Who Has Really Been Inciting Violence????

Trump held that rally last week....not a few weeks ago.

And quoting the Washington Post is like quoting The Onion....but not as funny.....just pathetic.
The owner of the Washington Compost is a certified Trump hater. Most of the negative stories on Trump originate from that rag. It's not worth the bandwidth it takes to publish it.

Which time? He's held several in Ohio. Which one are you talking about?

No one reads the American Stinker. It's just another questionable website. You wouldn't be so uninformed and stupid if you'd stop reading this crap.

All these little blogs, trying to pass for news outlets are just circle jerks. They all reference each other but very seldom do they reference a legit source. Exactly what RWNJs believe to be "news".

All these little blogs, trying to pass for news outlets are just circle jerks. They all reference each other but very seldom do they reference a legit source. Exactly what RWNJs believe to be "news".
News outlets are trying to pass for news outlets. That's why so many people from the Right AND the Left go to alternate sites to get different perspectives of "the news". Our media has no credibility.

News outlets are trying to pass for news outlets. That's why so many people from the Right AND the Left go to alternate sites to get different perspectives of "the news". Our media has no credibility.

Bullshit. Right wingers turn off and tune out sources which tell them the truth. Look at all the FOX News viewers who turned to OAN when FOX News said Joe Biden won. These fools even booed Donald Trump when he told them to get vaccinated.

Why not? What changed? (Rhetorical)
Watch the documentary, "Orwell Rolls In His Grave".
Available on You Tube.

Bullshit. Right wingers turn off and tune out sources which tell them the truth. Look at all the FOX News viewers who turned to OAN when FOX News said Joe Biden won. These fools even booed Donald Trump when he told them to get vaccinated.
This is a first, so now you are saying FOX news tells the truth? Wow!

Why not? What changed? (Rhetorical)
Watch the documentary, "Orwell Rolls In His Grave".
Available on You Tube.
The Media has no credibility because nearly all of the mainstream "news" outlets are controlled by the Democratic Party. When the DNC has a new talking point they want to push out the American public all of their stooges at CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS start chirping the same thing like birds on a wire. I read Orwell's best work 1984 in high school. I think I'll read it again thanks for reminding me.

Forum List

Back