Dershowitz Says Trump Will Lose In NY

If you read the article, he thinks Trump will be convicted because the whole judicial system in NYC is fucked. Judge is corrupt, brain dead jury, and so on.

What happens after conviction in this case (assuming it goes that way) is a total overturn, with prejudice, at the appeals level.
By the time an Appeal is ruled on Trump will be taking whore baths in an 8x10 cell dodging Rochester's 300 lb. clone.

You’re a douche. Lawyers represent clients. If you were a criminal defense lawyer and picked up a highly publicized case of an alleged completely evil scumbag murderer, your ethical duty would be to defend the accused as best you knew how.

Your neighbors may distance themselves from you socially because of it. The newspapers and their feedback letters might treat you as a leper. But what if the accused was actually innocent?

Professor Dershowitz was merely advising the public that if this politicized case (liberal Democrat politicization) gets presided over by a Democrat judge in this particular jurisdiction (deep blue NYC’s Manhattan), there is a very clear risk that such a judge won’t be immune to local and political pressure.

The Dims want a conviction, not justice.

A real judge who rises above such outside factors, would be free to decide the case in the law and the evidence. It merits a fucking outright dismissal. But I doubt that it will get resolved that way.
Too bad your orange hippo doesn't have a fall guy to take the rap for him like Cohen had to.

Thoughts And Prayers for the big guy. This case is going to chew on Trump's ass for a looooong time & there ain't shit he can do about it.

Which experts?
A bunch of legal experts. I know where youre going with this. Do you honestly think I cant produce names? :laugh:

Here is a teaser...

and more...

Last edited:
If you followed this closer you would know that he is referring to if it went to a jury. This case will NEVER get that far.
This was your claim.

The case will NEVER get to a jury...very definitive.

Did you find legal experts that said that?

NOPE

I support prosecution based upon evidence and recommended by a grand jury, with the accused having the right to challenge that evidence as is guaranteed under the American justice system, not hysterical tantrums and threats to district attorneys' and judges' families.

When any skanky politician does das schmutzige Ding with bimbos behind the backs of pregnant trophy wives to avoid yet another campaign scandal, and tries to declare the payoffs as business expenses, he should have the right to defend himself in court.
they are bullshit charges, everyone with a fucking brain the size of a piss ant knows this. This is a perfect example of just how radical NY democrats are. They make the WACO group seem normal

they are bullshit charges, everyone with a fucking brain the size of a piss ant knows this. This is a perfect example of just how radical NY democrats are. They make the WACO group seem normal
Your hyper-partisan dogma is accepted for what it's worth.

Our system of justice will allow for the presentation of evidence and the right of the accused to contest it, impervious to the hysteria.

Our system of justice will allow for the presentation of evidence and the right of the accused to contest it, impervious to the hysteria.
Who knows. Trump might even beat the charges

the system of Justice in NY, CA, and IL varies from the rest of the nation as they do not follow the constitution.

Who knows. Trump might even beat the charges
He may well spend a considerable amount of time availing himself of the opportunity to beat charges.

Meanwhile, in the process, and in witnesses he tries to gag being forced to testify, much truth he is desperate to conceal will be exposed.

the system of Justice in NY, CA, and IL varies from the rest of the nation as they do not follow the constitution.
If you need to fantasize that some jurisdictions are allowed to violate the Constitution, that is what you will do.

every citizen has the right to carry a firearm, but not in IL and NY, that is a clear violation
Americans have a right to protect themselves and their children from homicidal maniacs empowered by permissive firearm policies.

every citizen has the right to carry a firearm, but not in IL and NY, that is a clear violation

Ever heard of states rights? And do you have any links that prove that firearms are banned in those states? Because I know of a lot of people who hunt in those places (with firearms).

If you read the article, he thinks Trump will be convicted because the whole judicial system in NYC is fucked. Judge is corrupt, brain dead jury, and so on.

What happens after conviction in this case (assuming it goes that way) is a total overturn, with prejudice, at the appeals level.
So he knows the jury will bring brain dead before even beforeknowing who are the jurors?

no one said anything about hunting but you

You said that everyone had a right to carry a firearm except in IL and NY, and I simply told you that people hunt with FIREARMS (therefore have the right to carry it) in those states when they hunt. I noticed you didn't provide any proof that firearms are banned in those states.

Forum List

Back