Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

i lived through it. I know what happened. I was there.
I am simply not willing to accept a revised version.
You were told it happened. You read it happened. You feel like it happened. It didnā€™t happen that way.

Lay off the drugs or booze while posting, please!
Again. No facts. No rebuttals. Just defensiveness cuz your world is unraveling. You might have been hoodwinked your whole life by the right. Read and decide for yourself. Itā€™s just a click away. Read.

That is a fine argument to have. Iā€™m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isnā€™t the factor and itā€™s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

You do know the majority of Chinese is Buddhist correct?

It sounds like the Democrats are against religion

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. Youā€™re being lied to.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

How cute, you post this nonsense after it became clear de Blasio fucked up and now crying to Trump to save his sorry ass.

Like I said, de Blasio went full retard when Trump shut it down and was out in the street telling everyone to come on down and party, We Got More Green Beer Than You Can Drink.

Time for you to request this thread be thrown in the Rubber Room or removed. You made an ass of yourself.

That is a fine argument to have. Iā€™m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isnā€™t the factor and itā€™s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

Deflection. There wasnā€™t opposition to the travel restrictions to China.

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

Democratā€™s are only capable of 2 dimensional thinking
Thereā€™s your answer

OP loves a travel ban. Glad to know.

There where against it now for it, what a bunch of retarded sheep
Ha ha. Again. Nothing factual on your part. Your holding onto beliefs that are wrong. How many other lies have you bought hook, line, and sinker?

Says Mr. 1984

images (53).jpeg

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.

From a previous linked article:

"Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic..."

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

How cute, you post this nonsense after it became clear de Blasio fucked up and now crying to Trump to save his sorry ass.

Like I said, de Blasio went full retard when Trump shut it down and was out in the street telling everyone to come on down and party, We Got More Green Beer Than You Can Drink.

Time for you to request this thread be thrown in the Rubber Room or removed. You made an ass of yourself.

OMG. You are a fucking LIAR. Here is what you are referring to: Trump banned NYers from enrolling in trusted traveler over sanctuary laws NOT CHINESE TRAVEL BANS. OMG itā€™s so obvious to everyone itā€™s all a rouse.

yes, the right wing is on overdrive, lying about that.... but it is because their dear chronic lying cult leader said it was so..... therefore, it is so..... :rolleyes:

The major complaint was about how Trump was trying to get everyone to not call it the Novel Corona Virus disease, but to call it Kung Flu, or the Chinese Virus.... which was making the Chinese Americans get attacked and shown bigotry towards them....

Last edited:

Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now,ā€ read a Post story from Feb. 1, written by a Post staffer.

ā€œHow our brains make coronavirus seem scarier than it is,ā€ read another Post story, from Jan. 31, written by a guest commenter from Harvard University.

ā€œWhy we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus,ā€ read the third headline, from a Feb. 3 Post article co-authored by two academics from Northwestern University.

Capping off his Twitter message, Crenshaw posted a Nancy Pelosi message from Jan. 15, in which the speaker is seen handing commemorative pens to fellow Democrats on the day she signed two articles of impeachment after the Democrat-led House voted against the president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. (The Senate later acquitted Trump of both charges in an impeachment trial.)

Crenshaw previously called out Clinton last month, after she retweeted a New York Times article announcing the U.S. had become the global leader in coronavirus cases.

Lies are all they have, from their orange "leader" right down to the lowest conservative scumbag poster (you know who you are) here they are all liars.

i lived through it. I know what happened. I was there.
I am simply not willing to accept a revised version.
You were told it happened. You read it happened. You feel like it happened. It didnā€™t happen that way.

Lay off the drugs or booze while posting, please!
Again. No facts. No rebuttals. Just defensiveness cuz your world is unraveling. You might have been hoodwinked your whole life by the right. Read and decide for yourself. Itā€™s just a click away. Read.

Where are your facts?

"Oh, really" was the best you had.

So we should all believe a chinese cock sucking enemy agent on the interwebs rather than what we all saw and heard.
yeah, fuck off
Post what you saw or heard. I know you canā€™t. You know you canā€™t.

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Quid Pro Joe Biden

It's too late to attempt to change history with yet another lie. It's recorded history now and like the rest of the recorded history of your demodumbass party you cannot make it go away with yet another lie.

Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now,ā€ read a Post story from Feb. 1, written by a Post staffer.

ā€œHow our brains make coronavirus seem scarier than it is,ā€ read another Post story, from Jan. 31, written by a guest commenter from Harvard University.

ā€œWhy we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus,ā€ read the third headline, from a Feb. 3 Post article co-authored by two academics from Northwestern University.

Capping off his Twitter message, Crenshaw posted a Nancy Pelosi message from Jan. 15, in which the speaker is seen handing commemorative pens to fellow Democrats on the day she signed two articles of impeachment after the Democrat-led House voted against the president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. (The Senate later acquitted Trump of both charges in an impeachment trial.)

Crenshaw previously called out Clinton last month, after she retweeted a New York Times article announcing the U.S. had become the global leader in coronavirus cases.

Wrong. In so many ways.

Just to begin with the flu is not killing over a thousand people a day.

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. Thatā€™s why you are beside yourself. Itā€™s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesnā€™t match.

From a previous linked article:

"Within hours of President Trump's decision to restrict travel from China on Jan. 31, top Democrats and media figures immediately derided the move as unnecessary and xenophobic..."

What is the quote? What was the comment. Thatā€™s a headline. It distorts Bidenā€™s comment about using facts not xenophobia history of the President. No link in there to opposition.

"The ā€œNo Ban Act,ā€ introduced by Rep. Judy Chu (D-CA) and co-sponsored by 219 House Democrats, would have prevented Trump from immediately implementing a travel ban on China once the outbreak of the coronavirus spread past its origins of Wuhan"

Go back to fluffing Big Mikey you ChiCom troll

Forum List

Back