Birx confirms covid death counts are wrong

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017

From the article, note Dr Birx quote:

"Can you talk about your concerns about deaths being misreported by Coronavirus because of either testing or standards for how they are characterized?” the reporter asked Birx.

“If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” Birx said.

There is a big difference between dying with the virus and from the virus.

"Can you talk about your concerns about deaths being misreported by Coronavirus because of either testing or standards for how they are characterized?” the reporter asked Birx.

“If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” Birx said.

I called this early. The example I gave was a question about whether if someone was hit by a truck, if they would be deemed "death by coronavirus", simply because they happened to have it.

Then, recently, someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it. Confirming what I feared from the beginning when the numbers seemed to be including an awfully large number of 90+ year old victims.

Figures never lie but liars often figure.

This is the new game the right wants to play. If the pneumonia which Covid19 causes kills you, they want your death certificate to say you died of pneumonia, not Covid19. If you have an underlying condition and the stress on your body from Covid19 triggers a heart attack, they want the death certificate to say "heart attack", even though neither death would have occurred without the Covid19 which triggered them.

Since there are unlikely to be autopsies on these folks to determine which underlying condition lead to their deaths, we won't know the precise cause of death. And since most of the people who die have underlying conditions in the first place, which left them vulnerable to covid19, it's a chicken and egg thing.

Trump wants to lower the number of deaths from Covid19 so his death numbers don't look so bad.

This is the new game the right wants to play. If the pneumonia which Covid19 causes kills you, they want your death certificate to say you died of pneumonia, not Covid19. If you have an underlying condition and the stress on your body from Covid19 triggers a heart attack, they want the death certificate to say "heart attack", even though neither death would have occurred without the Covid19 which triggered them.

Since there are unlikely to be autopsies on these folks to determine which underlying condition lead to their deaths, we won't know the precise cause of death. And since most of the people who die have underlying conditions in the first place, which left them vulnerable to covid19, it's a chicken and egg thing.

Trump wants to lower the number of deaths from Covid19 so his death numbers don't look so bad.

I suspect all the republican govenors are putting pneumonia or heart attack down.

Based on that line of reasoning, do others want to inflate the numbers to make it look worse? :eusa_hand:

I called this early. The example I gave was a question about whether if someone was hit by a truck, if they would be deemed "death by coronavirus", simply because they happened to have it.

Then, recently, someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it. Confirming what I feared from the beginning when the numbers seemed to be including an awfully large number of 90+ year old victims.
someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it.
I'm sure you got a link on that, right?
This argument is entirely specious. But you'd rather believe it than the CDC and coroners. Okay.

I called this early. The example I gave was a question about whether if someone was hit by a truck, if they would be deemed "death by coronavirus", simply because they happened to have it. I admit, I might misremember from time to time though.

I know for sure someone posted that someone had passed from a heart attack or something and it was just arbitrarily labelled as a coronavirus death.

someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it.
I'm sure you got a link on that, right?
This entire argument is entirely specious. But you'd rather believe it than the CDC and coroners. Okay.

I'm not going to look through every posting to find it. Though I might give it a quick glance because I am stubborn and I don't like to be accused of being a liar. Though, I'm human and I might misremember.

I made it a rule some time ago to not lie, I'm not going to change now to make a point on a forum. Though I know for sure someone posted that a heart attack death was arbitrarily labelled a coronavirus death.

Last edited:

Lefties DESPERATELY want to see as much death as possible, since it could facilitate the rapid trajectory toward communism. Lower deaths and drugs that Trump touts that work are obstacles in the way of communism. This is why lefties are doing everything possible to inflate the numbers. Lots of death is good for lefties, but inflating the numbers is the next best thing.

Lefties DESPERATELY want to see as much death as possible, since it could facilitate the rapid trajectory toward communism. Lower deaths and drugs that Trump touts that work are obstacles in the way of communism. This is why lefties are doing everything possible to inflate the numbers. Lots of death is good for lefties, but inflating the numbers is the next best thing.
You. Are. Full. Of Shit.

Forum List

Back