Trump, other Republicans call for travel restrictions, sparking new 'Muslim ban' fears

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Won't happen, but I applaud the effort.
Now more than ever, these people need to be kept out!

The doors to Adam Abusalah's local mosque, once open to the public, are now locked.

Since the Oct. 7 deadly attack on Israel by Hamas, leaders at Abusalah's Detroit mosque have increased security during prayer times. It's a drastic move in a community that prides itself on welcoming Muslim immigrants from around the world, including Abusalah's Palestinian American family.

Travel restriction?.... what good will that do when our border is wide open?.... charge Biden and his Home Land Security chief with dereliction of duty and put them both in Prison....

The fear of Muslim narrative is just stupid .. my question would be .. what does the muslim quran teach to its congregation? Is it peaceful or not?

Travel restriction?.... what good will that do when our border is wide open?.... charge Biden and his Home Land Security chief with dereliction of duty and put them both in Prison....

Indeed, they would simply fly to places south of our border, then slip in.
It still would be an effort worth trying, in order to make it harder for them.
In the end, the best thing would be to remove Joe Biden and any Dimocrat from office. These people are allowing our country to be overrun by god knows who.

vil15i4he6yb1.jpg

Forum List

Back