Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

tweet-of-year.png

i lived through it. I know what happened. I was there.
I am simply not willing to accept a revised version.
You were told it happened. You read it happened. You feel like it happened. It didnā€™t happen that way.

say whatever you want on your side of my gate, for now.
just be damn sure you are outside my gate because anyone like you found on my side of my gate will become dog food.

Sued trump over banning people from entering because of religion. Did not oppose restricting infected travelers from spreading a pandemic. You are wrong. Youā€™ve been lied to and havenā€™t read for yourself.

say whatever you want on your side of my gate, for now.
just be damn sure you are outside my gate because anyone like you found on my side of my gate will become dog food.
White flag raised by you. Iā€™m sorry to shatter your reality.

Sued trump over banning people from entering because of religion. Did not oppose restricting infected travelers from spreading a pandemic. You are wrong. Youā€™ve been lied to and havenā€™t read for yourself.

Yeah and the Democrats lost the case, remind us when he banned muslims from India?

That is a fine argument to have. Iā€™m not making that argument. Democrats want to make sure religion isnā€™t the factor and itā€™s hard to prove. HOWEVER THEY DID NOT OPPOSE CHINESE TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

Forum List

Back