ATACMS Will Make Crimea 'Untenable' for " russia" , Ex-U.S. General I I like how Biden is slowly boiling Moscow empire ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ...

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Compared to Storm Shadow, ATACMS has cluster munition versions so it can help kill ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ engineering and support units deep behind enemy lines.
ATACMS is also ballistic missile with land launchers, while all the alternatives are cruise missiles and have to be launched from the airโ€ฆ and that is their biggest advantage

I like how Biden is slowly boiling Moscow empire ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ... ๐Ÿ‘

I know Moscowยดs cuckolds are gonna cry so what ? get over it , you are in the short end of the history , losers ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ–

"Crimea is the decisive terrain of this war, so isolating it and then making it untenable are the two necessary steps that lead to its liberation."

ABC News cited an unnamed U.S. official as saying that the weapons were coming. Another official said the system was on the table and likely to be included in an upcoming U.S. security package for Kyiv, although a final decision had not been made. Newsweek has been unable to verify these claims. We have contacted the U.S. State Department for comment via its request for

1694278405303.jpeg

Bloodthirsty Democrats have sunk us into another stupid war. Dems celebrate blowing peoples arms and legs off and want to ramp up their killing.

Hey Ace, quite floating all your BS, I just heard from a retired colonel the other day who said that Russia is actually kicking Ukraine's ass!

And the ass-kicking is about to go into overdrive.

Hey Ace, quite floating all your BS, I just heard from a retired colonel the other day who said that Russia is actually kicking Ukraine's ass!

And the ass-kicking is about to go into overdrive.
Litwin's hated Putler since at least 2012, so that's not gonna change.

this our GREATEST leader and US PRESIDENT SAID ABOUT WEAK PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Dems faux concern for Ukraine is laughable. Where is your concern for the dozens of other repressive regimes killing people across the globe? Right, it doesn't exist. Dems stood by while China and Iran killed people, Dems looked the other way like the gutless cowards that they are.

Predictions haven't proven to be worth much in this war.

Real successes by the Ukraine will be announced by America's liberal left media. They've unconsciously become an accurate gauge on the progress or lack of, on America's war.

Last edited:
Dems faux concern for Ukraine is laughable. Where is your concern for the dozens of other repressive regimes killing people across the globe? Right, it doesn't exist. Dems stood by while China and Iran killed people, Dems looked the other way like the gutless cowards that they are.
Behind every Vatnik, there's a real moron supporting Moscow RAPIST horde ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ .

1694279624330.jpeg

Musk : "i wanted to escalate Moscow colonialism"

Yes, he's a traitor and in a normal country's war he would be shot on sight.

America could win this war against Russia, [ but it dare not! [/B]

Predictions haven't proven to be worth much in this war.

Real successes by the Ukraine will be announced by America's liberal left media. They've unconsciously become an accurate gauge on the progress or lack of on America's war.

1694279664762.jpeg

Man a weapon and get over there. No? Yes we thought so.
They are ground launched meaning much easier to hide, protect and use too. Ukraine does not have air superiority meaning canโ€™t use its aviation at will. Also time to launch is reduced from 4-5 hours to 10-15 minutes. Meaning unlike air launched missiles ATACMS can be used against mobile targets.

With US sending ATCMS, Scholz has no excuse to delay Taurus any further, right?

PS
REALLY BAD NEWS FOR THE HORDESMEN ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

That's easy... For the past two decades Ukraine has been the DNC money laundering machine, the Pentagon playground for things they could never get away with in North America and the congressional getaway for all of your elected pedophiles who could travel there and do unthinkable things with underaged children. It's also a great source of boomerang bucks for our elected grifters.

What they really care about is their bank accounts, their perverse appetites and the no show jobs for their lazy offspring paid for by the American tax payer and laundered by the Ukrainian Central Bank.

Forum List

Back