Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

The basic Genesis story as told by God is that he created heaven for humans on Earth. He gave us life forever with him, i.e. the Trinity. He gave us domain over heaven on Earth. He gave us free will. Thus, the only thing the first humans couldn't do was eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Otherwise, they would go against God and he would have to leave the universe, Earth and everything in it. I think the rest of story, you know.

As in Job 2.3, You let god hide behind, the devil made me do it, with impunity.

His words were more like, Satan moved me to do harm without a just cause.

God killing many is a part of his great plan, goof.

Isn't you looking forward to Armageddon?

St. Hitler is.

Regards
DL
One of your posts is the same as the rest. It's vile, false and sinful against God. You may as well be on the side of the antiChrist despite your gnostic claims. Sheesh.

No one expects truth from the right wings of supernatural god religions.

I do not agree with you though.

It has value in that lurkers see just how poorly religious apologists are doing.

They keep shooting themselves in their immoral feet.

Another nail in the god coffins.

Encourage them in their demise my friend.

Regards
DL
You're Amazing!!! I wholeheartedly Agree with everything you said.
Though I am not as Grounded as you are.
He did it to me too in like less than 5 mns time!!! I have no respect for cCrooks and Ccon Artists. I don't have your calm. I shall learn from you though. Thank you so very much. What An example you set for all of us:WooHooSmileyWave-vi::thankusmile:.

do you suffer of schizophrenia?!?!? you sound like you do.
I never said what what you put in my mouth you foul demon. Shame on you, you put words in other people's mouth (second time in 5 mns frame) so you could turn around an spray them with your diarrea crap. Shame on you foul pig. And you do that because you have no argument, and you have nothing to stand on as far as the truth.
First, I was not talking to you as the talk I had with GreatestLam, as simple as it is was above you pay grade.
Second, I said there is a BIBLICAL REFERENCE THAT HIGHLIGHTS AND SUPPORTS THAT, YOU SCUMBAG!
Go get loaded up on fentanyl, cock or whatever it is you get high on Since you cannot walk straight. Piece of garbage.
He did not say that you LYING FRAUDULENT bitch!!! HE DID NOT. You need to be stray jacketed and pomped with Psychotropic drugs til you pass out.
Re-read yourself. What a sick phak.
Your screwed up brain is rotten, so you resort to lying and scumbagily insulting those who's feces you are not worth. BYE BYE. I am not a psychiatrist, so I cannot help you.
You're IGNORED African toilet. ...AT BEST. YIKES!
For someone who's supposed to do correcting of my post/posts, you sure come off as going off the grid and losing your gourd.

>>Second, I said there is a BIBLICAL REFERENCE THAT HIGHLIGHTS AND SUPPORTS THAT, YOU SCUMBAG!<<

If I am wrong about you, then I apologize. Please accept my apology and refer me to your past posts in this thread to read so I understand. Also, let me hear anything new that you have come up with.

No one expects truth from the right wings of supernatural god religions.
As I thought, you leftist scum!!!

It's the right who have the TRUTH and true Bible. Not gnosticism and a version of the antiChrist one. Interesting you never mentioned God gave us heaven on Earth.

The basic Genesis story as told by God is that he created heaven for humans on Earth. He gave us life forever with him, i.e. the Trinity. He gave us domain over heaven on Earth. He gave us free will. Thus, the only thing the first humans couldn't do was eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Otherwise, they would go against God and he would have to leave the universe, Earth and everything in it. I think the rest of story, you know.
Please.

Not so many lies in one post.

If told by a god to someone, why did he wait for the 300 hundreds to be published?

What about the fact that scriptures say to to look at god is to die?

No one can know of the supernatural so stick to moral issues with an end game and not stupid supernatural ramblings you cannot prove to be true.

I will not invoke Thor so don't invoke your imaginary friends.

Let's talk adult talk.

Regards
DL

This means remain rather stupid. Right?

Regards
DL
That's what a very very very wise Atheist told me on a good forum long ago: He implied the same thing, and that is for mankind to be prohibited from eating off the tree of Knowledge, is to be commanded to remain dumb and archaically retarded. That just really lit up a bulb in my head as I never looked at it that way.

Last edited:
Please.

Not so many lies in one post.

If told by a god to someone, why did he wait for the 300 hundreds to be published?

What about the fact that scriptures say to to look at god is to die?

