Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

That is a fine argument to have. I’m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isn’t the factor and it’s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

You do know the majority of Chinese is Buddhist correct?

It sounds like the Democrats are against religion
Deflection. There wasn’t opposition to the travel restrictions to China.

Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now,” read a Post story from Feb. 1, written by a Post staffer.

“How our brains make coronavirus seem scarier than it is,” read another Post story, from Jan. 31, written by a guest commenter from Harvard University.

“Why we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus,” read the third headline, from a Feb. 3 Post article co-authored by two academics from Northwestern University.

Capping off his Twitter message, Crenshaw posted a Nancy Pelosi message from Jan. 15, in which the speaker is seen handing commemorative pens to fellow Democrats on the day she signed two articles of impeachment after the Democrat-led House voted against the president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. (The Senate later acquitted Trump of both charges in an impeachment trial.)

Crenshaw previously called out Clinton last month, after she retweeted a New York Times article announcing the U.S. had become the global leader in coronavirus cases.

KEY

It was February 1st when your article was written.....

we had ZERO DEATHS at that time and two weeks plus later, our first death....

in one plus month's time, we have had nearly 13,000 deaths.....

in ONE YEARS TIME with the scary H1N1 Swine flu, we had 12500 deaths in A YEAR'S TIME.

novel corona virus, is not an influenza virus.... it is much worse, just by the number of deaths in such a short, less than 2 month period.

So you are saying the Democrats led from behind and just enjoyed the moment when they impeached Trump?

and another useful idiot joins the chorus to spread enemy propaganda.
Do you idiot democrats realize just how you are trying to incite violence?
I predict, and hope a good cleansing is coming.

Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. You’re being lied to.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

Did Biden say the travel ban is Xenophobic?

No, but he did say that Trump has a history of Xenophobia on Feburary 1st of this year, so Biden has used that word to describe Trump right after Trump halt travel from China...

Now you will proclaim that is a lie, so let be clear Democrats have attacked Trump over everything just like Trump attacks them...
Biden has called Trump xenophobic forever....

biden's tweet on it was in response to Trump's tweet on the travel ban and Trump calling it THE CHINESE VIRUS instead of its real name novel corona virus or COVID.

Before you lecture me you should read the link and I stated Biden did not say the travel ban is Xenophobic even thought to the link I provided it was unclear but what I wrote is he called him Xenophobic...

Now it is your impression it is because Trump called the Kung Pow Sickness the China or Chinese Virus but the link was clear it is not really known if just that or everything Trump was doing was considered Xenophobic...

Biden choice of words and clarification is as bad as Trump, so let be clear about that and I do not condone either nonsense just like I have not condone Bill de Blasio stupidity either!

Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

How cute, you post this nonsense after it became clear de Blasio fucked up and now crying to Trump to save his sorry ass.

Like I said, de Blasio went full retard when Trump shut it down and was out in the street telling everyone to come on down and party, We Got More Green Beer Than You Can Drink.

Time for you to request this thread be thrown in the Rubber Room or removed. You made an ass of yourself.

OMG. You are a fucking LIAR. Here is what you are referring to: Trump banned NYers from enrolling in trusted traveler over sanctuary laws NOT CHINESE TRAVEL BANS. OMG it’s so obvious to everyone it’s all a rouse.

Politico LMFAO

Hey, tard, that article was 6 days after Trump started the travel bans. All part of locking down our country.

Everyone with a fucking brain knows Politico is a propaganda arm of the DNC and they spun the article to make it all about Trump is a fucking bigot.

Another fail, petunia. What's that, about 4 now?

Dumb ass. Show one fucking link where the China ban was attacked. I showed you what the De Blasio spin in the post was about for clarity. I didn’t even comment on whic side was right just that the comment was utterly unrelated tho the China ban. I also took a shit 3 days after the Trump ban and guess what?? It wasn’t relaylted Notice the claim wasn’t backed up with any link and so you are saying my attempt to put the unlinked message board comment in context with a link is shoddy. Fuck you.

