Did you Support War in Iraq??

Did you support the War in Iraq?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • No

Votes: 56 67.5%

• Total voters
Biden voted for the war, Chuck and nancy too

They voted to give GW the deciding power to show Saddam we had the resolve, but they al urged him to go through the UN and live up to his promise to allow the inspectors to complete their mission and to go back to the for a final UN authorization. He lied and invaded anyway.
hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

The resolution cited many factors as justifying the use of military force against Iraq:[3][4]

Just stop twisting....it's the libtards that flip flopped and pretend now they were against it, when for years they were all for it.
If there was no election fraud in FL, and an election steal by the conservative USSC, and if the real winner of the election- Al Gore were president, then there would not have been a war in Iraq.

The war in Iraq was a GOP plan. It was proposed by the GOP, it was pushed relentlessly by the GOP, and opposition to the war was called unpatriotic by the GOP.

Then the GOP failed and failed miserably in their war, and the GOP war in Iraq was one of the worst decision in US history.

“The worst single mistake ever made in the history of our country: going into the Middle East, by President Bush,” -Donald Trump.
The Clinton/Gore Admin signed the Iraq Liberation Bill, and it was their intel that said they were developing Nukes.

Sad, however you still can't accept the fact Bush won.....the only fraud was the attempt by the Dems to violate the Constitutional rights of the people of FL...thankfully the Court 7-2 recognized that.

The Iraq War was a success, even Obama acknowledge he was handed a free and stable Iraq....sad he handed it over to Iran and ISIS
I accept Bush's victory because at that point the election can't be reversed. But Bush didn't get more votes in FL, they just threw out a bunch of dem votes, or dems voted for Buchanan instead of Gore because they are old. The true will of the people was Gore, but the election was given to Bush so it is what it is...

At least there is real evidence to support my claims, unlike Trump's fake claims of election fraud that have no evidence.

The GOP war in Iraq was one of the biggest fuck ups in US history. The GOP dragged us into that war and then they fucked it up completely. It was a GOP bill, idea, and plan. Wighout the GOP there would be no war in Iraq.
If Gore were president there would be no war in iraq.

If you opposed the war you were labeled unpatriotic by you and Fox news, and Bill oriely, Hannity, all republicans.

You people try to act like you didn't do all the things you did and said...
ahhaha yes he did....it was Gore and the Dems that were trying to NOT court certain mail in ballots, and recount....again...votes from a certain area, IN A DIFFERENT MANNER....in a clear violation of the Constitutional rights of the people of FL.

The GOP, and the Dems voted for the war. Bush was successful in the goals....Obama blew the recovery stage when he took office...that's clear and crystal.

No need to try and rewrite it

You all are the ones that are now saying you were against it...when the voting record is there...for the world to see...and transcripts of speeches at that. But ignoring reality and lying is what the Dems do, and their Dembot sheep eat it up

For God's sake. Bush had already signed the SOFA and installed Iranian stooge Maliki. Bush claimed he was fighting Gog and Magog so you know how much religious training he had. They were fulfilling Clean Break Strategy.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm ...
Formulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) team headed by former Department of Defense senior official Richard Perle, has become known for its prescient statements regarding the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and the subsequent military interventions and civil wars in Libya and Syria.
Yeah years earlier...it was time to renew, and Obama failed....announced when he was leaving, but did acknowledge he was given a free and stable Iraq...sadly though without a little more of our support ISIS was able to fill the vaccum.

Renew what? Maliki was installed and the SOFA was in place.
The SOFA....the one you are talking about was created years prior. They were attempting to work one out under Obama and Xiden to extend it....but they couldn't get the job done.

You think countries just make those things to last in perpetuity? What country on Earth would want something like that??

I mean we have had one with Japan for over half a century, but that didn't keep Trump in 2017 from being able to renew it...as did other President....same with numerous other nations around the globe.

