Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

FBI definitely influenced Twitter to suppress the laptop story. On the laptop is evidence of criminal Behavior by the bidens. The suppression of the story was meant to Shield Joe Biden in his re-election campaign.

Shellenberger later tweeted: "In the end, the FBI's influence campaign aimed at executives at news media, Twitter, & other social media companies worked: they censored & discredited the Hunter Biden laptop story."

Anyone with honesty and integrity would demand accountability for these actions. Why are Democrats so damn dishonest? Scandalous and traitorous. The FBI definitely influenced the 2020 election.
If the laptop has evidence of criminal behavior then why aren’t y’all in court or using it to impeach Biden. All I’ve heard from the house blowhards is propaganda and the occasional honest answer which is admitting they don’t have evidence

If the laptop has evidence of criminal behavior then why aren’t y’all in court or using it to impeach Biden. All I’ve heard from the house blowhards is propaganda and the occasional honest answer which is admitting they don’t have evidence
Because the Democrats run the show right now. Why are they so damn dishonest? Do they think that people would normal intelligence can't see it? You for instance, totally unable to see between the lines and dependent on literal meanings and statements. You can't see that the FBI influenced Twitter? So. Damn. Dishonest.

How's he gonna do that as a private citizen in jail?
only card left staring you in the face is the joker

thats what happens when you go rouge, and bet your last dime on a slutty prostitute (Stormy) and a convicted habitual liar (Cohen).

SHOT:

Screenshot_20240520_213126_Opera.jpg

CHASER:

Screenshot_20240520_213220_Opera.jpg

Republicans run the House of Representatives… why is there no impeachment with all this evidence?? Can’t blame Dems with that one. What’s your excuse now?
Its not as easy as someone as stupid as you thinks. Especially for a party that has some principles. Certainly not as easy as a bunch of dishonest Democrats getting together to do it. You didn't answer, why are the Democrats so God damn dishonest?

Its not as easy as someone as stupid as you thinks. Especially for a party that has some principles. Certainly not as easy as a bunch of dishonest Democrats getting together to do it. You didn't answer, why are the Democrats so God damn dishonest?
I can’t speak for democrats so my answer to your question would be, I don’t know.

You say the republicans aren’t impeaching Biden because they have principles. How does that work? If they have evidence of crimes from the laptop then wouldn’t a principled person hold the criminal accountable? Wouldn’t impeachment be the principled thing? Explain why you don’t think it is.

I can’t speak for democrats so my answer to your question would be, I don’t know.

You say the republicans aren’t impeaching Biden because they have principles. How does that work? If they have evidence of crimes from the laptop then wouldn’t a principled person hold the criminal accountable? Wouldn’t impeachment be the principled thing? Explain why you don’t think it is.
Biden was pretty crafty you have to admit with all his shell companies and the way he disguised the money flowing to him through relatives. Merrick Garland is his stooge and protector. Biden is certainly wealthy Beyond his means I know some of the more principled Republicans are trying very hard to tie it to him but have yet to do so . We have a very slim majority and even some of the Republicans are corrupt . Politics seems to do that . Yes impeachment is the principaled thing for somebody as Criminal and treasonous as Biden. That's probably the reason that Democrats are so dishonest is because of their leadership, Jerry Nadler, Adam shift, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi. All liars and grifters. Models for the Democrat Party.
can’t speak for democrats so my answer to your question would be, I don’t know.
You ARE a Democrat. What do you mean? Going to go back to denying that?

You're the one claiming that the laptop had all this evidence of crimes. So you tell me… why are the republicans not using it to impeach Biden?
I didn't claim that. I said that you guys kept it from the public View during the election and used propaganda to help you. Rigged election. Now you're making shit up. Did you learn how to lie before you were a Democrat or while you were Democrat?

Forum List

Back