Democrats setting a precedent on doxxing

When places like Texas are throwing women in prison for having miscarriages try not to giggle too much.
image-S.jpg

I have to hand it to them. When the bleating right-wing authoritarian-followers get ordered to push a manufactured talking point, they all rush to be the first. Their fascist masters have them trained well.

Republifascists, I know you want to earn brownie points from TheParty, but before posting, please check whether one of the other mindless party hacks has already parroted whatever propaganda has gotten you hysterical.

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Seriously? The President of the United States should NOT weigh in on the far-left doxing and threatening Supreme Court Justices? Granted, Biden would probably screw it up but by staying quiet, President Biden is giving tacic approval! Disgusting!

No, citizens should NOT vote on "many things". Reminder, we have a REPRESENTATIVE government, not a pure democracy.

Spoken like the true Nazi you really are. Nationalism is not becoming of any of us. Citizens vote by voting their representatives either into or out of office. You seem to disagree with that and only agree that yours will be voted in or the process will be disrupted (see Jan6),

Sounds pretty much like President Trump on January 6th, yet Trump is guilty of violent insurrection.

Here is the exchange,

MS. PSAKI: Look, I think the President’s view is that there’s a lot of passion, a lot of fear, a lot of sadness from many, many people across this country about what they saw in that leaked document. We obviously want people’s privacy to be respected. We want people to protest peacefully if they want to — to protest. That is certainly what the President’s view would be.

Q So he doesn’t care if they’re protesting outside the Supreme Court or outside someone’s private residence?

MS. PSAKI: I don’t have an official U.S. government position on where people protest. I want it — we want it, of course, to be peaceful. And certainly, the President would want people’s privacy to be respected.

But I think we shouldn’t lose the point here: The reason people are protesting is because women across the country are worried about their fundamental rights that have been law for 50 years. Their rights to make choices about their own bodies and their own healthcare are at risk. That’s why people are protesting. They’re unhappy. They’re scared.

Q did a leader question and Psaki answered it quite well. She ate his lunch. But you read what you wanted to read. Your hate is shining real bright and masking the truth.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Here is the exchange,

MS. PSAKI: Look, I think the President’s view is that there’s a lot of passion, a lot of fear, a lot of sadness from many, many people across this country about what they saw in that leaked document. We obviously want people’s privacy to be respected. We want people to protest peacefully if they want to — to protest. That is certainly what the President’s view would be.

Q So he doesn’t care if they’re protesting outside the Supreme Court or outside someone’s private residence?

MS. PSAKI: I don’t have an official U.S. government position on where people protest. I want it — we want it, of course, to be peaceful. And certainly, the President would want people’s privacy to be respected.

But I think we shouldn’t lose the point here: The reason people are protesting is because women across the country are worried about their fundamental rights that have been law for 50 years. Their rights to make choices about their own bodies and their own healthcare are at risk. That’s why people are protesting. They’re unhappy. They’re scared.

Q did a leader question and Psaki answered it quite well. She ate his lunch. But you read what you wanted to read. Your hate is shining real bright and masking the truth.
Now go read what President Trump said on January 6th. Shove it up your hateful lying ass.

So you're like the idiots in Alabama that keep voting down getting the lottery and complaining about underfunded education while driving to the next state to get lotto every week. Cutting off your nose to spite your face just makes you seem like the worst kind of fool.
Idiots? Really?

What income level, by far, pays the most when a state incorporates a lottery tax? The lowest.

When a state has a lottery to provide supplemental funding for education, what happens to the state funding for education? It drops an equal amount to what is being gained from the lottery tax.

As you know too, most of the school districts that spend the most per child have the worst results.

Oh my god…we agree on something! Yes. Doxxing should be illegal. Regardless of who does it.

Umh this new level though….remind me, what did Trump do when his supporters were doxing election workers and officials while he still in office?

There is no new level, it just didn’t matter to you until now.
In my, and many others, doxxing is already illegal.

18 U.S. Code § 115 - Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member​

(a)
(1)Whoever—assaults, kidnaps, or murders, or attempts or conspires to kidnap or murder, or threatens to assault, kidnap or murder a member of the immediate family of a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under section 1114 of this title; or
(B)
threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section,
with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

Now go read what President Trump said on January 6th. Shove it up your hateful lying ass.

For the first 2 1/2 hours, Rump didn't say anything. He was glued to his many TVs. But during that 2 1/2 hours, the plan to whisk Pense off failed when Pense refused to get into the car to be transported away which would have accomplished Rumps mission had Pense gotten into the car.

Your hate and lying is noted.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
For the first 2 1/2 hours, Rump didn't say anything. He was glued to his many TVs. But during that 2 1/2 hours, the plan to whisk Pense off failed when Pense refused to get into the car to be transported away which would have accomplished Rumps mission had Pense gotten into the car.

Your deflection is noted. Trump's speech was peaceful. You're the liar. Take your propaganda and shove it. Amateur. Go ahead and show Trump's words that are violent.

Aside from his speech at the rally just before the riot where he specially said to "peacefully and patriotically protest", I guess you also missed the part where Trump's video message on Jan. 6th was removed by the usual cast of liberal social media outlets. Twitter, YouTube and Facebook. They deemed it to be "misinformation" because he stated in the video that the election was stolen. Of course, NOBODY at the time knew differently and that is up for debate today. The real problem is that he also said several times for people to go home. The problem with the MSM and lefty outfits like these is they ALWAYS take things out of context and pick and choose what they want to hear to justify their cause. Use your brain and don't be spoon fed. Notice included are his remarks containing his opinion about the election being stolen.

"We had an election that was stolen from us," Trump said from the White House. "It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side."

He added: "But you have to go home now. We have to have peace, we have to have law and order we have to respect our great people in law and order. We don’t want anyone hurt."

The president went on to say that it is a "very tough period of time—there has never been a time like this where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us— from me, from you, from our country."

"This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people," Trump said. "We have to have peace."

Trump added: "So go home, we love you, you're very special, you’ve seen what happens, you’ve seen the way others are treated that are so bad, so evil. I know how you feel."

"But go home and go home in peace," he said.

Trump says election was 'stolen' and 'these are the things and events that happen' tells people to 'go home'

Forum List

Back