Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?

As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?
Sure, if you count "winning" as ignoring a pandemic, the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies, the economic carnage and ruin, and the incompetent, sputtering, insurrectionist and seditionist ending to a disaster of a Presidency. Then yeah, I can see how his most ardent supporters would call that winning. You wanted an autocracy. An economic boom and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor. All he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did, the first moment his Presidency was tested.

Donald Trump was a hot mess of a shit show. Donald Trump IS the worst President elected in United States history.
That's quite an accomplishment..eclipsing two Presidents (Buchanan and Pierce) who allowed events that led to the Civil War.
But I don't remember either one of those men ever making an attempt to shred The Constitution and our democratic norms..because he wanted to continue to play President. :)

Sure, if you count "winning" as ignoring a pandemic, the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies, the economic carnage and ruin, and the incompetent, sputtering, insurrectionist and seditionist ending to a disaster of a Presidency. Then yeah, I can see how his most ardent supporters would call that winning. You wanted an autocracy. An economic boom and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor. All he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did, the first moment his Presidency was tested.
1. How did Trump "ignore" a pandemic?
2. How was getting 11 million more votes for reelection a "disaster of a Presidency?"
3. Who wants an "autocracy?" Do you know the definition of the word?
4. How did Trump "fuck up" the economic boom and falling unemployment?
5. How do you rate Biden's performance as President?

I am very interested in Trump's foreign policy successes. Because he sure shit on the domestic agenda, lowest GDP growth since Hoover, same for unemployment rates not seen since Hoover. Did you know, he actually increased "regulations". And his economic "success"? LOL, sugar high from tax cuts initially, both on a personal and the laughably stupid corporate level. I mean the stock market immediately adjusts to higher earnings after income taxes, a one time bump that has now long lost all its power.

The tariffs against China were a clear slap in the face of the founding Republicans and Conservatists as well. And did you know, Trump increased the trade deficit. Hell, he even increased the trade deficit with China. Yeah, he started a trade war with China. And yeah, he flippin lost. What a dumb ass.

But hell, Trumps your boy. God bless your heart. But can't you see it in that whole trade bit with China. He got his ass handed to him, paid out millions to farmers, soybeans and corn tanked. Hell, we were burying over half a million hogs per month during the peak of Covid. So he pulled back, and soon, live hogs were on ships to China, we weren't burying them anymore. So now, well Trump don't talk much about it. The reality it is the same thing on January 6.

Look, Trump saw what was going on. All those around him told him to do something about it. You know why he didn't? Cause he was hoping they could pull it the flip off. Period. Had Pence been swinging from the gallows, Trump would have been gleeful. Hell, he probably would have called up his buddy in North Korea laughing about it. But he called it off when he saw there was no hope. Live to fight another day, period. That's him. Screw all you yahoo's that got caught.

Trump has allegiance to one person. Trump. Period. People, family, country, nope, not a consideration. That is your "boy".

Donald Trump was a hot mess of a shit show. Donald Trump IS the worst President elected in United States history.
That's quite an accomplishment..eclipsing two Presidents (Buchanan and Pierce) who allowed events that led to the Civil War.
But I don't remember either one of those men ever making an attempt to shred The Constitution and our democratic norms..because he wanted to continue to play President. :)
LIAR. "Operation Warp Speed" was better than anything "poopy pants" has done.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
1658527065450.png

1658527080703.png
Time for a shower sweetheart....

I am not an US-American but as far as I am able to see the USA lost only under Donald Trump. What do you see what the USA wan because of Donald Trump?

I am not an US-American but as far as I am able to see the USA lost only under Donald Trump. What do you see what the USA wan because of Donald Trump?
Under Trump the USA won "energy independence".
Trump filled the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, now Biden has it half empty. (its supposed to be only for "emergencies")
Under Trump gas and diesel was affordable. Now many truckers are selling their trucks, and we have shortages and supply chain problems.
Under Trump the US exported energy. Under Biden we need to beg dictators like Putin to pump more oil.

What do you think the US lost under Trump? Under Biden we lost prosperity.

Your leftist EU governments did a very poor job planning for energy needs for the coming winter. I hear your energy costs tripled already.

The best thing trump did is issue stimulus checks. His biggest downfall as he said was not making those checks alot bigger. They should have been 3x the amount. So he was right. No ody disagrees.

I'm NOT going to ever day trump liked the middle class. I'm simply smarter than that. But the stimulus checks, which should have been alot more which he admitted, were great for the nations workforce.

Under Trump the USA won "energy independence".
Trump filled the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, now Biden has it half empty. (its supposed to be only for "emergencies")
Under Trump gas and diesel was affordable. Now many truckers are selling their trucks, and we have shortages and supply chain problems.
Under Trump the US exported energy. Under Biden we need to beg dictators like Putin to pump more oil.

What do you think the US lost under Trump? Under Biden we lost prosperity.

Your leftist EU governments did a very poor job planning for energy needs for the coming winter. I hear your energy costs tripled already.

The oil reserves get auctioned on the openmarket to the highest bidder. Whether that is Exxon or China matters not and it is more likely to be someone overseas where gas is much pricier. Anyway, we can refill them again. They are just giant caverns filled with oil that they inject salt water into to force the oil up to where it can be pumped out.

The oil reserves get auctioned on the openmarket to the highest bidder. Whether that is Exxon or China matters not and it is more likely to be someone overseas where gas is much pricier. Anyway, we can refill them again. They are just giant caverns filled with oil that they inject salt water into to force the oil up to where it can be pumped out.
So if Trump filled the SPR at say $20/bbl and Xiden sells it at say $120/bbl, where does that cash go?
The Chinese company Sinopec has connections to Hunter Biden.
So spare me the "nothing to see here" platitudes.

So if Trump filled the SPR at say $20/bbl and Xiden sells it at say $120/bbl, where does that cash go?
The Chinese company Sinopec has connections to Hunter Biden.
So spare me the "nothing to see here" platitudes.

The Department of Energy is supposed to hold that money to replenish the oil in the future. Whether it actually does or not, who the hell knows. Further it does not matter who Hunter is connected to, the oil is auctioned on the open market and multiple companies buy portions of it. You could buy it if you are the highest bidder and have somewhere to put it.

We got tired of too much lying and too much winning by grotesque people. Hence the Biden landslide.

The only reason Dementia won was because of covid and mail-in voting. Lowlife welfare people that usually support the Communist party don't vote in large numbers. Put a ballot on their kitchen table and you get them to vote. Of course with their lack of education and zero knowledge of politics, it put Dementia over the top. The more mail-in voting, the more politically ignorant people voting.

Forum List

Back