Attorney Dershowitz says Letitia James should be "brought before the Bar"

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I finally find what I'm looking for... Sometimes Fox these days (since Murdoch left?) has stories that don't interest people like me... But I won't digress further

Also

Save yourself some time, TDS-ers. We already know you hate Dershowitz and Fox.. Ho hum...

so boring... :bigbed:

So yeh, I am finishing up this video/article..

Dersh mentions how the head of the KGB during the Stalin years said "Show me the man, I will show you the crime"

which is NOT how our system works. You have to have evidence of a crime before bringing charges against someone..

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case.. At 1:50 about the politicization of our justice system.

At 2:20 he talks about how the judge selectively (my word) over-evaluates.. manipulates the figures to get the [political] result he wants

I hope this *&^% gets disbarred.

Last edited:

I finally find what I'm looking for... Sometimes Fox these days (since Murdoch left?) has stories that don't interest people like me... But I won't digress further

Also

Save yourself some time, TDS-ers. We already know you hate Dershowitz and Fox.. Ho hum...

Dersh mentions how the head of the KGB during the Stalin years said "Show me the man, I will show you the crime"

which is NOT how our system works. You have to have evidence of a crime before bringing charges against someone..

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case. I hope this *&^% gets disbarred.
He has probably always been big on taking black female lawyers to the bar. Or else leaving with them.

Also

At point 1:15 he talks about how, if you don't have damages, you don't have a case.. At 1:50 about the politicization of our justice system.

At 2:20 he talks about how the judge selectively (my word) over-evaluates.. manipulates the figures to get the [political] result he wants

Is he back from Epstein Island?

I'm sure

All you care about is what your sicko party cares about, namely Politics and greed, robbing the taxpayers

What party? I do not belong to a party. I feel bad for those of you who do and feel you have to defend a sleazeball like Dershowitz just because you believe it helps your party (which it doesn't).

Also

Dershowitz has never been right about anything.

Forum List

Back