Did sin enter the world through Adam, Satan or Yahweh?

That just really lit up a bulb in my head as I never looked at it that way.
Enlightenment to decent morals and intelligent thinking is what the mainstream religions should be bringing.

Instead they bring the love of genocidal gods, homophobia and misogyny.

Dim is as dim does.

Nice that they are shrinking at a nice pace.

Good is winning.

Regards
DL

You mean for God as you sing in your Exsultet hymn of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Can't you Christians make up your supernatural polluted minds?

Regards
DL
Right on!
God is so perfect that he had to screw up right from the Start:auiqs.jpg:.
...OH, I forgot the devil made him, I know, God:shok:, do it:uhh:.

Yes, sin is a magical, childish concept arising from one of our first and worst attempts at ethics, morality, philosophy, science, and history. The human race has matured and now does all of these things better without the iron aged myths handicapping us. We no longer have need of the magical, childish concept of "sin".
Your logic/complaint makes no sense. God and the Bible are not magical nor childish. They exist because the supernatural in the form of God, i.e. the Trinity, exists. From God, we received ethics, morality, philosophy, science, history and more including sin. This is valid because you and the atheists do not believe in God without any evidence. Atheism is a sin as it violates the first commandment and contradicts the Bible (God's words). Atheism is in the Bible.

You mean for God as you sing in your Exsultet hymn of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

Can't you Christians make up your supernatural polluted minds?

Regards
DL
My bad. I shouldn't have assumed YOUR gnostic self would know the rest of Adam and Eve and what happened to them in the garden of Eden and afterward :laugh:. Gnosticism and agnosticism are in the Bible, too.

My bad. I shouldn't have assumed YOUR gnostic self would know the rest of Adam and Eve and what happened to them in the garden of Eden and afterward :laugh:. Gnosticism and agnosticism are in the Bible, too.
Yes, and Jesus cursing the idol worshipers who think they have found a god, while telling them they should seek within for better than a genocidal prick.

He wanted thinking seekers and not fucking sheeple who believed in some stupid supernatural genocidal prick of a god.

Tell us again, as you laugh, why you like Yahweh and genocide?

Moral people want to know.

Do as Jesus bids you do before it is too late.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

My bad. I shouldn't have assumed YOUR gnostic self would know the rest of Adam and Eve and what happened to them in the garden of Eden and afterward :laugh:.
Why the laugh?

Is murder by neglect funny to you?

That is what I see when Yahweh locked away what would sustain the life of his children. The Tree of Life.

Would you murder your children and follow that good example?

Not to mention the wasted death of Jesus by his coward of a Father.

Regards
DL

Yes, and Jesus cursing the idol worshipers who think they have found a god, while telling them they should seek within for better than a genocidal prick.

He wanted thinking seekers and not fucking sheeple who believed in some stupid supernatural genocidal prick of a god.

Tell us again, as you laugh, why you like Yahweh and genocide?

Moral people want to know.

Do as Jesus bids you do before it is too late.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation and “I am”, represents the best rules and laws that we have found to live by.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.

Regards
DL

Now, you're going off on your ranting tangent. It's tough to trust your conclusions of YECs like me when conclusions are so wacktard such as:

>>Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I<<

The above isn't the TRUTH. Nor is the gnostic bible.

>>Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.<<

Ditto.

>>The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.<<

The above is the most hypocritical and biggest lie.

Why the laugh?

Is murder by neglect funny to you?

That is what I see when Yahweh locked away what would sustain the life of his children. The Tree of Life.

Would you murder your children and follow that good example?

Not to mention the wasted death of Jesus by his coward of a Father.

Regards
DL
I thought you knew the rest of the story after Adam and Eve sinned, but you don't. Your gnostic explanations are funny (as ridiculous or ridicule), but sad you believe it as true..

>>Why the laugh?<<

I shouldn't laugh, but your gnosticism SUCKS.

Last edited:
Now, you're going off on your ranting tangent. It's tough to trust your conclusions of YECs like me when conclusions are so wacktard such as:

>>Modern Gnostic Christians name our god "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I<<

The above isn't the TRUTH. Nor is the gnostic bible.

>>Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.<<

Ditto.

>>The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural and literal reading of myths.<<

The above is the most hypocritical and biggest lie.
Thanks for the references. Oh wait -----

You win all your arguments this way I bet.

Regards
DL

I thought you knew the rest of the story after Adam and Eve sinned, but you don't. Your gnostic explanations are funny (as ridiculous or ridicule), but sad you believe it as true..

