Florida Surgeon General Advises to NOT get the New Vaccine

Post retarded is your best effort? Seems to be.

Glad I could support your acknowledgement.
Yes, in response to retards. Tut…tut just when I thought you had learned something, you go and backslide. Sad.

You may want to go easy on the big guy’s ass licking. Seems to play havoc with the little brain cell you have left. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

Yes, in response to retards. Tut…tut just when I thought you had learned something, you go and backslide. Sad.

You may want to go easy on the big guy’s ass licking. Seems to play havoc with the little brain cell you have left. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
If not for copying and pasting the nonsense you copied and pasted earlier, you would have nothing to offer. it’s a shame you announce your limitations.

I fully expect the (message)board certified MD’s to advise that “the government says I have to”, as the reason to wear your face diaper forever.

The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) has released a statement challenging the effectiveness and ethicality of mask mandates for respiratory viruses, including COVID-19. The AAPS argues that not only are these mandates ineffective in stopping the spread of respiratory viruses, but they also pose potential health risks and infringe upon individuals’ rights to informed medical consent.
😂. AAMA? LOL. John Birch was not available?

This is the same “medical” outfit that claimed Obama was hypnotizing his audiences. LOL

If not for copying and pasting the nonsense you copied and pasted earlier, you would have nothing to offer. it’s a shame you announce your limitations.
That’s ok. Retards do have a hard time keeping up.

But, stick around retard and maybe, one day, you might even learn something. But do stop licking that orange ass, ok? :itsok:

😂. AAMA? LOL. John Birch was not available?

This is the same “medical” outfit that claimed Obama was hypnotizing his audiences. LOL

Sloppy Joe telling you to wear a mask is medical advise?😂

Didn’t he tell you, you know, to, never mind, he forgot. 😂

Florida Surgeon General Advises to NOT get the New Vaccine

This isn't some fly by night "doctor"...this is the Surgeon General of a state!

While speaking at a Thursday news conference for Gov. Ron DeSantis in Jacksonville, Florida, Dr. Joseph Ladapo, that state's surgeon general, advised people to steer clear of the updated booster vaccine for COVID-19.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not yet approved the new vaccine — which is reportedly designed to protect against the BA.2.86 omicron subvariant.

"There’s a new vaccine that’s coming around the corner, a new mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, and there’s essentially no evidence for it," Ladapo said during the news conference, according to local news outlets.

COVID booster warning from Florida surgeon general, who advises people not to get new vaccine

Ladapo said there was no evidence to support getting the new booster shots - and claimed that there are 'red flags' regarding its safety.

He also claimed global studies showed people who had the boosters were more likely to catch Covid.

Democrats reacted with fury, claiming "more people are going to die from Covid" as a result.

Surgeon General claims new Covid booster has 'lots' of safety 'red flags'
Florida

Next

That’s ok. Retards do have a hard time keeping up.

But, stick around retard and maybe, one day, you might even learn something. But do stop licking that orange ass, ok? :itsok:
Your fascination with licking orange ass is concerning.

But, hey. Bon Appétit.

Do you send copies of these Trump love letters to the Orange Man, hoping he will notice you?

The COVID vaccine will go down in history as one of the worst government/private partnerships there has ever been......untold millions of people have died around the world from this vaccine...

Some reports are saying at least 5X more people died from the vaccine than have died from COVID...which proves how harmless the whole COVID virus actually was

And yet what do we hear from the bleating sheep from the left?

"Trust the government "!

Fucking morons.

And yet what do we hear from the bleating sheep from the left?

"Trust the government "!

Fucking morons.
Well, they actually say trust the science -- but science is just code for government.....

Science may work in some things, it doesn't work when it comes to this vaccine......anytime the government tries to rush something to you for free -- you know its meant to harm you, not help....

Trump tried to stop this from happening, but we didn't listen

Well, they actually say trust the science -- but science is just code for government.....

Science may work in some things, it doesn't work when it comes to this vaccine......anytime the government tries to rush something to you for free -- you know its meant to harm you, not help....

Trump tried to stop this from happening, but we didn't listen

I did. Of course I merely listened to myself.

Sloppy Joe telling you to wear a mask is medical advise?😂

Didn’t he tell you, you know, to, never mind, he forgot. 😂
Unlike you retards who were gulping down horse medicine with a swig of Lysol, I don't take my medical advice from any politician. Dems or Repubs.

Nope, I take my advice from qualified medical personnel who are not beholden to some political orthodoxy.

But, by all means, please please do take your medical advice from some no-name quake doctors. The quicker we get rid of you retards, the quicker America survives.

So, promise me you will keep listening to these so-called "medical" outfits?

I'll get all the vaccinations that the medical community recommends that I get. Just like I take every tax deduction that the accounting community recommends I take. Just like I follow all the maintenance advice that the dental community recommends I follow.

Why wouldn't I? I have no expertise or experience in medicine, accounting, or dentistry. So, I listen to the experts in those fields. Why don't you?
Gullible , Compliant and not the brightest . Some combination .

Gullible , Compliant and not the brightest . Some combination .
This guy wasn't gullible or compliant, I guess.

I will never forgive Fauci and big Pharma for so unfairly taking advantage of Trump and his superior knowledge and strength and using their dastardly Jew trickery to fool him into wanting this deadly vaccine named after him....

But he will soon repay them and put them all in prison....and if he doesn't -- it's' because Soros and the Deep State threatened his family

Forum List

Back