Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

Alan Dershowitz, the former Trump lawyer, says nobody can get Trump off in the New York criminal case.
Alan says he wouldn't help the guy because he only helps a client one time. I guess that's Alan's way of saying he, himself, is a crappy attorney.

"During an interview with right-wing host Charlie Kirk on Wednesday, Dershowitz revealed that he would decline to represent Trump following Tuesday's arraignment in New York City"

"Well, I have a policy of only representing somebody once," he explained. "I don't think I could get this case dismissed so easily. I don't think that if you had the best lawyers in the history of the world, Abraham Lincoln and John Marshall, a New York City judge would dismiss this case because that New York City judge's life would be over."

Maybe MAGA Macho Man should chime in after that OP of his last Sunday where he posited Alan as the man.
In reality, Alan Dershowitz is all mouth and a perverted old shell of a pathetic useless man.

and just like that trump made democrats like dershowitz again,,,

If you read the article, he thinks Trump will be convicted because the whole judicial system in NYC is fucked. Judge is corrupt, brain dead jury, and so on.

What happens after conviction in this case (assuming it goes that way) is a total overturn, with prejudice, at the appeals level.

He said DT would get convicted because the judge would be too afraid to dismiss it & the idiot wokester never Trump jury in NYC will want him to go to prison no matter what.

Then he said it would be overturned on appeal.

Basically, he said there is no way DT gets a fair shake in NYC

If you read the article, he thinks Trump will be convicted because the whole judicial system in NYC is fucked. Judge is corrupt, brain dead jury, and so on.

What happens after conviction in this case (assuming it goes that way) is a total overturn, with prejudice, at the appeals level.
If? Come on you old blowhard. You're as bad as Alan.

What he actually said was that a NYC jury would convict even though there is no case.

He said DT would get convicted because the judge would be too afraid to dismiss it & the idiot wokester never Trump jury in NYC will want him to go to prison no matter what.

Then he said it would be overturned on appeal.

Basically, he said there is no way DT gets a fair shake in NYC
That sucks for Trump, big time. Right?

In other words, you suspect he’s right and the concern is about the correctly identified problem.

And the liberoidals cheer.

In the span of a little over 30 years, they've gone from terribly misguided to thoroughly loathsome.

It is what it is my friends.:mad-61:

uJbzJfx.jpg

We’ll Trump has lost “The Dersh”

Oh well

Criminally biased DA, criminally biased Grand Jury / Jury, criminally biased city / district, proven compromised Judge...

...of course if it goes to trial they will make sure they do now waste the closest real chance at 'We've got him this time', despite it being the weakest attempt to 'Get Trump' in 7 years.

In other words, you suspect he’s right and the concern is about the correctly identified problem.
Whatever you want to say about it, but yes I think Trump will have a heck of a time winning in NY. You have to admit that Alan just isn't good enough to give Trump any help at all. He practically said it himself.

Forum List

Back