The issue with Iraq was Obama was just a weak leader
Bush was a lot better President than that Gore dingaling or that Kerry traitor would have been but at the end of the day he was a Liberal RINO.

My son is an Iraq War combat veteran but I have never understood why we invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with 911. Our war was to go after Bin Laden and not to remove Saddam from power.

However, I love to see the hypocrisy of the stupid Moon Bats that bitch about the Iraq War. They voted for Gore, Kerry, Clinton and Joe Dufus who all supported the invasion of Iraq.

The idiots bitch about war but voted for the Worthless Negro that fought the war in Iraq for three years, bombed Libya that was no threat to the US and escalated the war in Afghanistan.
That’s why Bush needs to be hung up by his balls for invading Iraq when they had nothing to do with 9/11,the corrupt politicians in congress as well for giving him approval to invade there.

The stupid Moon Bats sure as hell didn't hold Kerry, Clinton or Joe Dufus accountable for voting to fund the invasion, do they?

I don't consider myself a Republican anymore. One of the reason is because Bush was a Liberal and the Republican mainstream went along with him. The Iraqi War was one of the most despicable things ever done by an American President.

When are the Moon Bats going to hold the Democrats accountable for being despicable? I heard them bitch about the Iraq War but they still voted for Clinton and Joe Dufus, who both supported the war. They had no problem with the Worthless Negro appointing John "Traitor" Kerry to being Secretary of State and he supported the invasion.

Trump also supported the war on Iraq.. Remember his appearance on Howard Stern? Its on video. Didn't you vote for him?
i did. Although he didn’t give a full throated backing like xiden, clinton, chucky and nancy

hahahha what BS....they voted to authorize the us of military force in Iraq...there was NOT one stipulation about going to the UN....not that it would ever be necessary...but in fact one of the main factors was the fact they voted to liberate Iraq, a few years earlier during the Clinton admin

AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining super power. The UN did not authorize the use of military force by any member state to invade Iraq.

yeah i provided the link...we didn’t need the UN. He got congress though

He enforced UN resolutions...that the UN wasn’t. Of course they were a threat...read the entire resolution Xiden and company outlines all the threats

I love how these conservatives Trumpist idiots are engaging in this historical revisionism. Anyone who was around then whose brain has not turned to mush will remember will remember the right-wing smear machine going after anyone who did not support the Iraqi war as supporting Saddam. The lead cheerleader of this smear machine was none other than Sean Hannity.

Scott Ritter, the UN , our allies, and all those that said there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were ridiculed. In Bush/Cheney lingo, ”You were either against us, or for us.” No middle ground.

Nearly all Republicans fell in line. Some Democrats surrendered to the smear machine, most notably Hillary Clinton. She paid the price in 2008 and 2016 for her vote.

The votes in the Senate and House was as follows:

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

The Iraq War was a Republican initiative from the start.

What makes this laughable are all these Pubs saying they were against this war. Every single Pub on this board, if they were honest, would say they supported it.

I remember the heated debates I had with Pubs when I told them they were being led like sheep by Bush’s lies and misinformation

Like sheep

Just like today.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
It is absolutely laughable.

The GOP is a total joke.
We we're hand in hand in opposition to the war in Iraq with these Trumpers...

"You're Either With US, or Against US"
"We Will be Greeted as Liberators!"
"You have to support freedom"
"Mission Accomplished"

These Trumpers need to re-write history.
And a strong contingent of the warmongering ghouls you assholes support went right along with them....Phony fucks.

I love how these conservatives Trumpist idiots are engaging in this historical revisionism. Anyone who was around then whose brain has not turned to mush will remember will remember the right-wing smear machine going after anyone who did not support the Iraqi war as supporting Saddam. The lead cheerleader of this smear machine was none other than Sean Hannity.

Scott Ritter, the UN , our allies, and all those that said there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq were ridiculed. In Bush/Cheney lingo, ”You were either against us, or for us.” No middle ground.

