Did Americans get tired of too much winning?

As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?

The problem with our election system is people use the same criteria to vote for their representatives in that they used to vote their favorite American Idol contestant. A late friend of mine went to get gasoline a few months ago. While she was filling up she made a comment about the price to the lady getting gasoline next to her. Her response was "I don't care if it's ten dollars a gallon, as long as Trump isn't President anymore!"

These are the type of idiots we have voting. The only way to stop them is if we required a test before you vote. Multiple choice, very simple questions any voter should be able to answer. If you fail the test, you don't get to vote until the next election.

Under Trump the USA won "energy independence".

He made the sun shine? ...

Trump filled the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, now Biden has it half empty. ...

Okay - that's totally uninteresting for me. The typical bullshit imperial US-Americans "discuss". No one from the extreme monsters who offer energy for sale producese less energy now - nevertheless the prices are 2-3 times higher now since Russia started the war in the Ukraine.

Okay - that's totally uninteresting for me. The typical bullshit imperial US-Americans "discuss". No one from the extreme monsters who offer energy for sale producese less energy now - nevertheless the prices are 2-3 times higher now since Russia started the war in the Ukraine.

Ukraine only made a bad problem worse, and Putin would have never dreamed of invading Ukraine under Trump. He was too unpredictable. Energy prices were going up long before Ukraine when Dementia closed the Keystone, stopped new oil exploration and permits on public land, said the Russian hack of our largest gasoline pipeline was none of governments business, it was a private industry matter.

Stick a needle in your Putin doll. The destruction of this country is not Russia's fault.

Ukraine only made a bad problem worse, and Putin would have never dreamed of invading Ukraine under Trump. He was too unpredictable. Energy prices were going up long before Ukraine when Dementia closed the Keystone, stopped new oil exploration and permits on public land, said the Russian hack of our largest gasoline pipeline was none of governments business, it was a private industry matter.

And that's why the USA under Donald Trump declared war on Germany because of the pipeline Nord Steam 2?

Last edited:
Stick a needle in your Putin doll. The destruction of this country is not Russia's fault.
Putin supported Donald Trump because Donald Trump was the best for Putins ideas about Russia. "To be strong" means for Putin and Trump the same: make others weak.

Sure, if you count "winning" as ignoring a pandemic, the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies, the economic carnage and ruin, and the incompetent, sputtering, insurrectionist and seditionist ending to a disaster of a Presidency. Then yeah, I can see how his most ardent supporters would call that winning. You wanted an autocracy. An economic boom and falling unemployment that began under his predecessor. All he had to do was not fuck it up...which he did, the first moment his Presidency was tested.

Donald Trump was a hot mess of a shit show. Donald Trump IS the worst President elected in United States history.
That's quite an accomplishment..eclipsing two Presidents (Buchanan and Pierce) who allowed events that led to the Civil War.
But I don't remember either one of those men ever making an attempt to shred The Constitution and our democratic norms..because he wanted to continue to play President. :)
Ignoring the pandemic? The Covid test system was started under his watch. The vaccine protocol was started under his watch making sure the vaccines were made and distributed under his watch. Yet Jo Biden has more death due to Covid. So who seems to be ignoring the pandemic?

Trying to change subjects I see. Nice try on your part.

This is not a change of the subject. G.W. Bush attacked without any need to do so the Iraq - but he ignored the dangers of North-Korea and did not react when Russia started a new form of aggressive politics in Georgia. There are parallels to the weird politics of Donald Trump in the politics with North-Korea - when he weakened or destroyed the hopes of the people of North-Korea and strengthened the third generation of the tyrants of North-Korea. And Trump took care to increase the free agressive movement of the government of Russia for example by cancelling the INF-treaty with Russia - while he gave up the same time the leading position of the USA in the western world and increased the dangers for the US-American politics by being "great again"="strong enough"="stupid enough" to start an economic war with the wole world - specially with China and the EU. Donald Trump had also been a main factor for the Brexit - what weakened as well England and Europe ... and also the USA.

Last edited:
As Donald Trump joked during his first Presidential campaign, Americans would get tired of winning so much if he was elected. Was he prescient? 2017-18 should be looked upon by future historians as an American Golden Age of unprecedented economic growth and foreign policy successes. But was it too much and too soon?

Barely four years later, President Trump is remembered more for his "mean tweets" than for his tremendous accomplishments. Why is that? The MSM has been an essential part of Democrat political propaganda during this time, but has that been enough to erase people's memories of how prosperous and successful our nation was? Did fear of a "worldwide pandemic" result in an emotional overload that rendered many people incapable of rational thought? Or has it now become an excuse for electing the worst President in American history?

I think all of these are at play in the minds of the American public, which has been assaulted by politically correct doublespeak for many decades. When words and definitions cease to have meaning, people tend to retreat into intellectual safe spaces where conflict and controversy are not allowed. Can this trend ever be reversed?
Yeah, but then along came the China virus and Brandon.

Okay - that's totally uninteresting for me. The typical bullshit imperial US-Americans "discuss". No one from the extreme monsters who offer energy for sale produces less energy now - nevertheless the prices are 2-3 times higher now since Russia started the war in the Ukraine.
You asked questions, I gave you answers. Your comments are nonsense. So you have no clue about the subject matter.
1. Trump gave the US energy independence, unlike Germany who has to import energy due to stupid "green" policies, like shutting down nuclear powerplants. So who was smarter, Trump or Angela?

2. Trump's energy policies were so good that we stockpiled oil reserves in the Strategic Petroleum Reserve for emergencies. Biden is so irresponsible that he is squandering those reserves, selling oil to China, AND he is begging dictators/monsters to pump more oil.

No matter how you look at it, Biden is a disaster, and Trump was a success.

Ignoring the pandemic? The Covid test system was started under his watch. The vaccine protocol was started under his watch making sure the vaccines were made and distributed under his watch. Yet Jo Biden has more death due to Covid. So who seems to be ignoring the pandemic?

Everyone knows how extremely stupid Donald Trump had acted in times when Covid-19 was caused from an extremely dangerous main variant of virus which had caused 99% more death victims than the current new main variant is producing now.

By the way: Thank you, dear god.

Last edited:
You asked questions, I gave you answers. Your comments are nonsense. ...

This I do not think. You gave no real answer and my comments are not nonsense - altough I would love this on my own. In the USA are much more things wrong than is only Donald Trump. And you are on a very dangeous way. So there is no time for sophisticated nonsense games.

Putin supported Donald Trump because Donald Trump was the best for Putins ideas about Russia. "To be strong" means for Putin and Trump the same: make others weak.
The truth is Putin supported Killary. He said she was malleable.

Capable of being shaped or formed, as by hammering or pressure.

Forum List

Back