Roe vs Wade is a Distraction

Roadrunner76

VIP Member
Apr 4, 2022
Roe will get the Democrats WILLING TO CHEAT AGAIN and steal elections, just like how they used George Floyd to get Trump out of office. The ensuing looting's caused moderate voters to think that Trump killed Floyd; yet blacks are getting slaughtered every weekend in Chicago and the MSM is quiet.
May 22, the WHO and UN take over Medical sovereignty of 194 countries regardless of their Constitutions, where is the outrage ?

Roe will get the Democrats WILLING TO CHEAT AGAIN and steal elections, just like how they used George Floyd to get Trump out of office. The ensuing looting's caused moderate voters to think that Trump killed Floyd; yet blacks are getting slaughtered every weekend in Chicago and the MSM is quiet.
May 22, the WHO and UN take over Medical sovereignty of 194 countries regardless of their Constitutions, where is the outrage ?
Apparently getting out the vote is “cheating”! :rolleyes-41:

A survey said 0% considered this a major issue. Inflation and crime are what matters.

This leak was a preplanned event. Hopefully people are seriously hurt over this with violent riots

Summer 21 was boring. I want action

Shit Holes Only with the violence

I thought Democrats invented COVID to defeat Trump

You need to get your story straight

People care much more about inflation.

A pound of Smithfield bacon was just under $10.00 ($9.98) a couple of days back.

People are realizing the liberal baton they have been passed is a shit stick on one end and a rainbow colored dildo on the other.

Last edited:
I thought Democrats invented COVID to defeat Trump

You need to get your story straight

I dont think they invented it(necessarily), but once it got out, they took full advantage politically, including doing their best to destroy the economy and to change election laws in their favor. Even after 2 sham impeachments, it wasn’t looking good for them in 2020, so something had to be done.

Love how Republicans are running away from Roe v Wade until after the election.
They don’t want to run on bragging how they took away Roe v Wade

Instead, it is
The Supreme Court Decision is not an issue
The LEAK is the issue

Apparently getting out the vote is “cheating”! :rolleyes-41:

When this is the neighborhood you are canvassing to get out the vote, yes it is cheating.

1652013250026.png

Nah, it's not going to take away attention from the January 6th public hearings next month. It's only going to add to the misery for Republicans.

When the women show up to vote, it also increases the youth vote. And when that happens Republicans get slaughtered. Didn't take you fuckwits long to forget 2018.

Nah, it's not going to take away attention from the January 6th public hearings next month. It's only going to add to the misery for Republicans.

When the women show up to vote, it also increases the youth vote. And when that happens Republicans get slaughtered. Didn't take you fuckwits long to forget 2018.

People already see through the partisanship of the Jan 6 committee. However, next year, when MTG takes the chair of the committee, they will become relevant again.

lol

Roe will get the Democrats WILLING TO CHEAT AGAIN and steal elections,

....and the Biden administration will use another COVID Emergency declaration just before the election to help facilitate the steal...

I heard that zero percent polled say abortion is their number one issue

That is sad. Inflation and massive crime should be the very last thing on peoples minds. Can you believe drugs crossing the borders is a top issue. It should be at the bottom. Where are our priorities

I'm with the Left 100% on this doxing thing...I hope we get infant children involved too...no one be left out of this

Forum List

Back