Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Liberals can't wait until there are commercials for marijuana in the middle of our televised football games. They want to destroy America.

Half the commercials in a football game are for booze of one sort or another and that is cool.

But the Big Government authoritarian in you will not allow commercials for pot

Drugs have always been here and always will be here…the question is; will our governments, with Lefties, tell our youth how cool drugs are?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool beer is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool Jack Daniels is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool wine is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool caffeine is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool beer is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool Jack Daniels is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool wine is?

Does our governments tell our youth how cool caffeine is?
Legalization permits others to pitch our youth on how all the cool people are smoking weed…Get it now?

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

Legalization permits others to pitch our youth on how all the cool people are smoking weed…Get it now?

LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol and tobacco are legal we must not deprive lowlife degenerates and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."
no you got it wrong.....they dont want to deprive themselves of that which they also do....

LefTard Logic:

I am a big lover of freedom, something you seem to despise with every fiber of your being.

If someone wants to fuck themselves up I think they should be free to do so.

I will never be a Big Government Loving Authoritarian like you, it is just not in my nature to tell other people how to live their lives.

I am a big lover of freedom, something you seem to despise with every fiber of your being.

If someone wants to fuck themselves up I think they should be free to do so.

I will never be a Big Government Loving Authoritarian like you, it is just not in my nature to tell other people how to live their lives.
You free shit beggars really fucked things up circa 1935 when you demanded that I own equity in you. Get all you lowlifes off my payroll and I won’t give two fucks about what you do with your life…in fact, I would strongly encourage you to fuck yourselves up. If you NEED me to pay for your poor decision making than I will be full Nazi on the subject matter.
Like I said before…bring a Bill to the floor that removes ALL drug users from the taxpaying public tit on ANY level and I will support the legalization of heroin.

While it's a generalization it seems to me that those who believe it wrong to allow adults to smoke a little weed are the same people who believe it's patriotic to send 18 year olds to some foreign country to die in some useless war.

While it's a generalization it seems to me that those who believe it wrong to allow adults to smoke a little weed are the same people who believe it's patriotic to send 18 year olds to some foreign country to die in some useless war.
Who doesn’t want to allow adults to smoke weed?
I smoked a shit-ton of weed when I was a stupid kid…I never needed it to be legal to do so.
Lowlife stoners only want it legalized so they don’t have to feel like the lowlifes they are when sneaking around to smoke…they think if it’s legal it’ll be glamorized and then they can smoke in front of little grandson Johnny Without the shame and embarrassment. This shit is so simple.

You free shit beggars really fucked things up circa 1935 when you demanded that I own equity in you. Get all you lowlifes off my payroll and I won’t give two fucks about what you do with your life…in fact, I would strongly encourage you to fuck yourselves up. If you NEED me to pay for your poor decision making than I will be full Nazi on the subject matter.
Like I said before…bring a Bill to the floor that removes ALL drug users from the taxpaying public tit on ANY level and I will support the legalization of heroin.

Little man, I do not need shit from you. You far overestimate you importance in the universe.

I remember when I did drugs…I would try to convince myself that everybody does drugs so I wouldn’t feel like a lowlife degenerate.
and i remember people like you who try and hide the fact that many people,even those right inside your own neighborhood, do either cigarettes,alcohol,pot and maybe lots of cocaine.....and you never even knew it....

Tenth Amendment-
”Do all the drugs you want, lack desire, ambition and accountability, suck the welfare tit, fuck yourself up and send your neighbor the bill for your ignorant decision making.”

Is that what the 10th reads like?
Troll much?

Nobody hates government intervention on any level more than I do…BUT stoners always seem to forget; while individual rights are paramount, government must also protect the interests of good, productive, positive contributing law abiding citizens whom are not drug addicts as well.
Marijuana is not "drugs".

I’m sure when you, pknopp and Harry Dresden come down with emphysema and need your oxygen bottle 24/7 you won’t be begging for my tax dollars to cover your bullshit…right?

I do not smoke pot, or anything else. I do have COPD though traced back to damaged done to my lungs by what we called the "Korean Krud" back in the early 90s during deployments to ROK.

This is the biggest area you and I differ on. You only support the rights of people to do things that you agree with and want to do. I personally do not need to desire to do something to fight for the rights of others to be able to do it

Forum List

Back