Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

That thug needed to be taken out and we took him out. Funny but you don't hear any left winger bitch and complain about Obama taking out Kaddafi do you. The left are very selective in their faux rage.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12: :yes_text12:

yeah this troll won’t accept reality Obama had Kaddafi murdered because their country was off the federal reserve dollar.this troll and others on here as well don’t understand as Myself And Gipper I know for sure does as well,thst wars are always started by the bankers to make money.

Do not try to blame the war on the Democrats. You kniw who started it.

LMAO you know little to nothing. For example that after initially voting No on the war and discovering that was unpopular with the people Dems DEMANDED A 2ND VOTE so they could vote Yes for the war, own it Dem.
You are still wrong. And a lot of Dems were shamed into voting for it. That is what turned me against Hillary.

By shamed into voting for it you mean Dems demanded the opportunity to vote Yes on the war, got it. :talk2hand: Unlike gutless coward Democrats I called BS on Bush and the Iraq war on this very board.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: He keeps saying you are still wrong when you are only still,right.lol

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

I served in the sand, and I have been in the crosshairs of Muslims. I guess you could say I supported it.

... Based on GOP and Fox lies... Brain washed functional moron. Stupidest war ever. I was saying the French were right and wait..... Franco stands for Francophile. The GOP are a total disgrace the last 40 years.... Corrupt bubble and bust economics, The stupidest wars ever, and garbage propaganda for the chumps....

What? Are you off your meds? Dems vote for these wars is a matter of public record so suck it.
Based on GOP Fox And internet insanity. Have you no shame after all? Lol poor America... At the time after a bunch of garbage propaganda, 80% of the country believed Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11. Absolute idiocy and garbage lies.... Stupidest war ever. Followed by the Afghanistan war which was totally ruined by running off that Iraq for no reason. Like everything else you want to do or believe there is no evidence just crap propaganda repeated endlessly by con men. Try journalism and reality. The GOP defense in court these days is that no reasonable person would believe any of their crap.... Another thing you know nothing about, you ridiculous ding bat doop.

Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
That’s why Bush needs to be hung up by his balls for invading Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9/11,the corrupt politicians in congress as well for giving him approval to invade there.

If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
If it was all on the GOP, why didn't Bubba Clintoon end the sanctions and leave the area in the eight years available to him, and why did Senate democrats (i.e. Kerry & Clinton) demand a second war authorization vote in advance of the '02 elections?

Quit pretending that your team isn't soaked in Iraq blood, you disingenuous fraud.
Clinton did it that way because he was intelligent and understood reality, not being a brainwashed functional moron war like George w Bush and the orange clown, not to mention crazy old Reagan Mr covert baloney and genocide. Your party is a disgrace and you only support them because you are totally brainwashed with b*******....

LMAO you know little to nothing. For example that after initially voting No on the war and discovering that was unpopular with the people Dems DEMANDED A 2ND VOTE so they could vote Yes for the war, own it Dem.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.

LMAO so only when a Dem loses is there election fraud, got it. :cuckoo:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:thankusmile: Indeed,they need to get off the crack their smoking saying only when a Dem loses is there election fraud,thst is their fucked up logic they have ALWAYS.never fails.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

A funny phenomena is occurring in the GOP right now, these lying jackasses are all trying to act like they were against the War in Iraq, when we all remember that every single one of them across the board supported it 150%. They loved the war in Iraq. War in Iraq was their favorite thing ever.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.

Even a few years ago these people wouldn't admit that the war was a huge failure.

Now these pathetic liars try to act like they were against the war all along, that is how pathetic Trumpers are. These people don't even know what they support or oppose, they wait for Foxnews to tell them what to think, and then just go with it...

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.
He is not interested in facts like that thst expose that the dems wanted the war as well.

You forget that Lieberman was one of the most hawkish Democrats for his time. We would have likely invaded Iraq under Gore just like with Bush, but the timing might have been different. It's possible that the handling of the aftermath might have been different as well.

