DeSantis backs Florida surgeon general in urging residents against new Covid vaccines

Spare me the hyperbole. My wife is a physician. I know all about what goes on and just how political they can be. Like I said, send your kids and grandkids to public school. Evidently you folks no longer believe that conditioning is even possible, despite centuries of scientific evidence to the contrary. Maybe you are keen on the idea that your kids or grandkids can be taught by a green-haired, militant transexual who uses the restroom of their choice. I am sure it won't have any affect whatsoever on your kids or grandkids. Do what you do.
Lol, not in my kids schools when they were there. Nor in my grandkids schools , lol. Never saw a militant transsexual in any school but hey you go ahead and see enemies at every corner. You just keep that cortisone running through those veins. We are all out to get ya as you know. Lol, we wanna turn your kids gay. Lol, don't ask me why I don't know just because I guess. Lol. I support your boycott of public school, hospitals, and roads. What ever trips your trigger. The sky is the limit.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
I got COVID, and I was in the hospital for 10 days. I couldn't even stand up when I got out. I had to spend a couple of weeks using a wheel chair.

I was also vaccinated.
But it’s “just a cold”… right?

Lol, not in my kids schools when they were there. Nor in my grandkids schools , lol. Never saw a militant transsexual in any school but hey you go ahead and see enemies at every corner. You just keep that cortisone running through those veins. We are all out to get ya as you know. Lol, we wanna turn your kids gay. Lol, don't ask me why I don't know just because I guess. Lol. I support your boycott of public school, hospitals, and roads. What ever trips your trigger. The sky is the limit.

I never said anything about boycotting hospitals or driving on roads. I find it quite hilarious that the left goes out of their way to keep Christianity out of public schools and yet does quite the opposite when it comes to sexual deviancy and perversion. Democratic politicians know full well that exposing children to Christianity would result in more of them becoming Christians, ergo, exposing children to sexual deviancy would result in more of them becoming sexual deviants. Newsflash, that is how it works and how it has ALWAYS worked. Scientists know this. We all know this. We aren’t born Christians and we aren’t born sexual deviants. Again, you do you. Have full faith Democratic politicians and their policies as they are likely your only form of religion.

Yeah, these are the folks you support, but it isn’t really happening. It is all in our imagination.

• COVID-19 vaccines were developed using science that has been around for decades.
  • COVID-19 vaccines are safe, and meet the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality.
  • COVID 19-vaccines are effective at preventing severe illness from COVID-19 and limiting the spread of the virus that causes it.
  • Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines.
  • COVID-19 vaccines are monitored by the most intense safety monitoring efforts in U.S. history.
  • STOP YOUR FEAR MONGERING.
  • O
LiarFace-topaz-enhance-2048h-textai.png

Any should be free to choose to not have the vaccinations with understanding they might not be safe for them.

"The excess risk was considerably larger than the benefit, the risk of hospitalisation. The adenovirus vector vaccines increased the risk of venous thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, and the mRNA-based vaccines increased the risk of myocarditis, with a mortality of about 1-2 per 200 cases. We found evidence of serious neurological harms, including Bell’s palsy, Guillain-Barré syndrome, myasthenic disorder and stroke, which are likely due to an autoimmune reaction. Severe harms, i.e. those that prevent daily activities, were underreported in the randomised trials. These harms were very common in studies of booster doses after a full vaccination and in a study of vaccination of previously infected people."

Forum List

Back