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

How cute, you post this nonsense after it became clear de Blasio fucked up and now crying to Trump to save his sorry ass.

Like I said, de Blasio went full retard when Trump shut it down and was out in the street telling everyone to come on down and party, We Got More Green Beer Than You Can Drink.

Time for you to request this thread be thrown in the Rubber Room or removed. You made an ass of yourself.

OMG. You are a fucking LIAR. Here is what you are referring to: Trump banned NYers from enrolling in trusted traveler over sanctuary laws NOT CHINESE TRAVEL BANS. OMG it’s so obvious to everyone it’s all a rouse.

Politico LMFAO

Hey, tard, that article was 6 days after Trump started the travel bans. All part of locking down our country.

Everyone with a fucking brain knows Politico is a propaganda arm of the DNC and they spun the article to make it all about Trump is a fucking bigot.

Dumb ass. Show one fucking link where the China ban was attacked. I showed you what the De Blasio spin in the post was about for clarity. I didn’t even comment on whic side was right just that the comment was utterly unrelated tho the China ban. I also took a shit 3 days after the Trump ban and guess what?? It wasn’t relaylted Notice the claim wasn’t backed up with any link and so you are saying my attempt to put the unlinked message board comment in context with a link is shoddy. Fuck you.

We thought you were winning, why so hostile?

Oops! Thread fail.
Ha ha. You watch it? There was nothing in that quote about China travel restrictions. Biden simply and correctly pointed out Trumps history of xenophobia and said this is when credibility is needed. Ultimate proven right by Trump daily lies on the coronavirus stage. NOTHING AGAINST TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS TO CHINA.

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Quid Pro Joe Biden
For context................

Former Vice President Joe Biden hammered President Trump for cutting health programs amid an outbreak of the coronavirus that originated in China and has since spread to the U.S.

“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” Biden said in Iowa Friday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

The former vice president accused the president of curtailing progress on global health oversight that was made during the Obama administration.
Please try another lie.

Politico LMFAO

We thought you were winning, why so hostile?

Meh. Just replying in kind. No hostility. This is bar level debate. Got to be loud to be heard.

The curve of idiotic lies by Trumpleton's appears to be flattening.

can somebody find a link in chinese for this enemy agent? he obviously cannot read english....

No Ban Act,” introduced by Rep. Judy Chu

众议员朱迪·朱(Judy Chu)介绍的《禁止取缔法》
Zhòng yìyuán zhū dí·zhū (Judy Chu) jièshào de “jìnzhǐ qǔdì fǎ”

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Quid Pro Joe Biden
For context................

Former Vice President Joe Biden hammered President Trump for cutting health programs amid an outbreak of the coronavirus that originated in China and has since spread to the U.S.

“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” Biden said in Iowa Friday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

The former vice president accused the president of curtailing progress on global health oversight that was made during the Obama administration.
Please try another lie.

You may be more demented than Biden

You may be more demented than Biden

Bawahahahahhahahaha

"Wake up righties, you are being lied to..."

The funniest comment I have read here all week

Read those links. Not a single one quotes any democrat who opposed the China travel restrictions. They are headlines without a matching quote or fact. Read one and see. You can read.

Sen. Bernard Sanders of Vermont on Monday said he wouldn’t shutter U.S. borders as part of a potential response to the coronavirus outbreak.

“What we need to do is have the scientists take a hard look at what we need to do,” Mr. Sanders said at a Fox News town hall. “There are communities where the virus is spreading. What does that mean? It may mean self-quarantining. It may be not having public assemblies.”

“But let’s not go back to the same old thing,” said Mr. Sanders, a top contender for the Democratic presidential nomination. “Isn’t it interesting that a president who has been demagoguing and demonizing immigrants, the first thing that he could think about is closing down the border?”

Bawahahahahhahahaha

"Wake up righties, you are being lied to..."

The funniest comment I have read here all week
Another worthless, evidence free post from a Trump cultist.

OP is blatantly false.

Forum List

Back