Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

You said that everyone had a right to carry a firearm except in IL and NY, and I simply told you that people hunt with FIREARMS (therefore have the right to carry it) in those states when they hunt. I noticed you didn't provide any proof that firearms are banned in those states.
carry a handgun to Chicago and see what happens or NYC. Damn post something else stupid just so you can have the last word. Hunting has nothing to do with what I said jackass

carry a handgun to Chicago and see what happens or NYC. Damn post something else stupid just so you can have the last word. Hunting has nothing to do with what I said jackass

Okay..................so, a rifle for hunting isn't a firearm (according to you). Way to keep moving the goalposts.

But.................if you're interested, OPEN CARRY isn't allowed in IL, but concealed carry with a proper license is.

And as far as NY? Pretty much the same thing. You can use the above link that I used for IL to look up NY's laws.

So yes, you CAN carry a handgun (or in your words, firearm) in those states.

Okay..................so, a rifle for hunting isn't a firearm (according to you). Way to keep moving the goalposts.

But.................if you're interested, OPEN CARRY isn't allowed in IL, but concealed carry with a proper license is.

And as far as NY? Pretty much the same thing. You can use the above link that I used for IL to look up NY's laws.

So yes, you CAN carry a handgun (or in your words, firearm) in those states.
Constitution says we have the right anytime, btw you mentioned hunting to deflect the topic as usual.

Wasn't deflecting, was simply stating that rifles are firearms, and when a person is hunting, they are carrying a firearm, and that hunting wasn't banned in the states you mentioned.
again STFU, no one said anything about hunting you dumb sonofabitch, GD you are one ignorant motherfucker, the ignorance in South Carolina must be at an all time high

again STFU, no one said anything about hunting you dumb sonofabitch, GD you are one ignorant motherfucker, the ignorance in South Carolina must be at an all time high

In post 155 you said this..................

"every citizen has the right to carry a firearm, but not in IL and NY, that is a clear violation".

I simply pointed out that people who went hunting in those states carried firearms. Then you tried to move the goalposts to say that you weren't talking about hunting (although neither was I, just pointing out that firearms are used for hunting), and I then posted links where it clearly shows that you CAN carry a handgun if you have a license. But, keep moving the goalposts if that's what makes you comfortable enough to sleep at night.

In post 155 you said this..................

"every citizen has the right to carry a firearm, but not in IL and NY, that is a clear violation".

I simply pointed out that people who went hunting in those states carried firearms. Then you tried to move the goalposts to say that you weren't talking about hunting (although neither was I, just pointing out that firearms are used for hunting), and I then posted links where it clearly shows that you CAN carry a handgun if you have a license. But, keep moving the goalposts if that's what makes you comfortable enough to sleep at night.
You moved the goal post mentioning hunting retard, move god damn you are a stupid motherfucker, I am in SC next week but you are a little out of my way, if you weren't I would stop by and mash that fucking pea size brain of yours. LOL

You moved the goal post mentioning hunting retard, move god damn you are a stupid motherfucker, I am in SC next week but you are a little out of my way, if you weren't I would stop by and mash that fucking pea size brain of yours. LOL

You're the retard if you don't think that people use firearms for hunting. Granted, some use bow and arrow, but the majority of them use FIREARMS. And, if they are carrying a FIREARM while they are hunting, they are LEGALLY CARRYING FIREARMS.

BTW tough guy, SC isn't that big of a state, and being retired military, I can pretty much go where I want, when I want. Where do you want to meet up at? But, we already see your excuse, so I just chalk you up to another tough talking keyboard commando with no balls except for when they are posting anonymously on a messageboard. Thanks for showing what a tough ass pussy you are.

You're the retard if you don't think that people use firearms for hunting. Granted, some use bow and arrow, but the majority of them use FIREARMS. And, if they are carrying a FIREARM while they are hunting, they are LEGALLY CARRYING FIREARMS.

BTW tough guy, SC isn't that big of a state, and being retired military, I can pretty much go where I want, when I want. Where do you want to meet up at? But, we already see your excuse, so I just chalk you up to another tough talking keyboard commando with no balls except for when they are posting anonymously on a messageboard. Thanks for showing what a tough ass pussy you are.
NO WAY YOU WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU ARE TOO FUCKING ILLITERATE, AGAIN HUNTING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC DUMBASS, no way you are biker either, your illiterate ass would be laughed out, bet you drink bud lite

Last edited:
NO WAY YOU WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU ARE TOO FUCKING ILLITERATE, AGAIN HUNTING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC DUMBASS, no way you are biker either, your illiterate ass would be laughed out, bet you drink bud lite

My retired military ID card, my military pension, as well as my VA health card and DD214 would all disagree with you. You said you were going to be in SC, want me to meet up with you so that you can see them? No way I was a biker? If you ever get to Amarillo TX and happen to meet some bikers there, ask 'em about Squid (that's me). Not only did I ride a Harley, but I was also a competitive cyclist for several years and still have my Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo gruppo and Mavic Cosmic aero rims. I'm both kinds of biker, both Harley and pedal. What else ya got you sperm belching colon commando?