To say that PNAC was solely Republican ignores the many significant Democrats like Lieberman that were very pro-war.
That just isn't a reality.
There was never a reason to go to war in Iraq. They might have gone to war in Afghanistan, but they would have won the war, unlike Bush and the GOP...

Gore would have never gone to war in Iraq, maybe you weren't paying attention back then, but the Iraq war was a GOP plan, bill, idea, fuck up. They pushed this, and they pumped it. And they pumped it repeatedly.

I guess you don't mis-remember all the things you said and did in 2003.

He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

That thug needed to be taken out and we took him out. Funny but you don't hear any left winger bitch and complain about Obama taking out Kaddafi do you. The left are very selective in their faux rage.
Are you seriously comparing the fallout from Iraq to the fallout from Libya??
Are you seriously trying to sidestep the fact that your team is as equally big a mob of cro-magnon warmongers as are the neocons?
This Langley shill same as the op indeed likes to sidestep reality.

LMAO so only when a Dem loses is there election fraud, got it. :cuckoo:
There is no election fraud, Brainwashed functional moron. Nobody is stupid enough to risk imprisonment for voting. Everything you know is incredibly stupid propaganda dumbass.... Rupert Murdock is scum and he is better than all your internet crazies. The only people in the entire world that believe your GOP garbage is other brain washed GOP base ignoramuses. In the entire world for crying out loud. Change the channel. Poor America

For those of you too stupid or too dishonest to remember or check history, Iraq was a Bush initiative. Pure and simple.

Dems were forced into defensive votes to approve something they could not stop. They were overwhelmingly for a cautious approach.

Those Dems who voted against it were almost universally voted out of office. Note Max Cleland (a war vet who lost multiple limbs in Vietnam) who was called a terrorist and voted out.
Exactly, they conviently forget these facts.

Thye GOP war in Iraq was pushed and pumped by the GOP, and all the Trumpers who now act like they opposed it all along.

This issue epitomizes the failed GOP, they are in an alternate reality.

Speaking of dishonest and stupid, it was the DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton, who not only didn't remove sanctions, "no fly zones", and and withdraw troops from the area, he launched more attacks on Iraq when he needed to get his zipper off the front page of newspapers.

It was DEMOCRATS who demanded a second use of military force authorization in advance of the 2002 elections, so they could be seen as all aboard the impending failure..

But dishonest and stupid is your stock in trade, so we're used to it.

Alternate reality indeed.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: As always the troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:thup: The dems as you said so well,DEMANDED the war and funded it.

Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
No Democrat would have supported it if they had known what Bush Cheney and the CIA really knew. Instead they got garbage propaganda in window has always the last 30 years from the scumbag lying GOP.

I am damn glad they followed France and Italy in attacking the scumbag terrorist tanks who were about to wipe out people who were for democracy. So are the people of Libya. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. You probably still think al-Qaida is running Libya or some other bologna from your propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.

You are a joke. More Dem senators voted for the war than against (28-21).
Those votes were almost universally defensive votes...for something they had no ability to stop.

GOP votes by the way were almost lockstep in FAVOR
More outright lies. Republicans only had 48 votes. It could not had passed without Dems support. Their “opposition” to the war was merely a smear campaign against Republicans and Bush in hopes they would win the next election. They knew they could just tell Dems any excuse for their votes and they would be gullible enough to believe and obey, and sure enough they were correct.
It was still a GOP Bill and idea, put forward by the GOP, pumped by Bush, the GOP, and every Republican.

The Dems opposed it best they could, but any opposition to war was labeled unpatriotic by you and your kind.

Without the GOP there would be no war in Iraq. If Gore were president there would be no war in Iraq.

You forget all the things you did and said in 2003...

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You repeat your posts a lot.

Do you think that's cute or do you just run out of words all the time?
He must run out of words.lol

No one in his right mind would have invaded Iraq because of the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. No American in his right mind would attack a country that had not attacked the U.S. Anyone who had the slightest hint of knowledge of the foundations of this country would never think pre-emptive war were an option for out nation. It was a 'sin' against our forefathers, a 'sin' on the present, a 'sin' in international relations, a 'sin' in massively poor waste of American military might and, especially, its soldiers. It was and is totally reprehensible, indefensible, disgusting and a crime on so many levels that it puts the concept of justice in doubt.