No one can know of the supernatural so stick to moral issues with an end game and not stupid supernatural ramblings you cannot prove to be true.

I will not invoke Thor so don't invoke your imaginary friends.

Let's talk adult talk.

Regards
DL
This means remain rather stupid. Right?

Regards
DL
Jeez. Last point, first. Instead of greatestiam, you should rename yourself stupidestiamforbelievinginfraudlentgnosticism.

God created the angels when he knew 1/3 of them would rebel and its consequences would come. It is God's right when he foresaw what would happen with humanity, too. What the true Bible tells us is this and that this is an eternal war between good and evil that comes with free will for the angels as well as humanity. The real Bible tells us that Jesus will come again to destroy the evil humanity and angels. God will fold up the universe, Earth and everything in it to create a new paradise while the evil humanity and angels will get the lake of fire.

Thus, it was that the gnostic bible came because the true Bible includes the righteous apostles to give humanity its legitimacy to the teachings of Jesus as Christ. It was the gnostics who provided fraudulent apostles to provide gnostic feces. You may as well cover yourself with it since you've accepted it and not believe the real one.

That's what a very very very wise Atheist told me on a good forum long ago: He implied the same thing, and that is for mankind to be prohibited from eating off the tree of Knowledge is to be commanded to remain dumb and retarded. That just really lit up a bulb in my head as I never looked at it that way.
You never looked at God gave humanity heaven on Earth. We would have domain over the Earth and God would be with us forever. Satan and his following angels would remain in the lake of fire.

You just saw the negative and believed in a very, very, very unwise person. He admitting to be an atheist would be enough to listen with caution. Its no wonder you blindly accepted fraudulent gnosticism.

An impossible demand. You are talking about the magical and childish concept of "sin".
The results of original sin, i.e. the first sin, made us to be without God. Atheism is the same thing whether you want to admit to sin existing in our dictionaries or not. I'm just saying there is nothing magical nor childish about it or else atheists claim the opposite which may as well be magical or childish according to your logic/claim.

The results of original sin, i.e. the first sin, made us to be without God. Atheism is the same thing whether you want to admit to sin existing in our dictionaries or not. I'm just saying there is nothing magical nor childish about it or else atheists claim the opposite which may as well be magical or childish according to your logic/claim.
Yes, sin is a magical, childish concept arising from one of our first and worst attempts at ethics, morality, philosophy, science, and history. The human race has matured and now does all of these things better without the iron aged myths handicapping us. We no longer have need of the magical, childish concept of "sin".

A side note:
I just want to let the reader know that I,,, Do not Believe for a second that the mentally disturbed "james bond" is a fully representative of the Christian/Catholic Community. The only thing he represents is his fraudulently idiotic Lunacy and blatant and shameless Dishonesty.
I've known a good Christian/Catholic people who are most decent in every way, the God doctrines/dogmas put aside. Some could discuss and argue Most Beautifully. And I genuinely look forward to talking to them on this Forum in the future.

Yes, sin is a magical, childish concept arising from one of our first and worst attempts at ethics, morality, philosophy, science, and history. The human race has matured and now does all of these things better without the iron aged myths handicapping us. We no longer have need of the magical, childish concept of "sin".
Here's another Beautiful person:beer::highfive:.
...I even hate the poor choice of word in regard to "sin". They say sin and go on raping little boys and covering it up. And turn around and call
that-land-mark-type-of-crime A SIN!!!!! are you ef ing kidding me?!?!?!? How about aggravated sexual battery, Rape. A sin is like putting a little too much sugar in one's cup of coffee. That's a sin.

Last edited:
just want to let the reader know that I,,, Do not Believe for a second that the mentally disturbed "james bond" is a fully representative of the Christian/Catholic Community.
Definitely not. Bond is a fundamentalist and a literalist. Though, in reality, he is probably just showing his ass on a message board and does not act this way in intelligent adult company. Else he would be laughed out of the room 100% of the time. So, in person, he's probably just another decent guy, and you would have no inkling of the hidden magical sanity when hanging with him.

Thus, the only thing the first humans couldn't do was eat fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Otherwise, they would go against God and he would have to leave the universe, Earth and everything in it. I think the rest of story, you know.
You mean for God as you sing in your Exsultet hymn of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Can't you Christians make up your supernatural polluted minds?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back