i did. Although he didn’t give a full throated backing like xiden, clinton, chucky and nancyThe SOFA....the one you are talking about was created years prior. They were attempting to work one out under Obama and Xiden to extend it....but they couldn't get the job done.Yeah years earlier...it was time to renew, and Obama failed....announced when he was leaving, but did acknowledge he was given a free and stable Iraq...sadly though without a little more of our support ISIS was able to fill the vaccum.ahhaha yes he did....it was Gore and the Dems that were trying to NOT court certain mail in ballots, and recount....again...votes from a certain area, IN A DIFFERENT MANNER....in a clear violation of the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.I accept Bush's victory because at that point the election can't be reversed. But Bush didn't get more votes in FL, they just threw out a bunch of dem votes, or dems voted for Buchanan instead of Gore because they are old. The true will of the people was Gore, but the election was given to Bush so it is what it is...The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes..
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton adminBiden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too
They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:
- Iraq's noncompliance with the conditions of the 1991 ceasefire agreement, including interference with U.N. weapons inspectors.
- Iraq "continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability" and "actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability" posed a "threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region."
- Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
- Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
- Iraq's hostility towards the United States as demonstrated by the 1993 assassination attempt on former President George H. W. Bush and firing on coalition aircraft enforcing the no-fly zones following the 1991 Gulf War.
- Members of al-Qaeda, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq.
- Iraq's "continu[ing] to aid and harbor other international terrorist organizations," including anti-United States terrorist organizations.
- Iraq paid bounty to families of suicide bombers.
- The efforts by the Congress and the President to fight terrorists, and those who aided or harbored them.
- The authorization by the Constitution and the Congress for the President to fight anti-United States terrorism.
- The governments in Turkey, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia feared Saddam and wanted him removed from power.
- Citing the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, the resolution reiterated that it should be the policy of the United States to remove the Saddam Hussein regime and promote a democratic replacement.President Bush and House Leaders agreed on a resolution to authorize force against Iraq. The President believes such a resolution will make available the tools that he needs to deal seriously with the threat that Saddam Hussein poses.georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov
Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.
The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.
Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.
“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.
The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS
At least there is real evidence to support my claims, unlike Trump's fake claims of election fraud that have no evidence.
The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely. It was a GOP bill, idea, and plan. Wighout the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
If Gore were president there would be no war in iraq.
If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.
You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said...
The GOP, and the Dems voted for the war. Bush was successful in the goals....Obama blew the recovery stage when he took office...that's clear and crystal.
No need to try and rewrite it
You all are the ones that are now saying you were against it...when the voting record is there...for the world to see...and transcripts of speeches at that. But ignoring reality and lying is what the Dems do, and their Dembot sheep eat it up
For God's sake. Bush had already signed the SOFA and installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Bush claimed he was fighting Gog and Magog so you know how much religious training he had. They were fulfilling Clean Break Strategy.
A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm ...
Formulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) team headed by former Department of Defense senior official Richard Perle, has become known for its prescient statements regarding the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the subsequent military interventions and civil wars in Libya and Syria.
A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm : Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet ArchiveFormulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political...archive.org
Renew what? Maliki was installed and the SOFA was in place.
You think countries just make those things to last in perpetuity? What country on Earth would want something like that??
I mean we have had one with Japan for over half a century, but that didn't keep Trump in 2017 from being able to renew it...as did other President....same with numerous other nations around the globe.
The issue with Iraq was Obama was just a weak leaderThat’s why Bush needs to be hung up by his balls for invading Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9/11,the corrupt politicians in congress as well for giving him approval to invade there.Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.
My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.
However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.
The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
The stupid Moon Bats sure as hell didn't hold Kerry, Clinton or Joe Dufus accountable for voting to fund the invasion, do they?
I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. One of the reason is because Bush was a Liberal and the Republican mainstream went along with him. The Iraqi War was one of the most despicable things ever done by an American President.
When are the Moon Bats going to hold the Democrats accountable for being despicable? I heard them bitch about the Iraq War but they still voted for Clinton and Joe Dufus, who both supported the war. They had no problem with the Worthless Negro appointing John "Traitor" Kerry to being Secretary of State and he supported the invasion.
Trump also supported the war on Iraq.. Remember his appearance on Howard Stern? Its on video. Didn't you vote for him?