For those of you too stupid or too dishonest to remember or check history, Iraq was a Bush initiative. Pure and simple.

Dems were forced into defensive votes to approve something they could not stop. They were overwhelmingly for a cautious approach.

Those Dems who voted against it were almost universally voted out of office. Note Max Cleland (a war vet who lost multiple limbs in Vietnam) who was called a terrorist and voted out.
Exactly, they conviently forget these facts.

Thye GOP war in Iraq was pushed and pumped by the GOP, and all the Trumpers who now act like they opposed it all along.

This issue epitomizes the failed GOP, they are in an alternate reality.

Speaking of dishonest and stupid, it was the DEMOCRAT Bill Clinton, who not only didn't remove sanctions, "no fly zones", and and withdraw troops from the area, he launched more attacks on Iraq when he needed to get his zipper off the front page of newspapers.

It was DEMOCRATS who demanded a second use of military force authorization in advance of the 2002 elections, so they could be seen as all aboard the impending failure..

But dishonest and stupid is your stock in trade, so we're used to it.

Alternate reality indeed.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: As always the troll gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:thup: The dems as you said so well,DEMANDED the war and funded it.
Because they were brainwashed functional morons just like you at the time. Now most people have figured out what lying scumbags the GOP and it's propaganda machine are. Only 25%, brainwashed functional rubes, still believe. The same idiots who may screw up the covid reaction so bad we may get a really dangerous variant out of your stupidity oops brainwashed functional stupidity. For America. Change the channel

You are a joke. More Dem senators voted for the war than against (28-21).
Those votes were almost universally defensive votes...for something they had no ability to stop.

GOP votes by the way were almost lockstep in FAVOR
More outright lies. Republicans only had 48 votes. It could not had passed without Dems support. Their “opposition” to the war was merely a smear campaign against Republicans and Bush in hopes they would win the next election. They knew they could just tell Dems any excuse for their votes and they would be gullible enough to believe and obey, and sure enough they were correct.
It was still a GOP Bill and idea, put forward by the GOP, pumped by Bush, the GOP, and every Republican.

The Dems opposed it best they could, but any opposition to war was labeled unpatriotic by you and your kind.

Without the GOP there would be no war in Iraq. If Gore were president there would be no war in Iraq.

You forget all the things you did and said in 2003...

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You repeat your posts a lot.

Do you think that's cute or do you just run out of words all the time?
Just smacking you liars up on the reg.

None of you can adress my issues. You people all repeat the same lies. Very few of you can admit the truth, that the War in Iraq was a GOP idea, bill, plan, move.

With out the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
The only liars are the Dems suggesting they were against the Iraq War. Xiden was a huge cheer leader and had been for years leading up to it that we needed to overthrow Saddam.

The Dems only flip flopped, and turned their backs on the troops and began their massive anti-Bush propaganda when they saw it was to their political advantage.....sadly for the world, some voters believed it, and Obama and Xiden were given power...which simply lead to mass chaos in the ME...and death around the globe due to the rise of ISIS
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:Banker as always gets taken to school and checkmated.:up:

You realize that about 40% of the Democrats in the House and the majority of Democratic Senators voted to authorize the Iraq War as well, right?

Don't get me wrong. I don't like neocons either, but it's not like the Republicans did this on their own.
He is not interested in facts like that thst expose that the dems wanted the war as well.

You forget that Lieberman was one of the most hawkish Democrats for his time. We would have likely invaded Iraq under Gore just like with Bush, but the timing might have been different. It's possible that the handling of the aftermath might have been different as well.

To say that PNAC was solely Republican ignores the many significant Democrats like Lieberman that were very pro-war.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I hate to pull a Banker and repeat myself but you really did so much own his ass and hand it to him on a plaster so well taking him to school.:up:

Forum List

Back