Jim Jordan is a Pedophile Protector, and Trump is a Jim Jordan Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
"I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on," DiSabato told NBC News. He also claimed that when Jordan was informed that the accusations about Strauss were going to be made public, Jordan requested that DiSabato "please leave me out of it."

"I don’t believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man,"
Trump said

How is pedophile lover Jim Jordan still in power? How does Trump get away with his standard BS defense of "they're lying"??

This is more evidence that Republicans love pedophiles and support and protect pedophiles, let's not forget about Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore, and the long list of other GOP pedophiles.

• Banned
There are pedos in every faction of life
substantially more in the republican circles.

Republicans love pedophiles.
Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and Jim Jordan are 3 big GOP pedophiles. The rich and powerful pedophiles become republicans.
Then republicans try to falsely accuse democrats of being pedophiles, with no evidence at all.

Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and Jim Jordan are 3 big GOP pedophiles. The rich and powerful pedophiles become republicans.
Then republicans try to falsely accuse democrats of being pedophiles, with no evidence at all.

Oh bs. Stop trying to make the perversion a political point, dumbass. For every Republican Pedo you name I could counter with a Democrat

They play politics with this stuff 24/7/365, diluting and trivializing such a terrible word, but when it's one of theirs, suddenly it's not political, suddenly that's different.

Absolutely awful way to go through life. This is what their ideology has done to them.

"I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on," DiSabato told NBC News. He also claimed that when Jordan was informed that the accusations about Strauss were going to be made public, Jordan requested that DiSabato "please leave me out of it."

"I don’t believe them at all. I believe him. Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington. I believe him 100 percent. No question in my mind. I believe Jim Jordan 100 percent. He’s an outstanding man,"
Trump said

How is pedophile lover Jim Jordan still in power? How does Trump get away with his standard BS defense of "they're lying"??

This is more evidence that Republicans love pedophiles and support and protect pedophiles, let's not forget about Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore, and the long list of other GOP pedophiles.

Biden is a pedophile, and likely an incestuous one.

• Banned
Oh bs. Stop trying to make the perversion a political point, dumbass. For every Republican Pedo you name I could counter with a Democrat
how many proven pedophiles are high ranking dems or running for Senate etc??
NONE

meanwhile there are numerous high ranking GOP pedophiles hiding in plain sight, protected by Trump and the GOP establishment.

Trump said

Did this dude explain why he kept his mouth shut for 30 years?

And you guys elected one for President. Go figure.

They play politics with this stuff 24/7/365, diluting and trivializing such a terrible word, but when it's one of theirs, suddenly it's not political, suddenly that's different.

Absolutely awful way to go through life. This is what their ideology has done to them.
its the same thing with all of Trump's crimes.

The evidence against Trump is devastating and overwhelming, the evidence against Biden is a joke.

Meanwhile Jim Jordan is still in office and republicans loved Roy Moore and smashed their Keurig coffee machines in support of the pedophile. At least the majority of Alabama knew he was a pedophile and didn't vote for him.

Trump said

Reported, you a lying douche. Read your own link.

its the same thing with all of Trump's crimes.

The evidence against Trump is devastating and overwhelming, the evidence against Biden is a joke.

Meanwhile Jim Jordan is still in office and republicans loved Roy Moore and smashed their Keurig coffee machines in support of the pedophile. At least the majority of Alabama knew he was a pedophile and didn't vote for him.
No doubt a lot of this madness is just (attempted) political payback for what the Dems have done to their orange God.

And while doing so, they have turned the subject of pedophilia into mush. That's an insult to the children who suffer, but these jihadis don't care.

more fabricated bullshit.

The evidence against Jim Jordan, Roy Moore, and Hastert is overwhelming, the evidence against Biden is a joke.

You people make up lies then protect blatant pedophiles like Jim Jordan et al.
Lookie here. That goldfish memory of yours is a real bitch.

Lookie here.

wow the best you can do is "may have"

because we have 100% evidence that Jim Jordan Hastert and many other republicans are.

you brought a little stick to a gun fight and got blasted in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back