The Trump/McConnell fight: who do you support?

Who do you most support?

• Total voters

XponentialChaos

Platinum Member
Jul 25, 2018
There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment.

Which side are you on?

Apparently, according to CNN reports, The Turtle privately wanted Trump out. He is basically bowing down to the Dems.

Apparently, according to CNN reports, The Turtle privately wanted Trump out. He is basically bowing down to the Dems.

Yep only trolls and america haters get behind McConnell.He is a globalist in bed with the dems.

I suspect that Trump has transformed the Republican party and that we're going to see the impacts of this for a long time.

It's fascinating to watch in real time.

There appears to be a growing divide within the Republican party. Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell aren't exactly getting along at the moment.

Which side are you on?
I hope they eat each other down to the bone.

both are asswipes....trump lost his own re-election by coming off as an asshole for 4 years and mcconnel is and always has been a useless piece of shit....

It would be to the benefit of America if they destroyed each other.

Rolling Eyes.jpg

Which side are you on?

No one is going to follow McConnell anywhere. He was a useless Senator who almost lost his seat in the Kentucky Republican primary before Trump and he's a useless loser again now that Trump is gone

Which side are you on?
I wish there was a "neither" option. I am more of a Dan Crenshaw/John James supporter.

Which side are you on?
I wish there was a "neither" option. I am more of a Dan Crenshaw/John James supporter.

I don't think it necessarily means you have to declare ongoing devotion to them. Just who you support in their spat

Which side are you on?

I don't think it necessarily means you have to declare ongoing devotion to them. Just who you support in their spat
Maybe.

Which side are you on?

Not looking for anyone’s dream candidate. Just asking who you MOST support among the two biggest feuding leaders of the Republican Party.

Popcorn time. In one corner the old fox who knows about payback and rainy days.

In the other the flying seagull who will steal your conspiracies and make them his own.

I suspect that Trump has transformed the Republican party and that we're going to see the impacts of this for a long time. It's fascinating to watch in real time.
Yeah, pretty amazing living in what will most likely be considered historic times. I wish I could fast-forward about 20 years and see how it plays out, and how it is analyzed.

Which side are you on?

Not looking for anyone’s dream candidate. Just asking who you MOST support among the two biggest feuding leaders of the Republican Party.
I don't support a career politician from the blue grass state. So it will be DJT.

I suspect that Trump has transformed the Republican party and that we're going to see the impacts of this for a long time. It's fascinating to watch in real time.
Yeah, pretty amazing living in what will most likely be considered historic times. I wish I could fast-forward about 20 years and see how it plays out, and how it is analyzed.
Luckily you won't be around then, old man. Thankfully.

Forum List

Back