Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. Youā€™re being lied to.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

You canā€™t make up facts democrats

So we should all believe a chinese cock sucking enemy agent on the interwebs rather than what we all saw and heard.
yeah, fuck off
Post what you saw or heard. I know you canā€™t. You know you canā€™t.

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Quid Pro Joe Biden
That is exactly what he said. See any mention of the travel ban there?

Once again the liberals sued Trump over his travel bans, so in your little mind you thought he was going to go full blown again?

That is a fine argument to have. Iā€™m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isnā€™t the factor and itā€™s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

You do know the majority of Chinese is Buddhist correct?

It sounds like the Democrats are against religion
Deflection. There wasnā€™t opposition to the travel restrictions to China.

Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now,ā€ read a Post story from Feb. 1, written by a Post staffer.

ā€œHow our brains make coronavirus seem scarier than it is,ā€ read another Post story, from Jan. 31, written by a guest commenter from Harvard University.

ā€œWhy we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus,ā€ read the third headline, from a Feb. 3 Post article co-authored by two academics from Northwestern University.

Capping off his Twitter message, Crenshaw posted a Nancy Pelosi message from Jan. 15, in which the speaker is seen handing commemorative pens to fellow Democrats on the day she signed two articles of impeachment after the Democrat-led House voted against the president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. (The Senate later acquitted Trump of both charges in an impeachment trial.)

Crenshaw previously called out Clinton last month, after she retweeted a New York Times article announcing the U.S. had become the global leader in coronavirus cases.

Wrong. In so many ways.

Just to begin with the flu is not killing over a thousand people a day.

Where does it say that?

So we should all believe a chinese cock sucking enemy agent on the interwebs rather than what we all saw and heard.
yeah, fuck off

"This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia, hysterical xenophobia, to uh, and fear mongering," Quid Pro Joe Biden

LOL!!! OMG what was Joe referring to? LOOMG!!

#DNCLOL #DNCWhollyOwnedChicomSubsidiary #ChicomBotPostingonUSMB

Lies. You canā€™t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Hereā€™s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

ā€œDr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,ā€ Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

ā€œI think itā€™s a good step, absolutely,ā€ said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

ā€œThe fact of the matter is weā€™re going to have to take some very serious steps,ā€ Jones told The Post. ā€œAnd I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.ā€

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, ā€œIt seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think itā€™s a wise move.ā€

All it takes to smash your idiotic garbage post is the FACT de Blasio went full fucking retard when Trump instituted the travel ban and stopped the automatic screening of people coming and going at will.

Now the braindead New York Communist is kissing Trump's ass.

How cute, you post this nonsense after it became clear de Blasio fucked up and now crying to Trump to save his sorry ass.

Like I said, de Blasio went full retard when Trump shut it down and was out in the street telling everyone to come on down and party, We Got More Green Beer Than You Can Drink.

Time for you to request this thread be thrown in the Rubber Room or removed. You made an ass of yourself.

OMG. You are a fucking LIAR. Here is what you are referring to: Trump banned NYers from enrolling in trusted traveler over sanctuary laws NOT CHINESE TRAVEL BANS. OMG itā€™s so obvious to everyone itā€™s all a rouse.

Politico LMFAO

Hey, tard, that article was 6 days after Trump started the travel bans. All part of locking down our country.

Everyone with a fucking brain knows Politico is a propaganda arm of the DNC and they spun the article to make it all about Trump is a fucking bigot.

Another fail, petunia. What's that, about 4 now?

yeah, fuck off

LOL!!! OMG what was Joe referring to? LOOMG!!

#DNCLOL #DNCWhollyOwnedChicomSubsidiary #ChicomBotPostingonUSMB
tRumps history of racism.

Duh. It's right there in the quote.

Oops! Thread fail.

Did Biden say the travel ban is Xenophobic?

No, but he did say that Trump has a history of Xenophobia on Feburary 1st of this year, so Biden has used that word to describe Trump right after Trump halt travel from China...

Now you will proclaim that is a lie, so let be clear Democrats have attacked Trump over everything just like Trump attacks them...

That is a fine argument to have. Iā€™m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isnā€™t the factor and itā€™s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

You do know the majority of Chinese is Buddhist correct?

It sounds like the Democrats are against religion
Deflection. There wasnā€™t opposition to the travel restrictions to China.

Get a grippe, America. The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now,ā€ read a Post story from Feb. 1, written by a Post staffer.

ā€œHow our brains make coronavirus seem scarier than it is,ā€ read another Post story, from Jan. 31, written by a guest commenter from Harvard University.

ā€œWhy we should be wary of an aggressive government response to coronavirus,ā€ read the third headline, from a Feb. 3 Post article co-authored by two academics from Northwestern University.

Capping off his Twitter message, Crenshaw posted a Nancy Pelosi message from Jan. 15, in which the speaker is seen handing commemorative pens to fellow Democrats on the day she signed two articles of impeachment after the Democrat-led House voted against the president on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. (The Senate later acquitted Trump of both charges in an impeachment trial.)

Crenshaw previously called out Clinton last month, after she retweeted a New York Times article announcing the U.S. had become the global leader in coronavirus cases.

KEY

It was February 1st when your article was written.....

we had ZERO DEATHS at that time and two weeks plus later, our first death....

in one plus month's time, we have had nearly 13,000 deaths.....

in ONE YEARS TIME with the scary H1N1 Swine flu, we had 12500 deaths in A YEAR'S TIME.

novel corona virus, is not an influenza virus.... it is much worse, just by the number of deaths in such a short, less than 2 month period.

Did Biden say the travel ban is Xenophobic?

No, but he did say that Trump has a history of Xenophobia on Feburary 1st of this year, so Biden has used that word to describe Trump right after Trump halt travel from China...

Now you will proclaim that is a lie, so let be clear Democrats have attacked Trump over everything just like Trump attacks them...
Biden has called Trump xenophobic forever....

biden's tweet on it was in response to Trump's tweet on the travel ban and Trump calling it THE CHINESE VIRUS instead of its real name novel corona virus or COVID.

Forum List

Back