Did Biden Visit the Victims of the Black Supremacist in Wisconsin?

Sooooooo……….what racist literature did the psycho post online? Did he write racist slogans on his car, like the murderer did to his AR-15?

I'll wait.

Sooooooo……….what racist literature did the psycho post online? Did he write racist slogans on his car, like the murderer did to his AR-15?

I'll wait.
You make no sense.

The black racist criminal had all sorts of anti-white rants online. If the media wasn’t protecting black supremacists, you’d know that.

So what we have is a racist black who killed whites, and a racist white who killed blacks. Biden condemned just the white.

How many were slaughtered?
What’s your point? Only six whites (including an 8-year-old) means the black racist shouldn’t have been called a Black Supremacist the way the white racist was?

That‘s a stretch to excuse the double standards to which Biden applied these two cases.

….and what is happening with the killer anyway? The case just dropped off the radar entirely.
This is why our country is so divided. Our Democrat leaders lie to us and have selective outrage and grief over one small segment of the population while ignoring the rest of us. Like I've been saying
DEMOCRAT LEADERS ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS.

Biden condemned just the white.
One must not blame our wonderful and beloved President.

He knows very well that if he were to criticize certain folks in any way, he would be quickly sent packing back to Delaware.

In 2022 America, if something terrible happens to certain folks, everyone is expected to show great sympathy.

But if something terrible happens to other folks, it's something for the media to ignore as soon as possible.

That's just how the cookie crumbles in 2022 America.

I'll wait.

Maybe you guys should accept you don’t care about racial violence unless it is some white asshole doing it!

Maybe you guys should accept you don’t care about racial violence unless it is some white asshole doing it!
I guess a President of the U.S. has to be selective on which tragedies to respond to. One was blatant racism with intent, the other was some mental case who drove a car thru a parade.

The intent was clear with the Buffalo case, but not so much with the parade. Seems he could have hit a lot more people. Either way, he needs the needle. Both of them.

I guess a President of the U.S. has to be selective on which tragedies to respond to. One was blatant racism with intent, the other was some mental case who drove a car thru a parade.

The intent was clear with the Buffalo case, but not so much with the parade. Seems he could have hit a lot more people. Either way, he needs the needle. Both of them.
Holy shit!

You just were shown the asshole in Wisconsin was clearly racist as hell and yet you excused his actions because you believe his intent was never clear and I bet if he ran you over and said “ Die you worthless fucking honky “ you would claim you were unclear of his intent…

Also I doubt you would give the asshole the needle and I bet you would try to find any way to blame a white person for that man hate!

And that right there shows your bias. The white guy was a white supremacist, and the black guy was mentally ill.

They are both despicable racists. But as you have just shown, excuses will be made for the black.

And that right there shows your bias. The white guy was a white supremacist, and the black guy was mentally ill.

They are both despicable racists. But as you have just shown, excuses will be made for the black.
I wasn't making no excuses, just pointing out why the President went to one place, and not the other. That black dude should get the needle, and the sooner, the better

Forum List

Back