Are "Open Borders" actually the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

Is Biden's "open borders" policy "Great Replacement Theory" in action?

• Yes, obviously

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

Lets take a poll on why the democrats have open borders.
Is it "Great Replacement Theory" in action, or something else?

YES! The world is 90% non-white and 99.9% of the poor and third world coming across our borders are non-white that is replacing the white population that built this country. This includes our culture and what makes us better then these places that are breeding these people.

Why are the borders open? Give me one good reason, one other than the democrat's "Great Replacement Theory"...

I always knew it was to get more democrat voters, but now I know that it has a formal name, and is a strategic plot to marginalize Republicans and "white voters".

Schumer and the democrats can scream and whine about it, but their plot has been exposed and confirmed.

You're being replaced by the rise in mixed unions, not open borders.

1/2 whites are not the problem, they are generally smarter and half Republican.

Open borders letting in millions of poor migrants in hopes that they will eventually vote democrat is the problem.
Open borders violates US Law. Biden needs to be Impeached and removed.

1652829899547.png

1/2 whites are not the problem, they are generally smarter and half Republican.

Open borders letting in millions of poor migrants in hopes that they will eventually vote democrat is the problem.
Open borders violates US Law. Biden needs to be Impeached and removed.

View attachment 645994
😄

What is a half Republican?

1652830264839.png

Everyone knows the borders are completely closed and that Jan 6th was the worse event in NFL history.

The Great Replacement isn’t a Democratic theory; it’s a right wing fairytale.

Just like with the lab leak and hunter's laptop, we'll find out soon that the conspiracy is real and the people shouting conspiracy theory are the liars covering for groomercrat crimes.

IMO? I don't think this rhetoric means much, beyond the corporate/government fascist propaganda. And of course, that slim, tiny amount of reactionary movement that sticks to their own echo chambers.

Most folks on the right, don't really believe that legal immigrants coming up from the south, are going to reliably vote for the DNC, nor to they give a shit about race, or if the "white," people disappear.

They didn't care when WASPs interbred with Germans, Italians, Russians, Gypsies, Jews, Native Americans, Eastern Europeans and Blacks, so, necessarily, 99% of all Americans, regardless of their political leanings, don't give a shit if "whites," get smaller because they interbred with Latinos, or because more Latinos are coming into the nation.

What a bullshit "theory." It is about voting.

. . . If the integrity of the voting systems could just be strengthened, so all these illegals could NOT vote, and were assured not to have a voice in the government, no one would care.

But as we saw with the last election, clearly they were all sent absentee ballots, and those ballots were counted. Who you going to vote for if you are here illegally, the party that says it is going to throw open the border, and not sent you back, or the party that promises to get tough on the border?

. . . this has become so Orwellian. The party the claims to not use race as a wedge issue is using it, and the party that is color blind, is called the racist party.

IMO? I think that is why more black voted Republican than at any time since Ike last time. The corporate/government media can lie all they want, but it doesn't change reality.

There are plenty of white Democrats. Why do you think being white automatically makes you Republican?

This is your post:
"You're being replaced by the rise in mixed unions, not open borders."

Not sure who "you're" is referring to. I'm assuming whites.
My point was that mixed race folks are not automatically democrats since they're generally smarter.

...your "not open borders" point is obviously wrong.
Millions of migrants are flooding into the US. Open borders are letting in very poor migrants, most likely to fall for the democrat's "welfare state" pitch. Proving that the democrat's open borders policy is actually the "Great Replacement Theory" in action.

Yeah, but prove that anyone cares.

Prove that folks in the GOP give a shit.

Soon after the turn of the century, folks were no longer all WASP anymore. They were a mix of WASP, native American, black, German, East European, Italian, etc.

This has ALWAYS been the case.

The only people who really give a damn? Are the extremists.

Yeah, but prove that anyone cares.
Prove that folks in the GOP give a shit.
Soon after the turn of the century, folks were no longer all WASP anymore. They were a mix of WASP, native American, black, German, East European, Italian, etc.
This has ALWAYS been the case.
The only people who really give a damn? Are the extremists.
You're missing the point.
What type of people keep a country like the US prospering?
Criminals? Uneducated migrants? Freeloaders? Spoiled brats?
The GOP wants "merit based immigration" to keep prosperity, democrats would rather rule in hell.
Sooner than you think the $30T Debt will hit the tipping point, and then the cornucopia ends.

Forum List

Back