Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

Putin supported Donald Trump because Donald Trump was the best for Putins ideas about Russia. "To be strong" means for Putin and Trump the same: make others weak.
Foreign policy is not a zero-sum game.

This I do not think. You gave no real answer and my comments are not nonsense - altough I would love this on my own. In the USA are much more things wrong than is only Donald Trump. And you are on a very dangeous way. So there is no time for sophisticated nonsense games.
Try again after you learn to speak English.

Everyone knows how extremely stupid Donald Trump had acted in times when Covid-19 was caused from an extremely dangerous main variant of virus which had caused 99% more death victims than the current new main variant is producing now.

By the way: Thank you, dear god.
Everyone knows Jo had everything for the pandemic already at his access. Yet he has more people dying with Covid

The truth is Putin supported Killary. ...

The truth is Russian hackers supported Donald Trump. And another part of "the truth" is that you are a political demagogue how the word "Killary" shows very clear. And the very most strange thing: The word "truth" is in such contextes the totally wrong word - and more a kind of blasphemy. I am personally for example very happy that Donald Trump is now not president of the USA. The dangers for a world war are much too high in this case. But no one is able really to know what had happened if Donald Trump would be president now. History knows not experiments nor knows history alternatives. It is what it is. There is no try. Fortunatelly Trump lost.

Last edited:
The truth is Russian hackers supported Donald Trump. And another part of "the truth" is that you are a political demagogue how the word "Killary" shows very clear. And the very most strange thing: The word "truth" is in such contextes the totally wrong word - and more a kind of blasphemy. I am personally for example very happy that Donald Trump is now not president of the USA. The dangers for a world war are much too high in this case. But no one is able really to know what had happened if Donald Trump would be president now. History knows not experiments nor knows history alternatives. It is what it is. There is no try. Fortunatelly Trump lost.
Trump was defrauded and you are an idiot.

Sure, if you count "winning" as ignoring a pandemic, the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies, the economic carnage and ruin, and the incompetent, sputtering, insurrectionist and seditionist ending to a disaster of a Presidency. Then yeah, I can see how his most ardent supporters would call that winning. You wanted an autocracy. An economic boom and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor. All he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did, the first moment his Presidency was tested.

Donald Trump was a hot mess of a shit show. Donald Trump IS the worst President elected in United States history.
That's quite an accomplishment..eclipsing two Presidents (Buchanan and Pierce) who allowed events that led to the Civil War.
But I don't remember either one of those men ever making an attempt to shred The Constitution and our democratic norms..because he wanted to continue to play President. :)
They still don't know that the Fed held Trump's economy up for four years with trillions, while he begged them for even more.

Then they bitch about inflation.

You spew the same shit every other brainwashed moron does. You repeat lies.
Translation: "I am god so I am right - you are the devil so you are wrong". But I am not god and also not the wrong idea of an anti-god. In a same way are also other US-Americans not devils only because they do not share your political opinion "Trump is the solution of all problems".

Last edited:
I am very interested in Trump's foreign policy successes. Because he sure shit on the domestic agenda, lowest GDP growth since Hoover, same for unemployment rates not seen since Hoover. Did you know, he actually increased "regulations". And his economic "success"? LOL, sugar high from tax cuts initially, both on a personal and the laughably stupid corporate level. I mean the stock market immediately adjusts to higher earnings after income taxes, a one time bump that has now long lost all its power.

The tariffs against China were a clear slap in the face of the founding Republicans and Conservatists as well. And did you know, Trump increased the trade deficit. Hell, he even increased the trade deficit with China. Yeah, he started a trade war with China. And yeah, he flippin lost. What a dumb ass.

But hell, Trumps your boy. God bless your heart. But can't you see it in that whole trade bit with China. He got his ass handed to him, paid out millions to farmers, soybeans and corn tanked. Hell, we were burying over half a million hogs per month during the peak of Covid. So he pulled back, and soon, live hogs were on ships to China, we weren't burying them anymore. So now, well Trump don't talk much about it. The reality it is the same thing on January 6.

Look, Trump saw what was going on. All those around him told him to do something about it. You know why he didn't? Cause he was hoping they could pull it the flip off. Period. Had Pence been swinging from the gallows, Trump would have been gleeful. Hell, he probably would have called up his buddy in North Korea laughing about it. But he called it off when he saw there was no hope. Live to fight another day, period. That's him. Screw all you yahoo's that got caught.

Trump has allegiance to one person. Trump. Period. People, family, country, nope, not a consideration. That is your "boy".
Trump & his W.H. goons like Navarro & Mnuchin ranted & raved about NAFTA & "trade deals" blah blah blah. All they did was renegotiate it, called it by another name & sold the Country down the river so bad it's not even funny. Bringing jobs back from "Chyna"? Laughable.

And of course the rubes fell for it hook, line & sinker because their boy said it was so.

The only reason Dementia won was because of covid and mail-in voting. Lowlife welfare people that usually support the Communist party don't vote in large numbers. Put a ballot on their kitchen table and you get them to vote. Of course with their lack of education and zero knowledge of politics, it put Dementia over the top. The more mail-in voting, the more politically ignorant people voting.
You mean one of the reasons Biden won was because of Trump's disasterous handling of Covid? And who forced him to screw up it?

Oh btw. It was idiot Trump who told his supporters not to use mail- in.

Thanks for letting me straighten you out.

The best thing trump did is issue stimulus checks. His biggest downfall as he said was not making those checks alot bigger. They should have been 3x the amount. So he was right. No ody disagrees.
And look at the inflation that disaster that free money caused

Forum List

Back