Despite who wins, the great majority of Americans must commit to . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . making sure the stupid nominations and proposed legislation of CliTrump must be stopped and go nowhere.

Secondly, we need to work in our parties to make sure we get good nominees in 2020.

The best the GOP can hope for is Trump, a blue Senate with cloture in place, and a red House.

The best the Dems can hope for is Clinton, a blue Senate, and a red House.

If the good people in the parties don't work together, sooner than later we will have a euro-fascist far right dictatorship.

. . . making sure the stupid nominations and proposed legislation of CliTrump must be stopped and go nowhere.

Secondly, we need to work in our parties to make sure we get good nominees in 2020.

The best the GOP can hope for is Trump, a blue Senate with cloture in place, and a red House.

If the good people in the parties don't work together, sooner than later we will have a euro-fascist far right dictatorship.

Jake the fake its obvious if hillary wins it will be four more years of scandals and investigations

I never get why you want that? Nothing will change with hillary and Bill it's like they are programmed to fuck up, its like crack or heroin to them.

• Banned
If either Clinton or Trump get full power, we will all be in melt down. That folks like TN and Soggy and bear are attacking me informs all poster that I am on the right path.

--------------------------------- getting nervous ehh Jake ??

• Banned
If either Clinton or Trump get full power, we will all be in melt down. That folks like TN and Soggy and bear are attacking me informs all poster that I am on the right path.
That they say Trump (like pismoe) is not as dangerous as Clinton shows that they are malignantly motivated, or woefully educated, or mentally feeble, or are any or all of the above.

Yeah, the Trumpers are beginning to worry, but electing Hillary is not going to be any better.

Now watch Tycho take the piss immediately below.

Last edited:
:laugh:

image_zpsldhc4igw.gif

If Trump wins then he will pull a few senators over the hump. The GOP will have a 52-53 senate majority, a huge majority in the House and a balanced SCOTUS. In 2018, Trump could have a 60 filibuster breaking majority and a bigger House majority. Eventually Ginsburg will drop dead (and we can all rejoice in the death of the worst SCJ in modern history) and Trump will have a conservative majority.

He will get a lot accomplished!

Trump just wanted the fame you really think he wants the job?

You stupid the government can run itself with out a president in charge we seen it with Bill Clinton busy Fucking interns and anything else that moved.

That they say Trump (like pismoe) is not as dangerous as Clinton shows that they are malignantly motivated, or woefully educated, or mentally feeble, or are any or all of the above.

Yeah, the Trumpers are beginning to worry, but electing Hillary is not going to be any better.

Now watch Tycho take the piss immediately below.
-------------------------------------------------- better than the 'jebito' or 'kasich' Jake . With a 'illary' and mrobama and wife win and them in office you rino republicans will hopefully be raked over the coals . So you and your kids if you have any , well , you guys better get your checkbooks ready for 'illarys' plans Jake !!

Now we see the far right and Alt Right beginning to shake in their boots.

Trump has no down ballot power at all.

Anyone who thinks he can pull a GOP senate does not understand congressional politics.

And the mainstream GOP in Congress will not go along with his liberal positions, and he will try to punish them for that, so by next July everything in DC will be bolloxed up.

RCP, Nate Silver, and 270towin do not think it is going to be Trump who wins.

upload_2016-9-28_11-39-11.png

Anyone who thinks he can pull a GOP senate does not understand congressional politics.

And the mainstream GOP in Congress will not go along with his liberal positions, and he will try to punish them for that, so by next July everything in DC will be bolloxed up.
--------------------------------- bolloxed up is fine but we will see what happens Jake . All I know is that you won't be happy with Trump or 'illary' as you are a moderate republican rino if I recall correctly . Anyway , if 'illary' gets in , well , get your checkbook ready Jake .

--------------------------------- bolloxed up is fine but we will see what happens Jake . All I know is that you won't be happy with Trump or 'illary' as you are a moderate republican rino if I recall correctly . Anyway , if 'illary' gets in , well , get your checkbook ready Jake .
I am hoping that the GOP house will stop her, and I think it and the Senate will stop Trump.

Dude.. just go vote for Hillary like we all know you are going to do. It's OK, that is your right.

I think that the TRUMP will do pretty well if he gets in , if he gets elected Jake . Seems to me that illary , bill and mr and mrsobama will also do pretty well pushing their liberal agenda if they get elected Jake . What , 40 some days to go [about] !! I can live with either as I see both as punishing moderate gop rino voters like YOU Jake . [my friend :afro:]

In other words, you're looking forward to gridlock.

In other words, you're looking forward to gridlock.
Yup, until we can a president who truly cares about America and doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back