Democrats setting a precedent on doxxing

I personally think doxxing should be made illegal. I don’t argue that this practice has been done by both sides; But, yes, you are goddamn right that I believe it is at a new level when a fucking Presidential administration dismisses it.
Oh my god…we agree on something! Yes. Doxxing should be illegal. Regardless of who does it.

Umh this new level though….remind me, what did Trump do when his supporters were doxing election workers and officials while he still in office?

There is no new level, it just didn’t matter to you until now.

So you're like the idiots in Alabama that keep voting down getting the lottery and complaining about underfunded education while driving to the next state to get lotto every week. Cutting off your nose to spite your face just makes you seem like the worst kind of fool.
Auburn and U of Alabama are great educational institutions

and i’d much rather live on the Gulf then the San Fran bay…more affordable, and less likely to be murdered by a homeless drug addict that craps in the street

I love how these demafascict pretend to care about women’s rights…when they won’t even let women compete in sport against one another
They hate women yet they love to jack off over their self image as social justice warriors, which all this "pro-choice" bullshit allows them to do in their own minds. I despise them and can't wait until they have hit that mark that is just one step too far.

Death threats and stalking people's families because the election workers didn't believe The Big Lie and overturning an election was pretty noxious.
Social media has made doxing incredibly dangerous. It allows misinformation to spread much faster than truth and fires up people to act on it. People get threats, their families are threatened, and worse just for doing their jobs. Election workers and schoolboard members, politicians and justices, abortion providers and gun owners.

After the midterms when the Democrat filth gets kicked out of Congress we can do the right thing and impeach this Potatohead piece of shit.

You'll see. Women's rights are about to come under attack by a constituency that wants them to go back in the kitchen and shut the fuck up.
JC what a turd you are.............................You Cucks are worse than the butch lezbos and fat asses no one would fuck protesting......lololololol

Throw yer ass back in the kitchen...lololol

Death threats and stalking people's families because the election workers didn't believe The Big Lie and overturning an election was pretty noxious.
Putting this country through 5 yrs of a Russia hoax was criminal

You should have been a bloody miscarriage in a toilet bowl

Activists upset about the leaked document detailing a SCOTUS review of Roe V Wade are planning to dox and protest the homes of Supreme Court Justices.

This is another precedent being set by the Left. If you don’t like the action our outcome of the Court, you can dox them and protest outside their homes.

You mean the same thing those parents of the children you bray about "protecting" are doing to school board members all across this great
god-fearing nation?

Sorry, that precedent was set by your side. At least the people in front of justices homes aren't carrying or brandishing firearms.

Leave it to the Left to make doxxing acceptable as part of protest and free speech. The Administration has every opportunity right now to put boundaries on protest and even say no to doxxing.

This too shall return to bite the Left in the ass. Remember this when Right Wing activist doxx liberal judges and politicians over an outcome or means of intimidation.

They already have.

You mean the same thing those parents of the children you bray about "protecting" are doing to school board members all across this great
god-fearing nation?

Sorry, that precedent was set by your side. At least the people in front of justices homes aren't carrying or brandishing firearms.
I'm with you. We need to print and map the homes and family member names of anyone we disagree with

We need social media sites just for this only...........................This is great...lolol

Just like he chickened out of Afghanistan, too

"Thank God for abortion".

Proof positive of a cult for whom the phenomenon of having more than two brain cells to bang together in the attempt to actually think is a reality.

I'm with you. We need to print and map the homes and family member names of anyone we disagree with

We need social media sites just for this only...........................This is great...lolol
I know who I'd start with when the doxxing gets going.

And now you are going to see it play out by the Left against justices.

Since the conservative judges have made the decision to put partisan politics above the good of the nation....

I stopped reading at this point because all you did is falsely accused USSC Justices based on your own partisan politics because you are pissed you didn't get your way & you're in the middle if throwing an emotional tantrum.

This is another precedent being set by the Left. If you don’t like the action our outcome of the Court, you can dox them and protest outside their homes.
Democrats have NO respect for the law, courts, elections, representative government when it disagrees with the Dems world view. It's all an act. Dems seek to rule with an iron fist and force their views on the people whether the people like it or not.

Reading comprehension just escapes you doesn't it. :)
The cancerous social media already does this. The right wing employed
this weapon years ago.

Forum List

Back