Attorney Dershowitz says Letitia James should be "brought before the Bar"

This a cue for somebody to post those pics of Biden feeling up little girls, and posting the number of times Clinton went to Fantasy Island
not really. i say it is a cue for people to stop paying any attention to the dumbasses aka liberals who always try to derail threads

Oh, it look like there is another attorney to listen to in this video

Beats "listening to" the boring crap liberals always spew out

but that is an understatement

:bigbed:

At 2:58

Hannity brings up the fact that people appraising property values do not just automatically take the word of the property owner

Gee... whoda thunk?

not really. i say it is a cue for people to stop paying any attention to the dumbasses aka liberals who always try to derail threads

Well, you're competing for Moron Of The Year with the Democrat entries, so stay focused on Winning.

I have no reason to. Especially concerning those defending Dershowitz.
She's the AG of a major state that explicitly ran on "getting" the head of the opposing political party. And brought an unprecedented and very questionable civil lawsuit aimed at destroying the business empire of the leading candidate of the opposing party in an election year.

Horrible, horrible precedent. You should object to her crassly political use of her office and justice system.

Last edited:
She's the AG of a major state that explicitly ran on "getting" the head of the opposing political party.

Not my state.

And brought an unprecedented very questionable civil lawsuit aimed at destroying the business empire of the leading candidate of the opposing party in an election year.

Horrible, horrible precedent.

I can't seem to feel too bad for a guy that has been sued over and over and over and over for screwing people over.

Certainly not enough to defend someone like Dershowitz.

hopefully all of you who like this has their most precious loved one innocently goes to prison for 30 yrs and blow their fucking brains out before sentence

Not my state.
I can't seem to feel too bad for a guy that has been sued over and over and over and over for screwing people over.
Certainly not enough to defend someone like Dershowitz.

Well you should care, because the precedent is set and the next time it might be against a political candidate you support.

Letitia James should be "brought before the Bar"

Why? They having a Coyolte Ugly contest?

She'd win.

1708553470408.png

She's the AG of a major state that explicitly ran on "getting" the head of the opposing political party. And brought an unprecedented and very questionable civil lawsuit aimed at destroying the business empire of the leading candidate of the opposing party in an election year.

Horrible, horrible precedent. You should object to her crassly political use of her office and justice system.
You should take that to the supreme court, and have them decide if she should be allowed to stay on the case ........................OH, wait.

Forum List

Back