Did The Deep State Physically Threaten Trump Co-Defendant To Flip?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Mar-a-Lago IT worker Yuscil Taveras has struck a cooperation agreement with the special counsel’s office in the federal case over former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents, Taveras’ former defense attorney said in a new court filing. Taveras struck the deal with prosecutors after he was threatened with prosecution, defense attorney Stanley Woodward wrote in the filing dated Tuesday.

According to the terms of the deal explained in the filing, Taveras agreed to testify in the classified documents case and in exchange will not be prosecuted. He has not been charged with any crimes. The filing marks the first public acknowledgment that special counsel Jack Smith has won the cooperation of key witnesses as part of his prosecution of Trump, his longtime valet Walt Nauta and Mar-a-Lago property manager Carlos de Oliveira."

So some are reporting that Jack Smith may have used physical threats to force the IT worker to flip on Trump; we can't say that this isn't true because this is the same DOJ who murdered witnesses; Biden himself may have ordered the murders of FBI and DOJ whistleblowers - just to hide his own crimes, so this is definitely plausible.

So now they are claiming this IT worker is going to testify that Trump ordered him to destroy evidence - he will will demolished on cross, so I wouldn't be too worried if I were Trump - however, I think Biden and the Deep State may be plotting to assassinate Trump instead - and with the convictions of the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, they are basically going after Trump's security force. This is very concerning. It is time to stand up and fight back.

"Mar-a-Lago IT worker Yuscil Taveras has struck a cooperation agreement with the special counsel’s office in the federal case over former President Donald Trump’s handling of classified documents, Taveras’ former defense attorney said in a new court filing. Taveras struck the deal with prosecutors after he was threatened with prosecution, defense attorney Stanley Woodward wrote in the filing dated Tuesday.

According to the terms of the deal explained in the filing, Taveras agreed to testify in the classified documents case and in exchange will not be prosecuted. He has not been charged with any crimes. The filing marks the first public acknowledgment that special counsel Jack Smith has won the cooperation of key witnesses as part of his prosecution of Trump, his longtime valet Walt Nauta and Mar-a-Lago property manager Carlos de Oliveira."

So some are reporting that Jack Smith may have used physical threats to force the IT worker to flip on Trump; we can't say that this isn't true because this is the same DOJ who murdered witnesses; Biden himself may have ordered the murders of FBI and DOJ whistleblowers - just to hide his own crimes, so this is definitely plausible.

So now they are claiming this IT worker is going to testify that Trump ordered him to destroy evidence - he will will demolished on cross, so I wouldn't be too worried if I were Trump - however, I think Biden and the Deep State may be plotting to assassinate Trump instead - and with the convictions of the Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, they are basically going after Trump's security force. This is very concerning. It is time to stand up and fight back.
If you can steal an election and fake a moon landing then you could easily whack Trump. Why waste time with all these fake trials.?

Who knows how far the Deep State would go to get a key witness to flip nowadays.

Forum List

Back