Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

They are trying again....

In 2021, the MORE Act had 114 cosponsors, but never made it out of committee...

In 2020, The MORE Act actually passed in the House....

They must be high~

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
So what.

No one cares about the idiotic drug laws.

No one has EVER cared about the idiotic drug laws.

They're unconstitutional to begin with.

And FUCK these grandstanding Democrap assholes, entirely, completely. I don't need their permission to smoke weed.

Good for them. Maybe they will actually back up the bullshit they spew. This should have happened decades ago.

So what.

No one cares about the idiotic drug laws.

No one has EVER cared about the idiotic drug laws.

They're unconstitutional to begin with.

And FUCK these grandstanding Democrap assholes, entirely, completely. I don't need their permission to smoke weed.

where in the Constitution is there the right to get loaded on any drug you want?

I'd like to see Joe Biden in prison for taking bribes from Russia and Iran, destroying our energy infrastructure in return and thus building the economies of hostile nations while fucking Americans under with $8 a gallon gas.

Some guy smoking a joint just doesn't rise to the level of significant for me.

Tenth Amendment-
”Do all the drugs you want, lack desire, ambition and accountability, suck the welfare tit, fuck yourself up and send your neighbor the bill for your ignorant decision making.”

Is that what the 10th reads like?

The Tenth Amendment basically indicates that all the garbage you mentioned can be managed at the State or Local level absent Federal interference.

The desire to surrender one's rights and to pass any or all of it on to the Federal Government ...
Is simply what allows leveraging the opinions of People outside your State or immediate control to influence what happens.

If you don't like any or all of it ... Quit granting the Federal Government power over everything, and handle shit yourself ...
Like the Tenth Amendment suggests ... :thup:

The Tenth Amendment basically indicates that all the garbage you mentioned can be managed at the State or Local level absent Federal interference.

The desire to surrender one's rights and to pass any or all of it on to the Federal Government ...
Is simply what allows leveraging the opinions of People outside your State or immediate control to influence what happens.

If you don't like any or all of it ... Quit granting the Federal Government power over everything, and handle shit yourself ...
Like the Tenth Amendment suggests ... :thup:

Nobody hates government intervention on any level more than I do…BUT stoners always seem to forget; while individual rights are paramount, government must also protect the interests of good, productive, positive contributing law abiding citizens whom are not drug addicts as well.

Nobody hates government intervention on any level more than I do…BUT stoners always seem to forget; while individual rights are paramount, government must also protect the interests of good, productive, positive contributing law abiding citizens whom are not drug addicts as well.

It only becomes your problem when you pass the responsibility on to someone else.

If you think you are better equipped to manage the affairs of your State and Local communities ...
Absent whatever ill-intended bullshit or views and opinions of others that don't live there ... Then take control of your government.

Otherwise ... Surrender the actual ability and diminish your overall influence in the process,
then piss and whine over bullshit you willingly surrendered control over to someone else.

yea like a good portion of those people dont do drugs or drink or smoke cigarettes right?...

yea like a good portion of those people dont do drugs or drink or smoke cigarettes right?...
Some do…I’m sure.
What does that mean to you? Should we keep pumping toxic shit down the throats of the degenerates willing to try anything to fuck themselves up at the expense of others?

Some do…I’m sure.
What does that mean to you? Should we keep pumping toxic shit down the throats of the degenerates willing to try anything to fuck themselves up at the expense of others?
what does it mean to me?.....it means as long as a good portion of the ones in power do those drugs and a good portion of the "commoners" do....they aint going anywhere....

what does it mean to me?.....it means as long as a good portion of the ones in power do those drugs and a good portion of the "commoners" do....they aint going anywhere....

Drugs have always been here and always will be here…the question is; will our governments, with Lefties, tell our youth how cool drugs are?

where in the Constitution is there the right to get loaded on any drug you want?
So now rights come from the constitution? The constitution is not a limited document that limits the GOVERNEMNT? So not the government has the power to do anything that is not disallowed directly by the constitution?

Even if the tenth amendment did not exist you would still not find the provision in the constitution that grants the government control over what you put in your own body.

Forum List

Back