Nearly all Republicans fell in line. Some Democrats surrendered to the smear machine, most notably Hillary Clinton. She paid the price in 2008 and 2016 for her vote.

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

What makes this laughable are all these Pubs saying they were against this war. Every single Pub on this board, if they were honest, would say they supported it.

I remember the heated debates I had with Pubs when I told them they were being led like sheep by Bush’s lies and misinformation

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

And a strong contingent of the warmongering ghouls you assholes support went right along with them....Phony fucks.
Your argument is that you blame the Dems for not stopping the idiot retard republicans??

It's all the dems fault because they should have done more to stop the republicans... It was all the GOP plan. This is what the GOP pushed for, war in Iraq.

To some how blame the Dems for not stopping the idiot GOP and their idiot plan to go to war in Iraq is laughable.

This is where the GOP is at, blame the Dems for not stopping the GOP failure machine, but don't blame the idiot retard republicans whose idea it was to go to war in Iraq, and who subsequently fucked up the war something fierce...
GOP logic right there... pathetic.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

Your argument is that you blame the Dems for not stopping the idiot retard republicans??

It's all the dems fault because they should have done more to stop the republicans... It was all the GOP plan. This is what the GOP pushed for, war in Iraq.

To some how blame the Dems for not stopping the idiot GOP and their idiot plan to go to war in Iraq is laughable.

This is where the GOP is at, blame the Dems for not stopping the GOP failure machine, but don't blame the idiot retard republicans whose idea it was to go to war in Iraq, and who subsequently fucked up the war something fierce...
Pubs have no logic. They created this Iraqi mess now want to blame everyone but themselves for the resulting fiasco.

Meh, Dems repeated voted to fund the war so own it.
He has forgotten history for the sole purpose of scorching the earth of Republicans who disallowed Saddam Hussein's use of the WOMDs such as sarin gas with which he destroyed 30 villages in Iraq because they were Kurds or merely disagreed with his murders of legislators who opposed his rape rooms of underaged young women to sate the lusts of married men he wished to "reward" for their carrying out his vengeance that were endless considering his paranoid schizophrenia. Thanks to Dubya the insanity stopped with his intervention of mercy to the people who were being extinguished by genocide inflicted by Insane Hussein. God bless George W. Bush for saying No to that insidiously hateful demon whose copious murders were a stain on the human race.

Saddam did what Churchill nd the RAF did in Iraq in 1920 .. Arthur Harris of Dresden fame killed 10s of thousands with poison gas bombing.

Who was mental?

Bush said he was fighting Gog and Magog.. He's a Baptist futurist.
Not at all. The trouble with lying to yourself is that others find out about it and your house of cards fall right on top of your head which fortunately is pointy to put it mildly.

Bush told French President Chirac he was fighting Gog and Magog.

FREEDOM FRIES !!

The party of snappy one-liners used to brainwash it's sheep supporters had to change the french fries to Freedom Fries because France opposed the war in Iraq.

remember the hatred towards france by the Idiot GOP because France tried to stop Idiot Bush and the idiot GOP form going to war in Iraq???

Freedom Fries, but but but it was all the dems fault.

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.
You have a bad memory, first off.
And using divisive language like this still
doesn't exactly fit the image of a banker. More like a bankers' spoiled, arrogant rich kid.:71:

I don't remember any republican at all what so ever, standing with me against the War in Iraq. I remember these idiot Trumpers calling my a traitor and unpatriotic because I was against the war.
You have a bad memory, first off.
And using divisive language like this still
doesn't exactly fit the image of a banker. More like a bankers' spoiled, arrogant rich kid.:71:
Says the people that voted to call French fries "Freedom Fries" because France opposed the war in Iraq...

It's like you forget all the thing you did and said in 2003.

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

My argument is that you are every bit as retarded as the neocons....You morons are even carrying their water today.

You suck as badly as the Bushbots, because you are one of them.

Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining super power. The UN did not authorize the use of military force by any member state to invade Iraq.

