Never Been A Case In American History Where A Former President Has Engaged In Conduct Remotely Similar To Trump’s

LOL "For the reasons set forth above ... the defendants’ requests for discovery on this topic should be denied." 'Go fuck yourself, we're still going to hide these documents from you.'
Nope.

It means: no fishing without a license. And again, you go direct to conspiracy theory. You're been brainwashed to react, rather than read, comprehend, and think.

It says it -- so...

I don't take you seriously. All you do is regurgitate political arguments posing as legal ones.

And Trump has asked for stuff that doesn't exist.
Again, who is telling you "Trump has asked for stuff that doesn't exist." A quote and a link would be appreciated

Yep read the document you posted, or find someone to read it to you

You big poopyhead. I win
It goes on...

DISCUSSION

I. Applicable Law

Federal prosecutors are afforded “broad discretion to enforce the Nation’s criminal laws,”
and a “presumption of regularity supports their prosecutorial decisions.” United States v.
Armstrong, 517 U.S. 456, 464 (1996) (quotation marks omitted). The judiciary defers “to the
decisions of” federal prosecutors “in part” because of the “relative competence of prosecutors and
courts.” Id. at 465. “‘Such factors as the strength of the case, the prosecution’s general deterrence
value, the Government’s enforcement priorities, and the case’s relationship to the Government’s
overall enforcement plan are not readily susceptible to the kind of analysis the courts are competent
to undertake.’” Id. (quoting Wayte v. United States, 470 U.S. 598, 607 (1985)). This judicial
deference “also stems from a concern not to unnecessarily impair the performance of a core
executive constitutional function.” Id. “‘Examining the basis of a prosecution delays the criminal
proceeding, threatens to chill law enforcement by subjecting the prosecutor’s motives and
decisionmaking to outside inquiry, and may undermine prosecutorial effectiveness by revealing
the Government’s enforcement policy.’” Id. (quoting Wayte, 470 U.S. at 607).
Prosecutorial discretion is nonetheless subject to certain “constitutional constraints.” Id.
at 464 (quotation marks omitted). One such constraint, “imposed by the equal protection
component of the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment,” is the prohibition against selective
prosecution: “the decision whether to prosecute may not be based on an unjustifiable standard...

Nope.

It means: no fishing without a license. And again, you go direct to conspiracy theory. You're been brainwashed to react, rather than read, comprehend, and think.
OK. We're done. Ignorance I can understand. Condescension I can tolerate. Ignorance, condescension and insults? We're done.

Have a blessed life.

OK. We're done. Ignorance I can understand. Condescension I can tolerate. Ignorance, condescension and insults? We're done.

Have a blessed life.
If you were anymore full of shit in this post,

well, you know...

Biden 50.6% - 2,804,040
Trump 47.8% - 2,649,852

Trump was the first Republican to win Michigan since 1988, defeating Hillary Clinton by fewer than 11,000 votes. In 2016, both Democratic support and turnout were down in Detroit and its suburbs.

2024 results: Initial vote tallies from Dearborn, the city with the highest percentage of Arab American voters in the state, have been posted. ‘‘Uncommited” is leading there by far, with more than 73 percent of the total vote reported so far — 1,828 votes to President Biden’s 599.

Most likely more registered voters than last election. Trump would need to exceed expectations and Biden would have to have the protest votes stay home.. we know they will not add numbers to the Trump column.

pay attention, cupcake

lol ! give Briben the uncommitted votes and Trump still out performed him in Mich .

Forum List

Back