Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. You’re being lied to.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

Apparently everything you Democrats say is exactly the opposite of the truth.

Apparently everything you Democrats say is exactly the opposite of the truth.
I’ll take the lack of factual response as “I agree you are accurate but I do not care”.

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trump’s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administration’s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

Lied to by whom the Washington compost?

But Crenshaw responded to Clinton, noting President Trump “restricted travel in January & saved lives” while Clinton and the Democrats “celebrated his impeachment.”

“Denial?” Crenshaw wrote. “From the man who restricted travel in January & saved lives, while your party celebrated his impeachment?

“You may be confusing him with the Washington Post, telling America to get a grip. That COVID19 wasn’t scary, & that we should be wary of an aggressive govt response

So we should all believe a chinese cock sucking enemy agent on the interwebs rather than what we all saw and heard.
yeah, fuck off
Post what you saw or heard. I know you can’t. You know you can’t.
mr galt gave you CREDIBLE links, i dont need more than that. I was there and saw and heard it all myself. Fuck off and die a painful death chinese agent

Oh just shut it.

"House Republican leaders are calling on Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) to pull a bill that would rescind President Trump’s controversial travel ban, arguing it could hinder the administration’s ability to limit the number of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that have faced widespread outbreaks of coronavirus. "

That was a bill that opposed the Muslim travel ban and it was polluted to support the Chinese restrictions that ended up not working.

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

Did you read a fucking single link you dumb shit. Every link was about the Muslim ban and none about the Chinese travel restrictions. Don’t you want to know why you see no quotes in this thread. Don’t be a lemming. Don’t be lied to.
6EDACF6B-A543-474E-91B8-1DB7E2A00F62.jpeg

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....
There is no link. That’s why you are beside yourself. It’s all a lie. I posted fucking quotes from the time. You guys post partisan headlines where the info doesn’t match.

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

Forum List

Back