DeSantis backs Florida surgeon general in urging residents against new Covid vaccines

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
KIlling off his own followers, SMH.

How did these science denying hacks get into positions of power? And make no mistake, that's exactly what they are doing. The survival rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is clear.

And I'm not speculating here. Republicans are dying more often than Democrats.

How did these science denying hacks get into positions of power? And make no mistake, that's exactly what they are doing. The survival rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is clear.

A two-state example wont' cut the mustard, Einstein. Got something else?

the surgeon general in florida is dr atlas, the telequack that trymp got to organize the "great barrington declaration" our surrender to his chjnese pals and their virus.

the surgeon general in florida is dr atlas, the telequack that trymp got to organize the "great barrington declaration" our surrender to his chjnese pals and their virus.
No, the surgeon general is Joseph Ladapo a nigerian and one of desantis token lapdogs. But is a friend of Atlas

Our children's pediatrician told us not to get the kids vaxed.
She said they could tolerate the virus and there are unknowns about the so called vaccine

As far as I can tell, that's is exactly what all credible science says, for all of us, at all ages.

All the hyperbole, fearmongering, and outright lies notwithstanding, there is no credible evidence that COVID is anything more than a routine cold/flu bug that has been exploited for malevolent political purposes.

Nearly all of us can expect, if infected, at worst, to be sick for a day or two, and then recover fully. There is no rational reason for anyone to take a dangerous, experimental drug, fraudulently claimed to protect us from this disease, especially in light of the growing empirical evidence that this drug does nothing to protect us, and is likely by itself to cause harm.

Last edited:

DeSantis is correct to do so and has proven that He is right on Covid.

Forum List

Back