Democrats setting a precedent on doxxing

They already have.

So are you anti-doxx or only when Conservatives do it?

Reading comprehension just escapes you doesn't it. :)
The cancerous social media already does this. The right wing employed
this weapon years ago.
Which means the Left can’t condemn it anymore now that an administration they elected has endorsed the practice.

Putting this country through 5 yrs of a Russia hoax was criminal

You should have been a bloody miscarriage in a toilet bowl
The Trump Tower meeting was not a hoax. Many parts of the Steele Dossier have been confirmed (we know Vlad has the pee-pee tape). :)

I would just deal with it at this point because your savior pretty much made all of his own problems. And he ain't comin back.

Here's a solution for you, if you feel that strongly about it, if you get a woman pregnant, don't make her get an abortion.
Worry about your home court. Not everyone else's. Otherwise, your braying about liberty and freedom...is bullshit.

Reading comprehension just escapes you doesn't it. :)
The cancerous social media already does this. The right wing employed
this weapon years ago.
I'm with you on this issue even though i wished your umbilical cord would have wrapped you into a retard and you lived until 102

No shit this has been out you time card punching loser.GD widget makers...lololol

I'm with you 100% on this Doxing thing pal so what is your GD problem

The Trump Tower meeting was not a hoax. Many parts of the Steele Dossier have been confirmed (we know Vlad has the pee-pee tape). :)

I would just deal with it at this point because your savior pretty much made all of his own problems. And he ain't comin back.

Here's a solution for you, if you feel that strongly about it, if you get a woman pregnant, don't make her get an abortion.
Worry about your home court. Not everyone else's. Otherwise, your braying about liberty and freedom...is bullshit.
OMG.................Don't you know I'm 100% pro abortion..................Yes it is true I am

Ridding us of what would be a drain on society is good bro

Based on the Constitution, they are making the correct decision. What you and the Democrats want is for them to make a political decision.
DDYhey are already known for doxxing, endangering lives, calling for intimidation, threats, violence, undermining the govt and courts, calling for insurrection, and for overall throwing immature violent tantrums when they don't get their way....

Funny how Biden called millions of Conservatives right before his extremists started all of this...

:p bwuhahahaha

I'm with you on this issue even though i wished your umbilical cord would have wrapped you into a retard and you lived until 102

No shit this has been out you time card punching loser.GD widget makers...lololol

I'm with you 100% on this Doxing thing pal so what is your GD problem
LOL. A time card. Haven't punched one of those since 1990. :)

Sorry, it sounded you weren't in agreement. My bad.

LOL. A time card. Haven't punched one of those since 1990. :)

Sorry, it sounded you weren't in agreement. My bad.
We are in agreement on doxing and abortion....Don't forget it

Time card puncher is a term I use for people who pushed alarm clock buttons their whole life and slaved to a job....liberals mostly

This is another precedent being set by the Left. If you don’t like the action our outcome of the Court, you can dox them and protest outside their homes.

Isn't that how children get their way? Not by reason, discipline, patience and rules, but by throwing a temper tantrum?

Why shouldn't they if they keep getting their way?

You mean the same thing those parents of the children you bray about "protecting" are doing to school board members all across this great
god-fearing nation? Sorry, that precedent was set by your side. At least the people in front of justices homes aren't carrying or brandishing firearms.

Too funny, Jack! Your story say nothing about who or what "side"
was doxxing these school boards, but we all know
who invented doxxing and who was
doing it in protest of not
being allowed to
show BLM
signs!
:1peleas:

Too funny, Jack! Your story say nothing about who or what "side"
was doxxing these school boards, but we all know
who invented doxxing and who was
doing it in protest of not
being allowed to
show BLM
signs!
:1peleas:
Doxxing is bipartisan. No side invented it. But hey, it is easier to blame the other side rather than take responsibility and do something about it.

Forum List

Back