligence such as that with the UN. Had he done so the inspectors would have shot it down rather quickly because there was no WMD being hidden.
You trust and love for the UN shines above your hatred for Bush. This is the same organization whose “peacekeepers” rape and abuse children and overlook human rights violations by third world despots. Show us how the inspectors are not corrupt.

Yet you question my morality.

You trust and love for the UN shines above your hatred for Bush.

Hatred for Bush is not a fact. Try sticking with facts. I fully supported W’s military action in Afghanistan, civilians are unfortunately being killed there you. But it was not a mistake or engaged over a lie. I hate what W did to cause half a million Iraqis to die by mistake at least, by lying as Trump says, at worst. I believe the latter but if you want to believe the former you still ought to hate a mistake that killed half a million human being when there was no threat.

You trust and love for the UN

The UN inspectors were right. W was wrong. I trust the agency that was right. You trust the lying idiot that was wrong.

You want to question my intelligence and love of my country with a point like that. What is wrong with you?

Also, the bit where I point out that I can teach you to be a better advocate for Peace, or at least, more restraint on War, with TWO WORDS,

I can advocate for peace in my own way by promoting the truth about the dumbest and most dishonest warmongering in my lifetime. I don’t need help from one if that dumb war’s biggest liars.

Yet you question my morality.

You support killing half a million Iraqis and cannot define how they were a threat to us. I don’t question your morality I deplore it. More so when your slimy defense supporting so much desth and injury was to slime the UN inspectors as rapist and child abusers.

You are unhinged and sick.

He asks, AFTER cutting the portion of the post were I explain what I said.

You never explain why or produce facts that would explain what you say. That’s the reality why you cant ever go back and cut and past from previous posts. Its really not hard to do that.

Do you actually believe the myth that @struth repeated is true. That actual WMD was found?

IMO, the WMDs, ie large stockpiles of chemical weapons and/or nuclear weapons materials, were NOT found in anything like the manner or scale that we expected.

Why is it just your opinion that the accusation was wrong that SH was hiding WMD in Iraq from inspectors in March 2003?

Why is it ok with you that struth perpetuates the myth, disinformation that W found the WMD that was used to justify a preemptive war?

Last edited:
Do you have specific charges against the 200 Inspectors who were working to disarm Iraq peacefully in 2003 until W forced them to leave?

Specific charges are against the UN that undermined the US peaceful efforts to get Saddam to step down through sanctions before using force. The inspectors are UN agents.

You chose the the UN over US.

Forum List

Back