Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor’s Wife in Georgetown – She Then Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter – Kept Her off Sanctions List

gatewaypundit is not a news source, kid. sorry.
Fine.

Prove the information is wrong. That'll teach them to mess with you with GatewayPundit!

Snoopy-S.gif

Wrong. Manafort was managing a presidential campaign and illegally feeding information to a foreign country that was interfering in our election. Hunter was a private citizen who sat on the board of an energy company and provided legal services.

Big difference

Manafort was never charged with election interference.

Yeah it's GATEWAY PUNDIT!

But the original source is the NY Post.

Ya know, the same outlet the broke the Hunter laptop story that the Let tried to convince us was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION" so they could drag their compromised corpse over the finish line.

Talk about Russia Collusion.

Given that the story of the mayor of Moscow’s wife, giving Hunter, Biden money has already been completely debunked and proven to be a lie, you’re now proven to be gullible and stupid.

List where Paul Manafort was convicted for election interference.

Election interference isn’t illegal. Nor did I claim that Manafort was charged with election interference. Manafort was charged and and pled guilty to giving Republican polling data to a Russian spy.

Except for that didn’t happen. Mueller listed many instances of communications that trump lied about but said he didn’t think it rose to criminal conspiracy.

Then his campaign manager went to jail for collusion

None of that actually happened

Election interference isn’t illegal. Nor did I claim that Manafort was charged with election interference. Manafort was charged and and pled guilty to giving Republican polling data to a Russian spy.

So he pled guilty to something that wasn't illegal. Okay show where Manafort was convicted for giving polling data to a "Russian spy".

So he pled guilty to something that wasn't illegal. Okay show where Manafort was convicted for giving polling data to a "Russian spy".

Manafort wasn’t charged with election interference because election interference isn’t illegal. Conspiracy is illegal. He conspired with a Russian agent and gave the Russian agent Republican polling data. Then he pled guilty to doing so.

Clearly, you have a reading comprehension problem or you’re being deliberately obtuse and feigning stupidity.

I realize it’s difficult for you cult members to accept facts and reality, but we will continue to try to make you understand what really happened n 2016.

In pleading guilty, Manafort claimed Trump knew nothing about what he was doing.

Given that the story of the mayor of Moscow’s wife, giving Hunter, Biden money has already been completely debunked and proven to be a lie, you’re now proven to be gullible and stupid.

You're even more gullible and stupid to present an outdated WAPO article that's over a year old. The article also links to another WAPO article disputing the authenticity of the Hunter laptop. The laptop data has since them been verified by the FBI as being authentic.

But thanks for playing. Be sure to enter this contest later, for a chance of winning big prizes.

Manafort was never charged with election interference.
I never said he was. The Russians were. Manafort was charged for not registering as a foreign agent which he was required to do given his communications with them. That’s collusion.

Of course it did. Here are Mueller's own words…

"The president was not exculpated for the acts that he allegedly committed,”

That is not what any prosecutor does, ever.
So, this means literally nothing.
That was explained accurately at the time.
I'm sorry that your level of understanding is so low, but -

Forum List

Back