He enforced UN resolutions...that the UN wasn’t. Of course they were a threat...read the entire resolution Xiden and company outlines all the threats

But he did need the UN or don't you remember him asking the UN for help when the occupation went FUBAR? Don't you remember it was the UN that forced Bush to negotiate the SOFA and withdrawal of 2008?

They were no threat. SCR 1441 superseded all other Iraqi resolutions and the invasion hinged on the final round of weapons inspections. Until Bush decided to invade. It wasn't Clinton who decided. It wasn't Biden who made that decision or anyone else not president Bush. He was given the power to decide and he did.

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

My argument is that you are every bit as retarded as the neocons....You morons are even carrying their water today.

Yet Bush was a total failure and Clinton and now Biden were/are huge sucesses.

Your argument is partisan stupidty with no factual basis.

You supported the War in Iraq. None of you opposed it. You people started calling french fries freedom fries because France opposed the war.
Anything that opposed the war was deemed a traitor to America by you and your kind.

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

You supported the War in Iraq. None of you opposed it. You people started calling french fries freedom fries because France opposed the war.
Anything that opposed the war was deemed a traitor to America by you and your kind.
I didn't support the 1991 war, let alone any of the subsequent neocon foolishness, pinhead.

Meanwhile, you and your moonbat teammates have been licking the boots of neocon stooges like McCain, Cheney, Romney, Ryan and many many more.

Congratulations, sanctimonious asshole, you've become what you've claimed to hate.

We have never, nor do we need to now, have the permission of the UN to do anything.

I was very doubtful before I realized that the US was withdrawing from war crimes treaties in 2002, and from that point opposed the build up, the war, and the peace failure.

We have never, nor do we need to now, have the permission of the UN to do anything.

It was one of the conditions for the Determination Power Congress was abdicating to the President.

What was GW announcing when he was greeted at the press conference with a couple of shoes?

Could it have been that SOFA that the UN forced him into negotiating with the Iraqis?

View attachment 481418

View attachment 481419

Like sheep

Just like today.

The GOP is a total joke.

"Mission Accomplished"

I didn't support the 1991 war, let alone any of the subsequent neocon foolishness, pinhead.

Meanwhile, you and your moonbat teammates have been licking the boots of neocon stooges like McCain, Cheney, Romney, Ryan and many many more.

Congratulations, sanctimonious asshole, you've become what you've claimed to hate.
Keep dreaming we all know all you people all supported that war through and through. Your new anti war hippie stance is so enlightening... (sigh)

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

It was one of the conditions for the Determination Power Congress was abdicating to the President.

What was GW announcing when he was greeted at the press conference with a couple of shoes?

Could it have been that SOFA that the UN forced him into negotiating with the Iraqis?
NO IT WASN"T....there was no condition to get UN approval first...stop lying...I and you yourself posted a link to the Authorization and nowhere is that a condition

The journalist (got three years by the way) threw the shoes in 2008 at Bush during a Press Confernce. The journalist was upset that Obama and won, and Bush left the country with Obama and Xiden....

But he did need the UN or don't you remember him asking the UN for help when the occupation went FUBAR? Don't you remember it was the UN that forced Bush to negotiate the SOFA and withdrawal of 2008?

They were no threat. SCR 1441 superseded all other Iraqi resolutions and the invasion hinged on the final round of weapons inspections. Until Bush decided to invade. It wasn't Clinton who decided. It wasn't Biden who made that decision or anyone else not president Bush. He was given the power to decide and he did.
No he didn't....he certainly made this case to them...and wanted a vote...but didn't need it.

The Iraq War was a success, before Obama took office...even Obama admitted his was left a free and stable Iraq.

We didn't withdraw in 2008

Bush invaded because Saddam wouldn't allow the inspections and repeated violated UN resolutions, as well as attempted to assassinate our President, among other things listed in the resolution. You are either lying, repeating lies, or uninformed...I am guessing all three

Forum List

Back