Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

That’s his policy snd he’s right about the case. A NY Judge will ignore the law out of fear of the demafasict lynch mob

Actually, I was out getting my car serviced. Nice to see that you're so patient. So.............where in SC will you be tomorrow (Thurs.) or Friday? I also need you to PM me with your phone number so I can contact you when I arrive in your town.

BTW.............telling someone where you are at at 6:22 pm, then saying that they're a no show at 6:45 is only a time difference of 23 minutes. Unfortunately, teleportation is not one of my skills, I have to drive wherever I'm going at 70 to 80 MPH (depending on the traffic flow, with no traffic jams) just like everyone else. And Summerville is 146 miles away, so thats around 2 1/2 hours driving time.

Continue anonymously beating your chest and telling yourself what a brave little boy you are. Kinda funny to watch actually.

Last edited:
Actually, I was out getting my car serviced. Nice to see that you're so patient. So.............where in SC will you be tomorrow (Thurs.) or Friday? I also need you to PM me with your phone number so I can contact you when I arrive in your town.

BTW.............telling someone where you are at at 6:22 pm, then saying that they're a no show at 6:45 is only a time difference of 23 minutes. Unfortunately, teleportation is not one of my skills, I have to drive wherever I'm going at 70 to 80 MPH (depending on the traffic flow, with no traffic jams) just like everyone else. And Summerville is 146 miles away, so thats around 2 1/2 hours driving time.

Continue anonymously beating your chest and telling yourself what a brave little boy you are. Kinda funny to watch actually.
I am in NC now and catching a plane out, you are a fucking blowhard, on fucking ignore you go

Forum List

Back