Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor’s Wife in Georgetown – She Then Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter – Kept Her off Sanctions List

lplv3xyzfdfb1.jpg

“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said.

ohhhh kayyy . 1st biden said he never spoke to his son about his business dealings [ proven lie ] 2nd the story changed to Biden never spoke to his sons business partners [proven lie ] now its the Big Guy never made any money from his sons business dealings...... fill in the blank [ ] ... can you guess whats coming next about that claim ? are you starting to see a pattern yet ? lol ! just why did the big guy lie about 1 st never talking to his son about business ? and when it was proven he lied he changed his story to i have never spoke to my sons business partners ! and now we know that was a lie ! tell us why did the Big Guy lie ?
Sounds pretty similar to the we never had any dealings with Russia lies that Trump told at nausea doesn’t it? What shall we do about these lies??!

The whole Russia Russia Russia narrative was pure PROJECTION!!!
:evil:

It really is unfuckin' real, isn't it?

After four or five non-stop years of being told Trump would $ell out America to the highest bidder, that his family was corrupt, that he was compromised by the Russians - Joe Biden turns out to be the very embodiment of everything they were trying to get us to believe about Orange Man Rad.

You couldn't make it any more sensational in a Hollywood script.

But here we are.

Sounds pretty similar to the we never had any dealings with Russia lies that Trump told at nausea doesn’t it? What shall we do about these lies??!

What fucking planet are you on?

I recommend you get in the DeLorean and set the clock to a distant time period known as March 2019.

You will discover such wonderous events to behold - such as Mueller coming up with jack shit and the NY Times announcing no evidence of collusion.

Then do us all a favor and stay there.

gatewaypundit is not a news source, kid. sorry.

Did you actually try reading before you shit that little nugget out? Or were you in such a rush to be a contrarian you skimmed the op looking for anything you could latch onto?

The op even says it links to the new York post.

It really is unfuckin' real, isn't it?

After four or five non-stop years of being told Trump would $ell out America to the highest bidder, that his family was corrupt, that he was compromised by the Russians - Joe Biden turns out to be the very embodiment of everything they were trying to get us to believe about Orange Man Rad.

You couldn't make it any more sensational in a Hollywood script.

But here we are.

Classic case of accuse the other side of doing what you are doing.

Did you actually try reading before you shit that little nugget out? Or were you in such a rush to be a contrarian you skimmed the op looking for anything you could latch onto?

The op even says it links to the new York post.

Those morons who try to write off Biden's corruption by attacking GP don't have a fucking leg to stand on.

That hilarious that you even have a hard time taking TGP serious.

"Yeah, it GATEWAY PUNDIT". lollollollloll
How about PJ Media, you got anything from them, (they still in business??)

It's telling that you fucking retards are such Cult zombies.

The ones telling YOUR story are Rudy, trump, John Solomon and Shokin.
Quite the collection of LIARS.

Whereas the truth is being told by the entire EU.

What "truth"? The truth is, neither the EU nor NATO will allow them to join because they're too fucking corrupt.

:laughing0301:

Yeah it's GATEWAY PUNDIT!

But the original source is the NY Post.

Ya know, the same outlet the broke the Hunter laptop story that the Let tried to convince us was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION" so they could drag their compromised corpse over the finish line.

Talk about Russia Collusion.
“gateway pundit”

lol

Forum List

Back