>>Why the laugh?<<

I shouldn't laugh, but your gnosticism SUCKS.
Not even touching the moral murder issue, you pathetic piece of immoral garbage.

You can run and deflect. All are seeing you hide.

Regards
DL

Thanks for your accusation, without evidence, pathetic piece of moral garbage.

Stupid people think of Jesus as the Christ.

Tell us where or when in scriptures Jesus is anointed Christ by his people.

Regards
DL
The authority to call Jesus as the Christ does not rest with the people but with God the Father. Jesus was called and ordained before the foundation of the world by God the Father to be the Christ.

1 Peter 1:19-21
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

You mean like the links I posted?
You dismissed mine so I'll do the same.

And I never said the principles of the precepts didn't exist as guidelines I said they are not commandments and the behaviors addressed are not sins.

you refuse to accept that because you need black and white rules in order to function.

Yeah OK how many times have you told me I said something that you can never seem to quote?

I've lost count so have you which not only makes you a compulsive liar but a poor one at that.

IDK.

It was not on the news.

If some god did, he would not deny Adam the knowledge of knowing him. Right?

Adam would have to recognise good and evil to label Yahweh good. Right?

Regards
DL
So evil was present in the Garden of Eden? And god used it to expel Adam and Eve? And Adam thought that that was a pretty evil thing for god to do?

If there is no sin in God does that mean God is not all knowing?
It just means that you are not all knowing. Sin was allowed to exist to give all sentient beings a choice to love God, and to pursue righteousness voluntarily.

Think of it as Spiritual Evolution where the God haters, the wicked and rebellious are removed from the spiritual gene pool, not because they are defective because they would not allow God's love to flow through them.

Had God not allowed Free Will, then at some point in the future God would not have an example for sentient beings of how righteous and merciful He is, and He would not have the precedents set forth which would allow Him to elevate all sentient beings who chose God's path to perfection.

Your question is a fool's question: Can God make a rock which He cannot lift? The answer is yes and no, for God would always be able infinitely overcome the limitations He placed on Himself.

The Finite can Never be used to Define The Infinite, and this is why you can never fully understand the mind of God, nor God's plans for mankind.

No matter what foolish limitations you place on God, He will always be able to overcome them.

More lies.

Let's debate your immoral position, or are you juat another moral coward?

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL
"leaves out 90% of the Bible that speaks to why the wages of sin are death but how that propitiation, repentance and sacrifice can redeem the sinner, but only through a perfect sacrifice"

Way to cherry pick, misconstrue, and take out of context the scriptures to make them say something that was never intended to say but those you chose were given as a help to the people on how to manage Earthly justice and create balance in an imperfect world.

Whereas with Divine Justice, the Proto Gospel shows that God The Father will go beyond that and not only create balance but restore perfection and "provide Himself as a sacrifice" first found in Genesis Chapter 3, will defeat Sin, Death, and Evil taking it upon Himself to do so. No other God ever promised that, or made such a sacrifice.
Abraham again prophesized upon the coming Messiah when God provided The Ram caught in a thicket of thorns.

Your comments on morality are hilarious, btw as they come from an immoral source, The Father of Immorality whose favorite lies are those he tells about scripture. Satan first used God's Word against Eve in The Garden of Eden twisting it to deceive her, much like you are doing here to deceive others.

But your Father is The Father of Lies, and you speak his native language, which are that language of lies.

Last edited:
"leaves out 90% of the Bible that speaks to why the wages of sin are death but how that propitiation, repentance and sacrifice can redeem the sinner, but only through a perfect sacrifice"

Way to cherry pick, misconstrue, and take out of context the scriptures to make them say something that was never intended to say but those you chose were given as a help to the people on how to manage Earthly justice and create balance in an imperfect world.

Whereas with Divine Justice, the Proto Gospel shows that God The Father will go beyond that and not only create balance but restore perfection and "provide Himself as a sacrifice" first found in Genesis Chapter 3, will defeat Sin, Death, and Evil taking it upon Himself to do so. No other God ever promised that, or made such a sacrifice.
Abraham again prophesized upon the coming Messiah when God provided The Ram caught in a thicket of thorns.

Your comments on morality are hilarious, btw as they come from an immoral source, The Father of Immorality whose favorite lies are those he tells about scripture. Satan first used God's Word against Eve in The Garden of Eden twisting it to deceive her, much like you are doing here to deceive others.

But your Father is The Father of Lies, and you speak his native language, which are that language of lies.
The god of the bible created Satan and then unleashed him to torment his creations that he supposedly loved.

Forum List

Back