My retired military ID card, my military pension, as well as my VA health card and DD214 would all disagree with you. You said you were going to be in SC, want me to meet up with you so that you can see them? No way I was a biker? If you ever get to Amarillo TX and happen to meet some bikers there, ask 'em about Squid (that's me). Not only did I ride a Harley, but I was also a competitive cyclist for several years and still have my Lemond Zurich with Campagnolo gruppo and Mavic Cosmic aero rims. I'm both kinds of biker, both Harley and pedal. What else ya got you sperm belching colon commando?
more chest thumping from the guy unable to separate conceal carry from a fucking hunting rifle....LOL Next thing I know you will be telling you consumed the 72 ounce steak giveaway in Amarillo. I have owned Harleys, Triumphs, BMWs, and Indians. Harley was the least dependable, so no biggie there

--------------------------------------------------

Oh, it has been a life-long challenge; however, in this instance it is a non-factor.

Rather, this Trump criminal case does seem to be relatively strong (tho I am not an attorney).
The following seems straightforward. So, put it before a jury. As is the American custom.

• "New York appellate courts have held in a long series of cases that intent to defraud includes circumstances in which a defendant acts “for the purpose of frustrating the state’s power” to “faithfully carry out its own law.” To the extent Mr. Trump was covering up campaign contributions that violated New York law, that seems to be exactly what he did."
  • "AMI admitted that it made the payment to ensure that Woman 1 ‘did not publicize damaging allegations’ about the Defendant ‘before the 2016 presidential election and thereby influence that election.’
  • " Pecker paid the doorman $30,000 to kill the story, though he later tried to release the doorman from the agreement after he “concluded that the story was not true.” According to the statement, Cohen instructed Pecker not to release the doorman from the agreement until after the presidential election.

(underlining for emphasis by my avatar)

Notably, in the reportage of these transactions......Woman 1, Woman 2, and Doorman 1.......nobody mentions a concern about Melania's feelings.

Melania, it appears, is a non-entity, a non-consideration, in this little brouhaha.

1682081657476.png

You left this point from the Statement of Facts. If the actions had been taken to protect Melanie's feelings would have matter at all times, not just during the period of the election.

WW

more chest thumping from the guy unable to separate conceal carry from a fucking hunting rifle....LOL Next thing I know you will be telling you consumed the 72 ounce steak giveaway in Amarillo. I have owned Harleys, Triumphs, BMWs, and Indians. Harley was the least dependable, so no biggie there

Depends on how meticulous you are with your Harley as to how dependable they can be. Me? Rode from Amarillo to Sturgis and back 3 years, and never had a problem with my Hog. Oh yeah.....it was also my daily driver since you can ride 50 out of 52 weeks per year in Amarillo. You never specified concealed carry (which incidentally is legal in IL and NY) as opposed to hunting rifles, you just said "firearms", and last I checked, a hunting rifle was classed as a type of firearm. I also notice that you didn't respond to my telling you I can meet you anywhere in SC you want so that you can check out my credentials, as I carry my retired ID and VA card with me everywhere I go, and I can provide you with a copy of my retirement statement from DFAS (have my account bookmarked on my phone), as well as can bring a copy of my 214 with me. But, continue to take pot shots anonymously at anyone who you disagree with. It can be entertaining to watch.

I still don’t think he gets sentenced to do time in the can

Depends on how meticulous you are with your Harley as to how dependable they can be. Me? Rode from Amarillo to Sturgis and back 3 years, and never had a problem with my Hog. Oh yeah.....it was also my daily driver since you can ride 50 out of 52 weeks per year in Amarillo. You never specified concealed carry (which incidentally is legal in IL and NY) as opposed to hunting rifles, you just said "firearms", and last I checked, a hunting rifle was classed as a type of firearm. I also notice that you didn't respond to my telling you I can meet you anywhere in SC you want so that you can check out my credentials, as I carry my retired ID and VA card with me everywhere I go, and I can provide you with a copy of my retirement statement from DFAS (have my account bookmarked on my phone), as well as can bring a copy of my 214 with me. But, continue to take pot shots anonymously at anyone who you disagree with. It can be entertaining to watch.
this was not a disagreement, we were talking conceal carry not hunting rifles, duh. I am in SC now and working, I did not have time for you to find your way to where I am as I have been to 7 different cities since Monday and have two more to go,

I never want a bike I have to baby, My new HD in 95 taught me that they would not hold up without lots of TLC. Indian was a Vtwin improvement but the 3 cylinder Triumph and 6 cylinder hondas and bmws are way ahead.

this was not a disagreement, we were talking conceal carry not hunting rifles, duh. I am in SC now and working, I did not have time for you to find your way to where I am as I have been to 7 different cities since Monday and have two more to go,

I never want a bike I have to baby, My new HD in 95 taught me that they would not hold up without lots of TLC. Indian was a Vtwin improvement but the 3 cylinder Triumph and 6 cylinder hondas and bmws are way ahead.

But, you CAN conceal carry in those states.

And, way to back out. You said you don't have the time for me to find my way to you. Like I said, I'm retired military, and my time is my own, so you don't have to find the time, just tell me where you'd be and I can show up, but, you won't, because you're just a keyboard pussy who likes to talk tough anonymously on the 'net.

Last edited:
But, you CAN conceal carry in those states.

And, way to back out. You said you don't have the time for me to find my way to you. Like I said, I'm retired military, and my time is my own, so you don't have to find the time, just tell me where you'd be and I can show up, but, you won't, because you're just a keyboard pussy who likes to talk tough anonymously on the 'net.
in Summerville SC right now, get your pussy ass down here retard. Come on puss, I am waiting

Forum List

Back