Democrats setting a precedent on doxxing

He didn't endorse anything.
His press Secretary was asked to provide a statement on people protesting outside Justices’ homes. First order, the press secretary should have acknowledged that this could be a Federal offense. I was expecting the press secretary to state that the Administration does not condone protests or gathering outside any home of any justice.

To me, that’s condoning. It’s reminiscent of Candidate Biden not taking a hard stance on riots in the cities until political pulse said it was convenient.

I hope the Proud Boys show up at the homes of the Conservative Justices while the cops take a donut break.

His press Secretary was asked to provide a statement on people protesting outside Justices’ homes. First order, the press secretary should have acknowledged that this could be a Federal offense. I was expecting the press secretary to state that the Administration does not condone protests or gathering outside any home of any justice.

To me, that’s condoning. It’s reminiscent of Candidate Biden not taking a hard stance on riots in the cities until political pulse said it was convenient.

I don’t see it. Here is the question and the answer (assuming this is the right briefing?) - it says nothing about the protests in front of the justices homes but about the need for increased security:

Q Got it. There have been concerns and there’s stepped-up monitoring among law enforcement across the country for potential violence around this draft majority opinion and the ultimate decision by the Supreme Court. The justices have had to see their security stepped up in the last few days.

Just curious what the President would make of that, if he’s aware that that’s had to happen; what the message might be to those who are upset by this and are contemplating the unthinkable.

MS. PSAKI: Well, first, I would say the President — for all those women, men, others who feel outraged, who feel scared, who feel concerned — he hears them, he shares that concern and that horror of what he saw in that draft opinion. It’s not a final opinion. What it has prompted is a redoubled effort across the administration and with Congress to take every step we can to protect women’s healthcare.

What he — his message directly would be to anybody out there who is feeling that frustration, is participating in peaceful protest, is: Ensure it’s peaceful; have your voice heard peacefully. We should not be resorting to violence in any way, shape, or form. That’s certainly what he would be conveying.

I don’t see condoning.

And I once again find myself wondering how people can think this kind of thing is a net positive.

Do people like this EVER think about how their actions may only provide MORE fuel for their opponents?

Do people like this EVER seriously consider the net longer term effect of their actions, beyond just demonstrating their anger?

Once again, I just don't get it.

Enough already. Biden is right. It's not up to him to weigh in on this. And Pawxsnoos has taken something and blown it out of proportion once again. It makes the hate rise to the top. Cut out the hate speech already. Here is the real points without the making crap up by Pawssnoos.

Is it a states right. Can the states voter make that determination.

I am a big proponent of states rights. And each state should vote in a ballot (free and honest) on many things. It's not up to a bunch of old guys like it is today either at federal or state level.

The only reason that SCCA got involved back then was that the death toll was so great someone had to do something and the States refused to do anything. In many states, I see it going back to the way it was and the voter needs to kick the "Elected" or "Appointed" officials out of office.
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Seriously? The President of the United States should NOT weigh in on the far-left doxing and threatening Supreme Court Justices? Granted, Biden would probably screw it up but by staying quiet, President Biden is giving tacic approval! Disgusting!

No, citizens should NOT vote on "many things". Reminder, we have a REPRESENTATIVE government, not a pure democracy.

Since the conservative judges have made the decision to put partisan politics above the good of the nation they must now face the wrath of their intended victims. Where's your usual complaint about activist judges now hack? This decision has the potential to cause so much harm they should never have another minute's peace.
Sounds like your side needs doxxing

I don’t see it. Here is the question and the answer (assuming this is the right briefing?) - it says nothing about the protests in front of the justices homes but about the need for increased security:

Q Got it. There have been concerns and there’s stepped-up monitoring among law enforcement across the country for potential violence around this draft majority opinion and the ultimate decision by the Supreme Court. The justices have had to see their security stepped up in the last few days.

Just curious what the President would make of that, if he’s aware that that’s had to happen; what the message might be to those who are upset by this and are contemplating the unthinkable.

MS. PSAKI: Well, first, I would say the President — for all those women, men, others who feel outraged, who feel scared, who feel concerned — he hears them, he shares that concern and that horror of what he saw in that draft opinion. It’s not a final opinion. What it has prompted is a redoubled effort across the administration and with Congress to take every step we can to protect women’s healthcare.

What he — his message directly would be to anybody out there who is feeling that frustration, is participating in peaceful protest, is: Ensure it’s peaceful; have your voice heard peacefully. We should not be resorting to violence in any way, shape, or form. That’s certainly what he would be conveying.

I don’t see condoning.
Sounds pretty much like President Trump on January 6th, yet Trump is guilty of violent insurrection.

Forum List

Back