Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor’s Wife in Georgetown – She Then Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter – Kept Her off Sanctions List

Show me the video where Biden says "I will withhold the Loan because you (Shokin) are investing Burisma" "And I don't want you investigating Burisma or Hunter"

Nothing except those exact words will satisfy you and that means all democrats are innocent for every atrocity for all of eternity.

Biden said he would withhold the loan if Shokin wasn't fired.
Show me the video where Biden says "I will withhold the Loan because you (Shokin) are investing Burisma" "And I don't want you investigating Burisma or Hunter" Find those quotes or the video^^^^^. you can't because that's NOT how it went.
Hunter got $83,000 a month for "access to Joe", and both Bidens got $5,000,000 each to fire Shokin, mission accomplished.

Biden earned his keep.

Quit editing my POST
Posts may be shortened but not otherwise materially altered; this is within forum rules, shitstain.

You really are a complete incompetent.

AKA Democrat.

But what aboot that Biden?

Impeach him, right?

Yeah it's GATEWAY PUNDIT!

But the original source is the NY Post.

Ya know, the same outlet the broke the Hunter laptop story that the Let tried to convince us was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION" so they could drag their compromised corpse over the finish line.

Talk about Russia Collusion.
Hunter Biden "was selling the illusion of access to his father," Archer told the panel, according to Goldman -- but never directly involved his father in any of their business dealings.

Isn't lack of an actual product sold by the shell companies.. uh... some kind of evidence of ... nefarious?

I'm thinking out loud here... wondering what exactly the Oversight Committee and others are waiting for..

I kind of get it, though, that they need mor info... I just would like to know.. um... something. I mean, there seems to be some pc of information missing for yours truly. I know the dims are way off base acting like there's nothing to see here, but most Americans SEE --------a lot..!

Anyway, again, I can't watch news 24/7... hence this feeling of a missing piece of info.. but I'll keep watching and I know I will get it in time.

Say what you want abuot Fox News but they were one of the only ones covering this story..
the real question is what did the Bidens do to get paid 10s of millions from foreign actors ? shady foreign actors !

the real question is what did the Bidens do to get paid 10s of millions from foreign actors ? shady foreign actors !
lplv3xyzfdfb1.jpg

Hunter Biden "was selling the illusion of access to his father," Archer told the panel, according to Goldman -- but never directly involved his father in any of their business dealings.

ohhhh kayyy . 1st biden said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings [ proven lie ] 2nd the story changed to Biden never spoke to his sons business partners [proven lie ] now its the Big Guy never made any money from his sons business dealings...... fill in the blank [ ] ... can you guess whats coming next about that claim ? are you starting to see a pattern yet ? lol ! just why did the big guy lie about 1 st never talking to his son about business ? and when it was proven he lied he changed his story to i have never spoke to my sons business partners ! and now we know that was a lie ! tell us why did the Big Guy lie ?

Biden said he would withhold the loan if Shokin wasn't fired.

Show me the video where Biden says "I will withhold the Loan because you (Shokin) are investing Burisma" "And I don't want you investigating Burisma or Hunter"

Find those quotes or the video^^^^^. you can't because that's NOT how it went.

Shokin himself said that he was told to "back off" of the investigation into Burisma, and that his investigations stopped out of fear of the United States.

Ex-Ukraine prosecutor said he was told to back off probe of Biden-linked firm, files show

Forum List

Back